Teen Mom UK #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread ✨️

Link to the previous thread

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Reanne has the kids and sold them for a 12 pack of chocolate frogs but she was fewming because she didn’t get a Frodo card but ended up with a conviction card. She know dances in a gentleman’s bar for exclusive only fans content and at the moment she’s trying to sort out a collab with Stephen bear and boot straps bill who’s currently down a back alley filming some extreme xxx stuff for some magic beans.

Dylan’s started his own day care business after watching daddy day care but unfortunately when asking tel over becoming his business partner, tel thought he meant to go babysit mckenzie and dolcey and give Megan some loving but Dylan wasn’t aware about this till he got the news tel went bareback but all was fine because someone got a 20 bag on tick so they were even.

now we await on blue waffle lady to raise like the burnt yorkies in the oven

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Reanne has the kids and sold them for a 12 pack of chocolate frogs but she was fewming because she didn’t get a Frodo card but ended up with a conviction card. She know dances in a gentleman’s bar for exclusive only fans content and at the moment she’s trying to sort out a collab with Stephen bear and boot straps bill who’s currently down a back alley filming some extreme xxx stuff for some magic beans.

Dylan’s started his own day care business after watching daddy day care but unfortunately when asking tel over becoming his business partner, tel thought he meant to go babysit mckenzie and dolcey and give Megan some loving but Dylan wasn’t aware about this till he got the news tel went bareback but all was fine because someone got a 20 bag on tick so they were even.

now we await on blue waffle lady to raise like the burnt yorkies in the oven
Soon as I saw there was a new thread, I thought there needed to be a “has Ree got the kids” statement 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Soon as I saw there was a new thread, I thought there needed to be a “has Ree got the kids” statement 🤣🤣
Honestly it’s doing my head in. Could probably make 2/3 threads with the amount of times it get asked.

mim running out of creativity to take the pee out of it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just wondering does Ree-anal have her kids? Haven’t seen them in a while xx

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has Manley done anything lately? They are all being boring! Also whats happened to Ree Annes kids? (Joke)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He might be on the hunt for a new baby mum ladies. Hide your wives and daughters gents

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Everyone’s asking about reanne and the kids 🥺 but no one’s asking how sonny the dog is like everyone’s forgot about he exists

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.