Teen Mom UK #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All these turkey teeth 😳 Dentists all over TT are saying they'll be in so much pain soon 😖

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Sassi has uploaded a tik tok showing her teeth journey, I cannot believe people willingly shave down their real teeth like that, there are so many better options to improve your teeth!
And the

Especially when the fake teeth look exactly like her teeth after she got her braces off. What's the point??
Exactly! And why go through years of braces to then just get them all filed down to pegs and veneers put in??

• Heart
Reactions: 29
All these turkey teeth 😳 Dentists all over TT are saying they'll be in so much pain soon 😖
It’s so bad . People having healthy teeth all filed down to nothing . They have to have them re done every so many years too and everytime they go back they shave them down even more and the more problems happen as time goes on . They end up needing root canals , end up getting infections all the time etc .. People are better off getting bonding done if they want their teeth to look better .. These people in Turkey are literally just shaving healthy teeth down and sticking caps on 😩 the same is happening with hair transplants etc over there, they do much better jobs in the uk for the same price as places over there!

• Sick
Reactions: 19
It’s so bad . People having healthy teeth all filed down to nothing . They have to have them re done every so many years too and everytime they go back they shave them down even more and the more problems happen as time goes on . They end up needing root canals , end up getting infections all the time etc .. People are better off getting bonding done if they want their teeth to look better .. These people in Turkey are literally just shaving healthy teeth down and sticking caps on 😩 the same is happening with hair transplants etc over there, they do much better jobs in the uk for the same price as places over there!
I knew when they first get them done they file them down but to refile them down when they get them redone like wtf they’ll end up with nothing there for the caps to hold on too anyway. It’s not even like their always gonna have this money to keep up with it or the status to influence it etc

Reactions: 8
I can just imagine the “pandemic” of people in years to come who are having to have their whole mouths reconstructed because of the turkey teeth trend 😂 I don’t know what Sassi is doing to herself but the fillers are making her look overweight in the face, there’s no way she looks back and thinks that looks good

Reactions: 22
I can just imagine the “pandemic” of people in years to come who are having to have their whole mouths reconstructed because of the turkey teeth trend 😂 I don’t know what Sassi is doing to herself but the fillers are making her look overweight in the face, there’s no way she looks back and thinks that looks good
It’s horrible to say and I don’t want it coming across that I’m a insulting how she looks but the fillers make her face similar shape to squidward of sponge Bob square pants in the episode he gets his face done to look like David statue in Italy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think Chloe looks really miserable in this series
I was thinking that too! Her and Jordan are both miserable as sin aren't they?

It's very obvious she's desperately trying to become a big influencer, I'd be surprised if she comes back for another series tbh (if they do one that is). We've barely seen Marley and she never talks about being a Mum in her segments, it's always about what she is doing and what she wants etc. Poor Marley almost feels forgotten about :ROFLMAO: Her segments don't really fit with the rest tbh which do focus on being a mum

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Sassi has uploaded a tik tok showing her teeth journey, I cannot believe people willingly shave down their real teeth like that, there are so many better options to improve your teeth!
She had nice teeth after she got her braces off, I don't get why she felt the need to mess with her natural teeth. It just looks unnatural now.

Reactions: 13
How does space raider always get away with filming himself drive at stupid speeds with a cracked windscreen do the police where he lives let him do what the hell he wants
1B245AB9-2D47-48AE-BE8E-445F4AEBF8B0.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
How does space raider always get away with filming himself drive at stupid speeds with a cracked windscreen do the police where he lives let him do what the hell he wants View attachment 1484680
I genuinely thought that was sun rays not a cracked windscreen took me a good while to get on too it 😂🤷🏼‍♀️ I don’t get how he feels alright doing it I need both hands on the wheel or I don’t feel control

Reactions: 5
Rewatching the 1st season and my days chloe is a bleeping nightmare, the episode where Jordan didn't want to go to the farm because he felt ill, she told him he was a tit boyfriend, she'd move far away with Marley without him (and the into the classic all he does is work and he does 'nuffin' she does everything) I really am surprised they are still together

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Rewatching the 1st season and my days chloe is a bleeping nightmare, the episode where Jordan didn't want to go to the farm because he felt ill, she told him he was a tit boyfriend, she'd move far away with Marley without him (and the into the classic all he does is work and he does 'nuffin' she does everything) I really am surprised they are still together
She's such nag really surprised he keeps his cool and doesn't shout at her .

Reactions: 14
She's such nag really surprised he keeps his cool and doesn't shout at her .
100%! everytime she doesn't get what she wants she just throws her toys out of the pram and goes on & on like bleeping broken record, would drive you insane.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.