Teen Mom UK #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dylan will probably have babies number 6,7 & 8 due with another few women before the years end🤣

girl wise i know shes not that relevant but Emma is a reasonable guess, i hope she doesn’t have another with mumbles though. Other than that, i’d vouch on Chloe !!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I feel like first time round watching this I never realised how much of a two faced witch manleys mum is!!!! Saying to Erin that she should get Manley back but then crying to Mia when her and Manley split. Even saying Manley won’t speak to her 🤣🤣🤣 she treats him like a man baby

Reactions: 32
She didn’t do it as an ad or anything she was just talking about having her coil out last year in general and telling girls to get rid of theirs too as it’s the best thing she’s done 🤦🏻‍♀️ Then started saying she isn’t even going to use contraception and then said how she gets confused tracking everything and doesn’t understand how it works but it wasn’t an ad for a company or anything and she didn’t talk about using a product either
Considering Mia can’t even understand parking restrictions I doubt she’s going to understand an ovulation tracker 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Forgot how bad Chloe was....she's telling Jordan if he goes to see his mum for the day he has to take all his clothes and not come back🤣. Poor lad just wanted a day with his mum and she's chucking him out cos of it!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
She’s so so controlling it’s mad. I honestly have no idea why he’s still with her

Reactions: 19
Also cracking up at Dylan and Megan caravan shopping and he says we are not having 5 kids.....well Dylan look what's happening now

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I don’t think Jordan’s mum can stand Chloe the faces she pulls sometimes at Chloe when she’s talking says it all but then again I don’t think she wants jordan back living with her hence why she made excuses up for the Snapchat situation.
I think Chloe’s mum regrets how they brought her up with the face she pulled when Chloe’s moans at her and when she had a go at her for being horrible to Jordan after cheating.
I bet though jordan would leg It if one of his side women offered a relationship with him

Reactions: 22
Ok so thank me later but I’ve just done some detective tit that I’m proud of. 😂👌🏼 Sassi has just put a snapchat pic of her mum standing in a hallway with a 50th birthday sash on. The hallway is Gusto in Manchester- I recognise the floor. Darren has just posted on his Insta story that he is in Gusto and there is a 50th bday balloon in the background. I know this doesn’t mean they are back together or anything but it makes me happy that they still go for family meals together ☺

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.