Teen Mom UK #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We got through that last thread quicky thanks to dylan and manley that can't keep it in their pants 😂

Link to previous thread here
Carry on as we were

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It looks like Shannon has 2 boys not 1. On her Instagram she’s got loads of photos of an older one too and says “my babies 💙

Reactions: 6
Can’t believe he’s knocked another one up 😱 is he feeling left out cos he’s not had a baby for 5 mins or perhaps just a bit miffed Megan and Tel are having a baby 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Can’t believe he’s knocked another one up 😱 is he feeling left out cos he’s not had a baby for 5 mins or perhaps just a bit miffed Megan and Tel are having a baby 🤷‍♀️
I was thinking this 😂🤷🏼‍♀️ maybe he got Shannon pregnant because of Megan and tel. It’s the first Megan pregnancy since they were together

Reactions: 6
Someone on the last thread said Isabella probably doesn’t see Megan’s kids anymore. Ree said a couple of months ago that she hadn’t for a long time but would say to her “They’re still my brother and sister” 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Is Manley about to drop some tea about Darren/ste??
What’s got into these guys the past couple weeks 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Someone on the last thread said Isabella probably doesn’t see Megan’s kids anymore. Ree said a couple of months ago that she hadn’t for a long time but would say to her “They’re still my brother and sister” 🙁
I'd be surprised if she sees much of her actual siblings either now, given she is apparently with her dad and Dylan has the others. It's really sad and messed up for all those kids isn't it, they must all be missing so many people.
Dylan and Isabellas dad should be making arrangements for all the kids to see and spend time with one another but you know they won't bother because it takes effort. Dylan at least is far too busy (allegedly with drugs), sex and new babies.
What a damaging cycle those poor kids are a part of.

Reactions: 21
Does Manley not realise he's just adding fuel to the fire? Posting tit like that isn't gonna make people stop talking about him like he apparently wants, it'll do the opposite :ROFLMAO:

Regardless, if he's got tea I wish he'd just spill it I cba with these hinting games 😂

Reactions: 20
I don't think Manley even has any tea on the other guys, he's not close enough to know what's going on

Reactions: 35
I don’t get why he’d even go for them when the weren’t involved in this. He’s just very defensive cos he knows how fucked up his situation is and these two are just saying what everyone is thinking

Reactions: 18
Manley definitely reads here. That live was last night and as soon as I post it here he posts that story.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.