Teen Mom UK #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would be very different life for her if she did have another no free weekends etc
I’m also surprised Sassi and Darren didn’t have another

Reactions: 12
It would be very different life for her if she did have another no free weekends etc
The guy has another child too already he doesn’t see and works abroad etc he hardly sees Mia so imagine how that would work 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄 Mia has been saying a lot how she’s struggling being a mum too and how hard it apparently is .. She even said that every year she says this is the hardest stage this is the worst age and every year it gets worse wtf 😭 she clearly can’t handle being a parent very well and yet she isn’t stopping herself getting knocked up again.

Reactions: 11
Yeah I agree but Marliya is the cutest kid and the one with the best personality out of all the teen mom kids she’s clearly doing something right but yea she would struggle big time

Reactions: 14
Yeah I agree but Marliya is the cutest kid and the one with the best personality out of all the teen mom kids she’s clearly doing something right but yea she would struggle big time
Marliyah is clearly very loved and looked after in many ways but I’m just repeating what Mia has said herself. Mia doesn’t seem concerned with things other parents would be in my opinion. Marliyah has always seemed to be very uprooted. She’s lived a lot of places and been unsettled for someone her age compared to most other children and I think Mia very much wings parenting, it can be a good thing to have a care free fun parent but this also can be a big negative too!

Mia struggling and saying how hard parenting is when she gets a lot of time to herself, doesn’t work and only has 1 child who is in full time school means not being on contraception is just plain stupid.

Reactions: 19
sassi on her lives is adamant she would never have another even with anyone else. She said she couldn’t cope doing it again

Reactions: 5
I don't know if it's just me but I find this the weirdest comment. The bit about the best personality out of all the kids?
1) we don't actually know these kids, only snippets they choose to share, all the kids seem lovely from the bits we have seen BUT Mia herself says M has attitude and she sometimes comes across a little bit bratty (don't all kids)
2) what possible scale are you basing your ratings off to rate any kid best/worst personality, like whats the criteria?🤣🙈 All kids have good and bad traits, they're just learning at the end of the day! Grown adults saying this is just a no from me.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Is Mia actually doing the natural cycles or was it an add? If it was an add I can see her being on birth control on the sly of the add I don’t know many people that even do the natural thing

Reactions: 6
Ok I’m going a bit out there with it, my guess is that we’re gonna go full circle with Megan and Dylan, and next year they will have another baby together- ngl in my head I have images of a Christmas announcement along the lines of “the path hasn’t always been easy but we’ve always been one another’s true loves!” With scan photo, snow outside, with all the kids outside stroking a possibly pregnant horse.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Is Mia actually doing the natural cycles or was it an add? If it was an add I can see her being on birth control on the sly of the add I don’t know many people that even do the natural thing
She didn’t do it as an ad or anything she was just talking about having her coil out last year in general and telling girls to get rid of theirs too as it’s the best thing she’s done 🤦🏻‍♀️ Then started saying she isn’t even going to use contraception and then said how she gets confused tracking everything and doesn’t understand how it works but it wasn’t an ad for a company or anything and she didn’t talk about using a product either

Reactions: 3
She didn’t do it as an ad or anything she was just talking about having her coil out last year in general and telling girls to get rid of theirs too as it’s the best thing she’s done 🤦🏻‍♀️ Then started saying she isn’t even going to use contraception and then said how she gets confused tracking everything and doesn’t understand how it works but it wasn’t an ad for a company or anything and she didn’t talk about using a product either
Just I remember someone mentioning she was using the flo app so I thought it was an ad for it she was doing. It is a bit strange this out of nowhere thing she’s doing though

Reactions: 1
Just I remember someone mentioning she was using the flo app so I thought it was an ad for it she was doing. It is a bit strange this out of nowhere thing she’s doing though
She needs to be careful!! I listened to my Flo app and that’s how I fell pregnant with my daughter🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
sassi on her lives is adamant she would never have another even with anyone else. She said she couldn’t cope doing it again
Considering how she speaks to Zenaya & micro manages her, I would say she’s very wise for not having another!

Reactions: 26
She’d be on proper birth control if she really didn’t want one wouldn’t she? She wouldn’t be doing the natural cycles thing
Does she really do it though ? Or is it with most things these girls promote, they don’t actually use or do! She’s ditzy so I agree she will be pregnant next with the love of her life or Chloe after she buys a new house what else will she have to talk about needs to stay relevant if she wants to be in the new season if there even is one

Reactions: 2
Does she really do it though ? Or is it with most things these girls promote, they don’t actually use or do! She’s ditzy so I agree she will be pregnant next with the love of her life or Chloe after she buys a new house what else will she have to talk about needs to stay relevant if she wants to be in the new season if there even is one
It wasn’t an ad. There was no link or anything. If she was promoting it then there would have been

Reactions: 5
I know its not for everyone, but if she really doesn’t want to get pregnant then use condoms. I know not 100% safe , nothing is - but it’s a lot safer than just nothing!

Reactions: 9
Chloe will get pregnant next just to make sure she’s on the next season 😂 she’s got nothing going for her storyline wise

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can't see Sassi having another kid, she was completely out her depth with Zenaya as a baby and now she's older and in school I can't see her wanting to return to nappies and sleepless nights!! (and fair play to her if that's how she thinks)

Reactions: 15
I think chloe next. I just think she didn't want a baby in that house everything must be perfect and she must have a nursery to decorated if she's going to get pregnant!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.