Teen Mom UK #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think it’s the mae that gives me the ick!
I like it as a middle name, I don’t get the point of adding it to first names. It always gets dropped anyway, like Megan will never call Dulcie, Dulcie-Mae so it’s pointless and icky

Reactions: 8
Is it because of Molly-Mae people like that thing? Even though she added the hyphen herself
No, I’ve seen these kind of names for a good couple years before molly-mae was relevant just seems to be recently it’s been getting added to random names.
I never watch love island, so never knew she added the hyphen herself 😱

Reactions: 10
No, I’ve seen these kind of names for a good couple years before molly-mae was relevant just seems to be recently it’s been getting added to random names.
I never watch love island, so never knew she added the hyphen herself 😱
Yeah. Her name is Molly Mae but two separate names. So at school she would have been just Molly

Reactions: 1
Yeah this -Mae thing has been going on for a good decade or so now, it’s so overdone and chavvy

Reactions: 15
Yeah this -Mae thing has been going on for a good decade or so now, it’s so overdone and chavvy
Round by me it use to be just Lilly-mae or lexi-mae at the start but it’s like now apple-mae pablo-mae, shitface-mae like no matter what has to have -mae in it. Promise guys when the day comes -mae ain’t coming near my sprogs

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Round by me it use to be just Lilly-mae or lexi-mae at the start but it’s like now apple-mae pablo-mae, shitface-mae like no matter what has to have -mae in it. Promise guys when the day comes -mae ain’t coming near my sprogs
Also hate it when the baby is born in May so they add the May 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I actually think this is a trend that was picked up around the time My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding was first aired.

Reactions: 3
When I was like 18/19 thinking of baby names I thought I'd love to call a girl Sophia Mai glad I'm childless still 😂 what was i thinking

• Haha
Reactions: 14
what is the hype of adding “mae” to every little girls name??? lily mae, isla mae/rae and now that one!

Reactions: 9
Does Dylan have full custody of his and Ree-Anns kids? I think I saw it being discussed before but the post he just put up kinda confirms it. I find it so odd ree-ann is just going about life like she doesn't have any kids

Reactions: 4
Tel commenting congratulations on Dylan’s post and Meg liking Shan’s baby announcement post. I love the drama but equally I love when they all can coparent nicely together 🥰

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.