Teen Mom UK #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know what you are saying, I’ve always been a working mother and single but she needs to address the house etc before she goes for a job. She needs to sort herself and closer to home before a job. She’s overwhelmed so sorting home life is definitely a priority before she goes for a job
Not necessarily. I know it seems like an oxymoron but I find it easier to keep on top of housework when I’m working than I did when I was a stay at home mum. I know it won’t work that way for everyone (and maybe I’m just weird 😂) but I found having that sense of purpose outside the home motivated me more somehow.

Reactions: 13
Has anyone saw ReeAnes latest tik tok? About telling your friends you won’t go back to your ex but then as soon as you’re off the phone to them … with lots of heart emojis as the caption? I wonder if she means baby daddy 1 or 2.. also noticed Dylan had the kids but ree has only posted her eldest! Fishy
So Amber has no job, doesn’t do housework, garden was a tip, doesn’t really parent…what does she actually do all day?
Sit on the couch and moan

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I voted Sassi on the poll before watching the latest episode and now I have major regrets. Was so uncomfortable to watch her with Zenaya. Poor kid.

Reactions: 9
Not necessarily. I know it seems like an oxymoron but I find it easier to keep on top of housework when I’m working than I did when I was a stay at home mum. I know it won’t work that way for everyone (and maybe I’m just weird 😂) but I found having that sense of purpose outside the home motivated me more somehow.
i wrote my comment to be kind really but as a stay at home mother in my opinion she’s should have addressed these things before.

Reactions: 2
Poor Zenaya, she's not going to learn anything from Sassi except how to scream and shout at people. She's only 5, give her a bloody break.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This is actually true. When people have more ‘purpose’, structure and a schedule in their lives some find it easier to have a routine and are actually more productive. When you are home all day it’s sometimes hard to get motivated and know where to start or what day to do things unless you are a very naturally organised person. If you are laid back it’s easy for things to become hectic/overwhelming when you aren’t obliged to do things at certain times etc. When you have more free time you can get in the mindset of ‘I’ll do it tomorrow’ . I feel like someone needs to intervene like her mum or something, or even Ste and help her get on top of things and get a system in place to then keep it clean and organised. I think personally the house is too big and cluttered for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This is actually true. When people have more ‘purpose’ and structure to their lives some find it easier to have a routine and are actually more productive. When you are home all day it’s sometimes hard to get motivated and know where to start or what day to do things unless you are a very naturally organised person. If you are laid back it’s easy for things to become hectic/overwhelming when you aren’t obliged to do things at certain times etc. When you have more free time you can get in the mindset of ‘I’ll do it tomorrow’ . I feel like someone needs to intervene like her mum or something, or even Ste and help her get on top of things and get a system in place to then keep it clean and organised. I think personally the house is too big and cluttered for her.
I was thinking this. I don’t actually think she needs such a big house. A smaller house would be more sufficient. Less to keep up with

Reactions: 7
I was thinking this. I don’t actually think she needs such a big house. A smaller house would be more sufficient. Less to keep up with
Something more modern too if she’s renting anyway! Which she would probably enjoy decorating and keeping clean . If I was her I would just get a small new build and start fresh . Get rid of all the junk .

Reactions: 8
This is actually true. When people have more ‘purpose’, structure and a schedule in their lives some find it easier to have a routine and are actually more productive. When you are home all day it’s sometimes hard to get motivated and know where to start or what day to do things unless you are a very naturally organised person. If you are laid back it’s easy for things to become hectic/overwhelming when you aren’t obliged to do things at certain times etc. When you have more free time you can get in the mindset of ‘I’ll do it tomorrow’ . I feel like someone needs to intervene like her mum or something, or even Ste and help her get on top of things and get a system in place to then keep it clean and organised. I think personally the house is too big and cluttered for her.
Yes, exactly. I think she’s stuck in a rut and has been for so long only a drastic change in some element of her life will break that. Whether that’s a house move or a job or something else. I do think she has a lack of support too which doesn’t help.

Reactions: 6
I’m surprised there’s not much talk on Ste’s teeth?!?! He’s missing a front tooth 😱 looks like a meth addict

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Maybe off topic but is it just me but Darren has a face you could just sit on all day long. There's something about him 😂 a just luvvvv him
I always thought this. As long as he didn't talk I'd happily have a spoon with him. Especially in his tradesman trousers 😏 I'm old enough know better though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Zenaya probably feels more overwhelmed too with having cameras there too , she won't remember last time they filmed

Reactions: 13
Episode 3
Sassi:
When Zenaya said “okay” whilst crying omg my heart sank😢😢😢poor little baby was trying so hard. I am a mother and I just cant understand how you could make your child feel like that, its awful. If she continues to make her daughter feel stupid she’s going to ruin her confidence and sense of self worth. It’s heartbreaking. She FIVE! Shes doing so well for 5y/o. A mother should encourage children thats its okay to make mistakes, its the best way to learn. A mother should be a child’s safe space! Sassi needs help big time. She doesn’t know how to talk to people, she’s always so aggressive and patronising with zero patience. I actually feel sorry for Darren the way she talks down to him.
Amber:
Her “mother” is an absolute joke. Useful cow. Even though Amber is a grown women, you are still her mother. You have that role for life and now you are a grandmother. No one is saying Amanda should babysit, all she needed to do in that situation was to be supportive of Amber when she was stressed. But no. She was bleeping useless and rude. No support to her obviously struggling daughter. Pointless woman. Amber get rid and focus on time with your dad

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I always thought this. As long as he didn't talk I'd happily have a spoon with him. Especially in his tradesman trousers 😏 I'm old enough know better though 😂
I can't put my finger on it but I'd defo not kick him out of bed 😂😂 yeah me too we can all dream though no matter what age hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah deffo wouldn't say no to Darren 😏 don't mind his voice to be fair , I live in a place with a really dull accent so most other accents are attractive to me

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t believe that Amber had said how much she was struggling so took her mom out with her for support and to increase her confidence. Then all her mom did was add to the stress levels with her comments. It’s bad enough when randomers are staring and making comments but their own grandma! I don’t know how Amber didn’t lose her tit with her mom

Reactions: 26
Still don't think Brooklyn has ADHD, also Ste saying he had ADHD as a child sounded kind of random to me, since he was also very vague on his acknowledgement of it as a child. Ste to me comes across as more in the moment type of person, as just like he was saying he was behind in year 6 but suddenly above in year 7.

Sassi i get her frustration as Sassi is clearly struggling with other issues of her own. But I feel was definitely way to hard on Zenaya. There are plenty of materials out there that would help with Zenaya handwriting skills which cost very little, and you can also pick up books in poundland and your local market stalls. Them dot to dot ones are very effective.

Mia surprised me the way she handled Marlyia issues, I liked the way she was telling Marlyia how Erin loves her and means well, even if she is discipling her. Marliya could be resentful of Erin since her & Manley are now a couple, or her outbursts could clearly be because she prefers to stay at Maggie's house. People are claiming how Erin always looks miserable, could be because of the way Marlyia is behaving towards her, as Erin was trying to have a conversation with Marliya, and you could clearly tell Maryliya wasn't trying to entertain it.

As for Chloe segments she boring asf, i seriously don't know why she even got invited back, think I would of actually even preferred Emma & Nassah over Jordan and Chole storyline.
I dunno I'm pretty sure Erin had that miserable face in old series too. I think that's literally just her face 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.