Teen Mom UK #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not a coincidence that all of the kids on the show, minus Marley, have been brought up in disfunction and chaos. Aside from possibly Brooklyn, they are a product of their environment.
I would say Brooklyn is definitely a product of his environment too. The most out of all the kids tbh

Reactions: 23
I would say Brooklyn is definitely a product of his environment too. The most out of all the kids tbh
Yeah I see what you mean, I would say out of all of the kids he is the one that maybe has something diagnosable. Having said that, his environment definitely doesn’t help. If amber sorted out their disgusting house, routine and instilled some discipline she would probably see a massive improvement in his behaviour. Unfortunately she’s more focused on getting a label for him thinking that will solve their issues.

Reactions: 7
I think the problem with Ambers house is that it’s so run down. A lot of it is the landlords responsibility so she must have a rubbish LL. The phrase ‘you can’t polish a turd’ comes to mind with it. She needs to move into something a bit smaller and somewhere that is maintained and therefore easier for her to maintain

She would 100000% have Darren back in a heart beat, no doubt about it. Glad her mum called her out on it. You can also tell that Darren finds it amusing, I feel sorry for her. Darren clearly has no intentions on ever getting back with her, they need to strictly coparent and that’s it. All well and good coparenting as they do but it becomes an issue when they’re coparenting as they are because Sassi clearly thinks there is a way back for them
Sassi is going to hate it when he has a girlfriend, then gets engaged. She’ll be raging and Darren won’t pay her as much attention as he does now

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.