Teen Mom UK #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm really disliking them all this season, apart from Mia. My prediction -- The season will end with Chloe getting engaged (she's a bloody idiot for taking him back, he's probably still out there with other women just being more careful). Then, either next season will be centred around their wedding or worse still...... a spin off of them getting married and having a whole "Becoming Mrs Edwards" programme.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
The way sassi talked to zenaya last night was horrible to watch! Made me so sad for that little girl she was trying so hard to write her name and all her mom did was shout at her and then wonder why she was crying?! I hope her teachers watch it and big that little girl up to give her some confidence in herself!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just watching now, and also to add to the Sassi/ zenaya name writing conversation… Sassi says at the beginning in the voiceover “I had no idea she couldn’t write her own name”. Umm that’s your job as a parent! How would you not have even sat down with your child to show them how to do it! Not saying Zenaya should be able to spell her own name yet, but Sassi of all people should know where she’s at with her learning!

Reactions: 27
I hope Sassi watches herself back and her behaviour this season and sees how she communicates and then gets herself some therapy! How she speaks to people she’s meant to love and how she reacts is not normal. For someone who is apparently studying criminology and psychology she isn’t very self aware considering so much of both those subjects is about human behaviour.

Reactions: 26
I don’t usually post but I’m getting into the new season and decided to rewatch the old seasons too.

I found that scene with Sassi going on at Zenaya really difficult to watch. She’s only young still and some kids do take longer. One of my daughters was the same in reception, she really struggled at first and was “behind” where she should have been but she got there in her own time and is now doing well. I worry Sassi’s approach is going to really destroy her confidence. I get that it’s not easy and you do worry when your child doesn’t seem to be doing what their peers are but heaping pressure on and making the child feel stupid for it is not going to help anyone! Zenaya’s little face was heartbreaking.

On a lighter note I’m enjoying watching the old seasons again. There was so much I had forgotten, especially with Megan, the whole horse situation and “Megan’s glittery craps” had me rolling 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I think she's deffo more shaped around the waste and hips but yeah I agree she looked great before , I would kill for that never mind what she looks like now
Maybe coz she had a subtle one done. Either way she does look great 😊

Reactions: 6
Sassi really needs to work on her communication skills, she cannot speak she just shouts and it’s really showing for poor Zenaya she looks terrified
Agree. She comes across so aggressive when the poor kid is just trying

also why is Brooklyn sat in the front with no car seat? He’s five!!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Why’s Chloe even on teen mum and not even being a mum on it 🤷🏼‍♀️ We ain’t arsed about her we’re here for Marley not her

Reactions: 32
Just noticed that Teen Mom UK instagram page have taken down the post showing the scene with Sassi shouting at Zenaya. It was up last night and had hundreds of comments on it!
Why remove if they obviously didn't see a problem with posting it in the first place💀 Definitely much prefered the other teen mom page to this one, as they wouldn't of deleted it. Plus this one is always late on posting, plus never used to post on the actual juicy gossip outside of the show, like the other one, I definitely miss that page, as let face it she posted generally what alot of us were definitely thinking anyhow😅
Only thing I didn't like about that page, is they showed favouritism towards Rianne, which reflected in their posts, with the Megan & Rianne beef. If your gonna run a page like theirs you cant be bias.

Reactions: 5
Why remove if they obviously didn't see a problem with posting it in the first place💀 Definitely much prefered the other teen mom page to this one, as they wouldn't of deleted it. Plus this one is always late on posting, plus never used to post on the actual juicy gossip outside of the show, like the other one, I definitely miss that page, as let face it she posted generally what alot of us were definitely thinking anyhow😅
Only thing I didn't like about that page, is they showed favouritism towards Rianne, which reflected in their posts, with the Megan & Rianne beef. If your gonna run a page like theirs you cant be bias.
The thing that done my head in over that TMT page was how she did a full on grill with mumbles over the dna thing but then she came across bitchy with Emma and then made out she was some famous account because she went live with them 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ Then kept mentioning she was a journalist at uni. Months later went quiet and theeeen started slowly becoming a person account like no ones arsed we are here for the tea not what you having for tea

• Haha
Reactions: 10
also why is Brooklyn sat in the front with no car seat? He’s five!!
This shocked me too! The fact both Amber and Ste were there too and neither one of them thought about basic safety

I also think the boys played up so much going out for a meal because they aren’t used to sitting at a table and eating. If at home they just run around playing while they eat meals, that’s what they’re going to do when they are out too. She could probably make the situation a lot easier if she sat at the dining table at home to get them used to it, even if it’s not every day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
This shocked me too! The fact both Amber and Ste were there too and neither one of them thought about basic safety

I also think the boys played up so much going out for a meal because they aren’t used to sitting at a table and eating. If at home they just run around playing while they eat meals, that’s what they’re going to do when they are out too. She could probably make the situation a lot easier if she sat at the dining table at home to get them used to it, even if it’s not every day.
Or she could try and make it fun. Try and entertain them, play a game with them or something. I feel she’s trying to use the diagnosis for her bad parenting. I would have a lot more respect for her if she said she’s struggling rather than trying to use that as an excuse

Reactions: 9
Sorry but I feel like Mia has deffo slagged Erin off to her friends around Marliya and that’s probably why she doesn’t like her 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.