Teen Mom UK #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still don't think Brooklyn has ADHD, also Ste saying he had ADHD as a child sounded kind of random to me, since he was also very vague on his acknowledgement of it as a child. Ste to me comes across as more in the moment type of person, as just like he was saying he was behind in year 6 but suddenly above in year 7.

Sassi i get her frustration as Sassi is clearly struggling with other issues of her own. But I feel was definitely way to hard on Zenaya. There are plenty of materials out there that would help with Zenaya handwriting skills which cost very little, and you can also pick up books in poundland and your local market stalls. Them dot to dot ones are very effective.

Mia surprised me the way she handled Marlyia issues, I liked the way she was telling Marlyia how Erin loves her and means well, even if she is discipling her. Marliya could be resentful of Erin since her & Manley are now a couple, or her outbursts could clearly be because she prefers to stay at Maggie's house. People are claiming how Erin always looks miserable, could be because of the way Marlyia is behaving towards her, as Erin was trying to have a conversation with Marliya, and you could clearly tell Maryliya wasn't trying to entertain it.

As for Chloe segments she boring asf, i seriously don't know why she even got invited back, think I would of actually even preferred Emma & Nassah over Jordan and Chole storyline.

Reactions: 18
Just noticed that Teen Mom UK instagram page have taken down the post showing the scene with Sassi shouting at Zenaya. It was up last night and had hundreds of comments on it!

• Wow
Reactions: 24
That was uncomfortable to watch Sassi with Zeneya she would be in reception as she had her 5th birthday party the episode before so no way is she behind and naughty for not tidying up she’s a normal 5 year old,

You wouldn’t even know Chloe had a kid have we even heard Marley speak? It’s weird how all the other girls kids are a big part of there scenes and Chloe is just her

Reactions: 33
I found the first conversation with Zena’ya about acting up at school really weird? Like why wouldn’t she have had a chat with her over dinner and been like, your teacher let me know you’re not the best at listening sometimes, what’s happening rather than yelling at her? Sassi she’s 5 not 15! School is still new to her at that age, you need to encourage her to be the best for her teachers rather than yelling that you’re not happy about it - she technically is still learning how to behave

Reactions: 28
She was born 2016. She started school September 2020. Sassi posted a picture on her first day
She said in the episode “Sassi has been at school 3 months now”

Also, while talking about Sassi.. what about Amber telling poor Brooklyn that school said he was behind RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM. Honestly the lack of common sense terrifies me sometimes.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
She said in the episode “Sassi has been at school 3 months now”

Also, while talking about Sassi.. what about Amber telling poor Brooklyn that school said he was behind RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM. Honestly the lack of common sense terrifies me sometimes.
I thought the same.

Reactions: 3
I hope Megan will come back in the next season 🤞🏻 They seemed to film all this awhile ago and at that time she would’ve still been with the jailbird so may have found it awkward to explain her situation.. Now she is back with Tel likelihood is she would come back

Reactions: 25
I hope Megan will come back in the next season 🤞🏻 They seemed to film all this awhile ago and at that time she would’ve still been with the jailbird so may have found it awkward to explain her situation.. Now she is back with Tel likelihood is she would come back
Won’t it depend on if Dylan says yeah too? I’m not sure if he would say yeah or no now 🤔

Reactions: 4
Wonder what happened and why Dylan has the kids a lot more.
Could it not be just Dylan actually stepping up and doing joint custody /visitation. I mean a few are speculating over the possibility of Reanne losing her kids, over a comment somebody made on tiktok about her hitting her kids, which nobody really knows if there is any truth in it.

Reactions: 5
think I would of actually even preferred Emma & Nassah over Jordan and Chole storyline.
did any of you see that video that Nassah's record label (?) posted in 2020 of him taking Jeremiah out christmas shopping? Nassah's mates were the ones pushing the pram!!! The comments on the video were grilling Nassah

edit: video link:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hope so do you think there will be an next season??

Reactions: 2
Newbie here, but long term lurker! Am loving these updates and the tip for the free trial .. that's my evening sorted!:)
My fave has always been Mia, she's a sweetie. Sorry to see Megan is not back, she brought the drama at least. Would have rather seen her back than Chloe. Can't wait to catch up!

Reactions: 8
I hope so do you think there will be an next season??
I rekon they’ve had a lot of viewers and people have been asking for another series for ages so hopefully they will 🤞🏻 I think Chloe is the most boring and no longer adds anything to the show, if Megan was back in it I don’t think there’s any place for Chloe in another series 🙄 especially the fact we don’t even see Marley and so far haven’t even heard him have so much as a conversation

Reactions: 15
Someone said on the last thread Mia has an amazing figure , yes she does but lets not forget she had a BBL 😆

Also agree with the other comments about how much better Mia come across on the show than social media

Reactions: 19
Someone said on the last thread Mia has an amazing figure , yes she does but lets not forget she had a BBL 😆

Also agree with the other comments about how much better Mia come across on the show than social media
I literally cannot see any difference with her BBL. (Talking from a woman with an actual booty😅) I just find it funny. I do think she was lovely before she had anything done though.

Reactions: 6
I literally cannot see any difference with her BBL. (Talking from a woman with an actual booty😅) I just find it funny. I do think she was lovely before she had anything done though.
I think she's deffo more shaped around the waste and hips but yeah I agree she looked great before , I would kill for that never mind what she looks like now

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.