Teen Mom UK #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looked so dead the one in August (been there twice is amazing) not sure why they decided to do 2 when it's nearly a all year round project to do the one in Daresbury
I think they're still desperately trying to find something to replace V in Chelmsford tbf

Reactions: 6
Why do people want kitchen appliances that say smeg🤮
The Kardashian’s went through a stage of having smeg stuff and everyone started copying 😂 The trend was years ago now though Chloe wants to get with the times 😅 who shows off a kettle on a grid post lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The Kardashian’s went through a stage of having smeg stuff and everyone started copying 😂 The trend was years ago now though Chloe wants to get with the times 😅 who shows off a kettle on a grid post lmao
I thought it was an accident🤣they are the most annoying type of kettle as well

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I keep getting vibes Chloe is pregnant but she was putting stuff up about smears last month so doesn’t seem like she is..

Reactions: 2
I thought it was an accident🤣they are the most annoying type of kettle as well
I thought it was too until I realised it was boring Chloe and it definitely suits her that she’s got that as a birthday present and then posted it on the grid

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You know how Chloe nags and you know how she never ‘tried’ for Marley, she fell pregnant by accident.
I can only imagine Chloe trying to conceive sounds like this..
‘But JORDDDD, I’m ovulatingggggg’

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought it was too until I realised it was boring Chloe and it definitely suits her that she’s got that as a birthday present and then posted it on the grid
Wait… Jordan got Chloe a kettle for her birthday? 😂 guess there’s a Maltesers shortage

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I honestly think her priorities with money is so strange
100%!! Remember her getting a brand new BMW (which is probably a hefty monthly payment) but still had the most scruffiest flat with draws falling off and the worst living room curtains 😂😂 I’m sure she’s restyled it now though finally 🥲 I wonder if her and Tel will buy a house

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.