Teen Mom UK #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know why Megan is so angry at the moment, she's got her 'business' and the man she wants so why she's so angry on social media, seems like she's always got a chip on her shoulder and is so aggressive on tik tok
I think she thinks it makes her look a bit “bad ass” like how girls like that think acting psycho is cute. She’s a pushover. Look how Dylan treated her and Reeann who clearly wasn’t scared of Megan.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think she thinks it makes her look a bit “bad ass” like how girls like that think acting psycho is cute. She’s a pushover. Look how Dylan treated her and Reeann who clearly wasn’t scared of Megan.
I think the same. It’s like that saying of make your self done up like you’re not bothered when in reality’s it’s clear you are bothered. I think she’s clearly still have a lot of anger over the reanne and Dylan stuff and oviously not over him but trying to hard like she isn’t bothered or hasn’t got confidence issues but it’s all just showing me she has low self esteem.

This big mouthy persona she portrays to i can imagine her just not saying anything to peoples faces. I don’t have tik tok and don’t know if it’s similar “culture” on there to other social media but this “bad witch” “psycho girlfriend/ex girlfriend” thing is very popular and seems to be the in thing so not sure if she’s also doing the persona for engagement purposes but I do think it’s probably more aimed at Dylan and Tel (but mainly Dylan, to make out she is fully over him and not bothered but she clearly is)

Reactions: 11
She wouldn’t say boo to a ghost, it’s a shame as the first seasons she came across such a nice girl.

Reactions: 10
She wouldn’t say boo to a ghost, it’s a shame as the first seasons she came across such a nice girl.
Yeah I thought this. The first few seasons she seemed really likeable. I was really routing for her. Now I just think she’s awful

Reactions: 7
Since she dyed her hair black she's like a different person personality wise too.
This is actually true , the first few series she spoke completely diff too almost did a cute baby voice 90% of the time then soon as her hair was black she had a completely diff way of speaking 🤣 and suddenly became gangster

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Wtf do those girls see in Manley. Sat in his mums house with his bag and gloves on. Absolute tool 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I don’t mean to be petty but Megan also copies peoples tik tok. Practically all her tik toks I’ve seen are from vids that have gone viral - so maybe she isn’t acc angry but is just trying to be relatable!

Reactions: 11
This is actually true , the first few series she spoke completely diff too almost did a cute baby voice 90% of the time then soon as her hair was black she had a completely diff way of speaking 🤣 and suddenly became gangster
Think with having bpd you kind of go through an identity crisis type thing could lose it or in megans case could completly change it to what they think people would prefer and what they think people might prefer from them if that makes sense not sticking up for her in any way btw i suffer from it and find if im not gonna comply with having meds and not have the therapy then i drastically change its exhausting and i dont think Megan will be complying but thats my view

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.