Teen Mom UK #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just why would you have the word sexy anywhere in your house , never mind like that ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just why would you have the word sexy anywhere in your house , never mind like that ๐Ÿคฃ
I clicked on the business she tagged and found out itโ€™s for her mates salon instead. Itโ€™s going right above the salon bed ๐Ÿคฎ So Reeane didnโ€™t even have to post it, sheโ€™s genuinely feeling it lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Rewatching the 1st season and my days chloe is a bleeping nightmare, the episode where Jordan didn't want to go to the farm because he felt ill, she told him he was a tit boyfriend, she'd move far away with Marley without him (and the into the classic all he does is work and he does 'nuffin' she does everything) I really am surprised they are still together
When you watch the show back you realise just how toxic their relationship is. Theyโ€™ve literally spent the entire past like 5/6 (maybe more?) years absolutely miserable. They have the same argument over & over again itโ€™s genuinely sad to me that she thinks them now being engaged is an achievement when 99% of their relationship has seemed like pure misery. The few good moments are when Jordan does the bare minimum (I.e a card ๐Ÿ™„) or occasional trips away. I was so shocked when I rewatched how selfish Chloe was when Jordan was diagnosed with depression. Iโ€™m amazed he survived getting a mortgage by 18 they were literally babies! They are both too insecure to find something else and that is literally the only reason they are still a thing. Thatโ€™s not a flex, Chloe. Itโ€™s just sad ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 27
How does space raider always get away with filming himself drive at stupid speeds with a cracked windscreen do the police where he lives let him do what the hell he wants View attachment 1484680
Somebody smashed his car again and from the looks of his story they done his friends aswell ๐Ÿ’€

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Somebody smashed his car again and from the looks of his story they done his friends aswell ๐Ÿ’€
View attachment 1486091
It seems to happen alot wat kind of lifestyle is living n why mtv allowing on tv n if my baby dad was avin his car smashed up monthly I would b worried about my child being with them obviously he has annoyed someone

Reactions: 29
It seems to happen alot wat kind of lifestyle is living n why mtv allowing on tv n if my baby dad was avin his car smashed up monthly I would b worried about my child being with them obviously he has annoyed someone
Yep he appears to be tryna live the life of a roadman. His filming it and putting it on social media, and now doubt SC while laughing about it, also meanwhile just antagonising whoever is reasonable ๐Ÿฅด
Darren's hat came up on my depop ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
No doubt Darren's is fake though ๐Ÿคฃ
SquarePic_20220809_21574469.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The thing is with Chloe and Jordan , I feel like they've only lasted this long because of Marley , if she never got pregnant I reckon it would have just been a teenage relationship and fizzled out after school or college

Reactions: 30
When you watch the show back you realise just how toxic their relationship is. Theyโ€™ve literally spent the entire past like 5/6 (maybe more?) years absolutely miserable. They have the same argument over & over again itโ€™s genuinely sad to me that she thinks them now being engaged is an achievement when 99% of their relationship has seemed like pure misery. The few good moments are when Jordan does the bare minimum (I.e a card ๐Ÿ™„) or occasional trips away. I was so shocked when I rewatched how selfish Chloe was when Jordan was diagnosed with depression. Iโ€™m amazed he survived getting a mortgage by 18 they were literally babies! They are both too insecure to find something else and that is literally the only reason they are still a thing. Thatโ€™s not a flex, Chloe. Itโ€™s just sad ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
chloeโ€™s always looking for the next thing as well, like nothings ever good enough. There was a bit where she wanted a new house like a year later, and jordan said โ€œitโ€™s alright to say weโ€™ll have a life when weโ€™re 50, but weโ€™ll be 50โ€ and it was such a good point - poor guy just wanted a pint ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yep he appears to be tryna live the life of a roadman. His filming it and putting it on social media, and now doubt SC while laughing about it, also meanwhile just antagonising whoever is reasonable ๐Ÿฅด

No doubt Darren's is fake though ๐Ÿคฃ
View attachment 1486224
Iโ€™m more shocked over the price like even ยฃ60 for a fake ๐Ÿ˜‚ I thought it would of been about ยฃ10 in a market place

• Haha
Reactions: 12
chloeโ€™s always looking for the next thing as well, like nothings ever good enough. There was a bit where she wanted a new house like a year later, and jordan said โ€œitโ€™s alright to say weโ€™ll have a life when weโ€™re 50, but weโ€™ll be 50โ€ and it was such a good point - poor guy just wanted a pint ๐Ÿ˜‚
The big four bed detached house ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ they have a nice house, much nicer than my first house ๐Ÿ˜‚ but nothing bc is ever enough, if sheโ€™d got the bigger house in a few years sheโ€™d have wanted something else.

Reactions: 9
Why did Chloe choose to do that to raise money ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m sure she would have got more from her friends and family for doing a day of not talking ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Good on her to have the confidence though cos I could never

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why did Chloe choose to do that to raise money ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m sure she would have got more from her friends and family for doing a day of not talking ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Good on her to have the confidence though cos I could never
Hilarious and Marley was sooo cute I wish they showed him more

This new episode is one of the best this season I think

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.