Teen Mom UK #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is in a private through the council. Thats what most do now my bestfriend is the same because theres no housing they put you in a private rent pay your deposit and then you get paid some/all of your rent.

Reactions: 5
I swear I read on another thread that ambers nan was in the house and she had a smaller 2 bed then when the nan wanted to downsize they did the home swap which would make sense

Remember when we were saying Marley is hardly ever there? Sue is down as a director of Chloe’s business for her media stuff on companies house. I wonder if she does all the babysitting so Chloe can go out and do whatever and then she pays her a cut

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Oh duck off Megan. She always thinks someone wants her man 😭 She kept saying it about the last one too who was locked up 🤣 .. Her spelling and grammar is bleeping terrible too, can’t believe she made fun of Tel for being dyslexic 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 28
All of you queueing up for Tel better turn around and find someone else because Megan has spoken now.
Ffs.
What are we all going to do 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Find Megan so embarrassing. Do you not have any shame calling Tel the love of your life when you have another man’s name tattooed on your hand and were sending money to him in prison.
I bet she spoke about Sonny to the kids and would have probably moved him in as soon as he got released if they didn’t break up

Reactions: 31
Oh duck off Megan. She always thinks someone wants her man 😭 She kept saying it about the last one too who was locked up 🤣 .. Her spelling and grammar is bleeping terrible too, can’t believe she made fun of Tel for being dyslexic 🙃
Megan babe, I like men who can actually open their eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
5B11DF26-68AE-4575-9FC1-7B708C4E39D2.jpeg
The toes gripping the sand just so she can get the leverage to stick her bum out 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Megan babe, I like men who can actually open their eyes.
And don’t forget the eyebrows 🫣 & as well as looking stoned 24/7, he sounds it too. It’s a no from me 😂
Also, how is she being territorial over a man she stole? You lose them how you get them baby girl 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I will never get the current culture/in thing of girls wanting to steal someone’s man. Like if you’re man is that into you then no one would be able to steal your man 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ so Megan babe your problem is your man not other girls maybe check he’s not checking other girls out and stop encouraging young girls hating each other and blaming women for men being interested else where when they’re in relationships. Thank for coming to my ted talk

• Heart
Reactions: 15
How ironic Megan says this but her sister is the original steal yo man 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Megan "temper goes from 0 to prison real fast" ironically so does her taste in men.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
The thing that baffles me most about Amber is how she appears to have wasted this opportunity. Like I know Chloe clearly comes from money so her buying a house will have been easier but look at how Sassi and Mia have at least moved into bigger places and bought themselves better cars from it to give their kids a bit more stability and a nicer environment. Meanwhile Amber doesn’t seem to have done much with the opportunities being on tv provides
To be fair sassis house is a council house. Nothing wrong with that before anyone attacks me, I'd love a council house for stability.

Reactions: 7
To be fair sassis house is a council house. Nothing wrong with that before anyone attacks me, I'd love a council house for stability.
Yeah Sassi was lucky to get a new build house , I know they have issues with new houses quality but it deffo helps with keeping your house looking fresh , same for Chloe , although you can tell Sassi naturally looks after her house though, no matter where she has lived she has always been clean and tidy as best she can. I have an older house and can't afford to renovate/decorate the whole place at once and I feel like it looks grotty in parts no matter how much I clean

Reactions: 16
I don't know why Megan is so angry at the moment, she's got her 'business' and the man she wants so why she's so angry on social media, seems like she's always got a chip on her shoulder and is so aggressive on tik tok

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.