Teen Mom UK #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread

Link to previous thread here

We continue

Reactions: 4
Ambers mum didn’t even end up marrying Diego and she had a public blow up with another fella after, they were drinking at a spa and he locked her out of the room. She was saying she’d been drinking so couldn’t drive home and was asking if anyone could get her. It sounds innocent and that she was in trouble rewriting it but at the time she made a right show of herself I felt sorry for Amber

• Wow
Reactions: 20
sorry a bit late to this one, but I think what megan put on her story made sense and was actually kinda mature - I think she realised how it looked after and that's why she put up the other story saying that was the only reason she'd put it up - it must be annoying having people constantly messaging you about your ex - i don't wanna know what my ex is up to 😂

Reactions: 8
sorry a bit late to this one, but I think what megan put on her story made sense and was actually kinda mature - I think she realised how it looked after and that's why she put up the other story saying that was the only reason she'd put it up - it must be annoying having people constantly messaging you about your ex - i don't wanna know what my ex is up to 😂
Think it’s worse when it’s randomers messaging you about it never mind when it’s friends but she have over 10k followers and image in 10% of them are dming her over Dylan and rea that’ll be about 1k? Like I don’t get why “fans” would even think it’s acceptable to message her asking etc about it like she would reply and tell some randomers who’s watched her on tv

Reactions: 5
Think it’s worse when it’s randomers messaging you about it never mind when it’s friends but she have over 10k followers and image in 10% of them are dming her over Dylan and rea that’ll be about 1k? Like I don’t get why “fans” would even think it’s acceptable to message her asking etc about it like she would reply and tell some randomers who’s watched her on tv
totally agree! like when it doesn’t affect her kids she probs doesn’t care, like why should she, so i think she did the right thing by blocking names etc out but making sure everyone knew what she was saying to just nip it in the bud

Reactions: 3
I get Megan not wanting to talk about but think she came across a bit patronising , if she just said "I'm not talking about it" then fair enough but saying it's childish is a bit rich coming from her

Reactions: 14
I get Megan not wanting to talk about but think she came across a bit patronising , if she just said "I'm not talking about it" then fair enough but saying it's childish is a bit rich coming from her
that is true tbf

Reactions: 4
Amber's mum comes across as a right old slapper.
She 100% is , you get that vibe from her that she’s still going to night clubs and would go home with a young boy 😂😆 then kick off on him when he doesn’t want anything more

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She 100% is , you get that vibe from her that she’s still going to night clubs and would go home with a young boy 😂😆 then kick off on him when he doesn’t want anything more
I get Regina George mums vibes off her whenever I see her on screen that scene were Regina’s mum goes “can I get you anything scacks, a condom” I can imagine ambers mum saying the same but suggesting a vibrator

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Anyone see those photos chloe put on her story yesterday from a hen party? When was that because she's gone on a family holiday by the looks of it

Sassi has uploaded a tik tok showing her teeth journey, I cannot believe people willingly shave down their real teeth like that, there are so many better options to improve your teeth!

Reactions: 26
And the
Sassi has uploaded a tik tok showing her teeth journey, I cannot believe people willingly shave down their real teeth like that, there are so many better options to improve your teeth!
Especially when the fake teeth look exactly like her teeth after she got her braces off. What's the point??

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.