Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

petalpetal5381

Chatty Member
Just watching now, and also to add to the Sassi/ zenaya name writing conversation… Sassi says at the beginning in the voiceover “I had no idea she couldn’t write her own name”. Umm that’s your job as a parent! How would you not have even sat down with your child to show them how to do it! Not saying Zenaya should be able to spell her own name yet, but Sassi of all people should know where she’s at with her learning!

Reactions: 27

tablesandchairs

Chatty Member
It's so sad to watch because she comes across as the loveliest little girl. Sassi flys off the handle at the smallest convenience, I feel sorry for Zenaya

Speaking as a 2 parent family, my husband and I work opposite shifts (because our jobs don't fit well with regular childcare hours)...we don't get 'time off' from our kids unless we are working. Having me time is important but is actually a luxury to have uninterrupted time without kids 🤷‍♀️ rather than an entitlement. Nothing frustrates me more than my single friend complaining she 'only gets 3 days a week' without her child fri-mon.... some weeks, I'd kill for that.
You have NO IDEA what it’s like being a single parent. I’ve been both - married for most of my children’s lives and more recently single. Being a single parent is the hardest, most gruelling, exhausting thing I’ve ever done. I thought I knew what it would be like because my husband travelled a lot for work, worked long hours and wasn’t hands on with the kids. No. I had no idea what it was like.

Nothing frustrates me more than people parenting in relationships thinking that single parents have it easy because we get ‘time off’ from our kids. That ‘time off’ (and I agree 3 days a week is decent fir your friend - I get 24 hours twice a month) is NEEDED. The rest of the time we do absolutely everything alone - practically, physically, mentally, emotionally. All housework, childcare, life admin, paying bills, every decision every worry every sleepless night every bad day - everything that a couple shares, we do alone. Some days when I’m so exhausted from work I’d give my right arm to walk into the kitchen and see someone else has put a plate in the dishwasher or signed the kids’ reading logs or emptied the bin. But EVERYTHING is on me. The ‘time off’ from our kids makes up for every time you get to have a shower in peace because your partner is there. Every time your partner does a household task so you don’t have to do it. Every time your partner makes you a cup of tea. Every time the kids need something and there are two people to take it in turns getting up.

• Heart

SugarHutHunnie

Jordan really has a way with words doesn't he? 😂 His voice over "I don't want her not to think I'm 100% committed" .... U ok Jordan Hun?

• Haha

Byewiggy

VIP Member
You have NO IDEA what it’s like being a single parent. I’ve been both - married for most of my children’s lives and more recently single. Being a single parent is the hardest, most gruelling, exhausting thing I’ve ever done. I thought I knew what it would be like because my husband travelled a lot for work, worked long hours and wasn’t hands on with the kids. No. I had no idea what it was like.

Nothing frustrates me more than people parenting in relationships thinking that single parents have it easy because we get ‘time off’ from our kids. That ‘time off’ (and I agree 3 days a week is decent fir your friend - I get 24 hours twice a month) is NEEDED. The rest of the time we do absolutely everything alone - practically, physically, mentally, emotionally. All housework, childcare, life admin, paying bills, every decision every worry every sleepless night every bad day - everything that a couple shares, we do alone. Some days when I’m so exhausted from work I’d give my right arm to walk into the kitchen and see someone else has put a plate in the dishwasher or signed the kids’ reading logs or emptied the bin. But EVERYTHING is on me. The ‘time off’ from our kids makes up for every time you get to have a shower in peace because your partner is there. Every time your partner does a household task so you don’t have to do it. Every time your partner makes you a cup of tea. Every time the kids need something and there are two people to take it in turns getting up.
You don't need to take it so personally, everyone comments from their own perspective. I really don't want this thread to go down the rabbit hole again of people arguing who has it worse like with the brooklyn/ste autism comments. Let's try and keep it light!!!

• Heart

LittleLottieLoo

Jordan looked high as a kite looking at Chloes photos 🤣🥴

Chloes MUA was clearly more excited in seeing her in underwear and I don't think he goes for women...

• Haha
  • Wow

Disneygirl89

VIP Member
I'm just catching up on episode 3 and Marliya cracks me up, saying about how its Erin's fault there's all stuff in her hair and they need to throw it in the bin because it's disgusting 🤣
She wasn't wrong, she shouldn't have had all that shit in her hair, Mia has got some patience coz I'd have been fuming🤣🤣

• Haha

Jennytea

VIP Member
I like Mia but I have to say that’s really stuck up. What’s the problem with her dressing like a normal six year old. She doesn’t always need to be in crop tops, river island and juicy couture tracksuits. Let her express herself!
I don’t think this is stuck up cause it’s no mention of makes 😂 I think it’s cause the kids got bottoms on that look like they don’t fit and socks with sliders 😭 just a random wacky outfit like what most kids try an do and you have to tell them no . I wouldn’t want my child to go out the door dressed like that either 🤣 it’s got nothing to do with being stuck up

Reactions: 26

srh85

Manley trying to blame Mia for Marylia’s behaviour 🙄 has he ever thought his on and off relationship with Erin contributes to it. I’d say Mia’s home life is a lot more stable than his!

Threefeathers

Hey guysss!! Been quiet for a while.. so new season. My opinion

I love how mature Mia is coming across Especially with the Erin sitch... Manley needs to realise it isn't talking to an EX its your daughters Mother... just embarrassing.

In my Opinion Amber's boys aren't ADHD they just have no boundaries or discipline especially in social situations

Sassi needs support as she's so terrified of Zenaya becoming like her she's becoming angry ... but I feel sorry for her.... I can't help it... Darren I mean MMMMMMM ... (divided opinion!)

Chloe is just as boring as ever. Nice to see the unfiltered version. I wish they'd got rid. She's just irritating. I don't even want to go into an explanation. She wants to be like the kardashians but hun look in mirror .... the only kardashian thing about you is the fact your fella keeps mugging you off

• Haha

Jennytea

VIP Member
I hope Sassi watches herself back and her behaviour this season and sees how she communicates and then gets herself some therapy! How she speaks to people she’s meant to love and how she reacts is not normal. For someone who is apparently studying criminology and psychology she isn’t very self aware considering so much of both those subjects is about human behaviour.

Court97

How can Chloe go on about confidence and “doing this for woman out there” when she constantly lies about her size and edits her photos

• Heart

Sundaytwelve

I know we’ve spoken about this recently but i am sooo curious as to why Sassi’s sister tried to bare knuckle box Amber at Sassi aesthetics launch 🤣🤣

• Haha

Rosy

I can’t believe that Amber had said how much she was struggling so took her mom out with her for support and to increase her confidence. Then all her mom did was add to the stress levels with her comments. It’s bad enough when randomers are staring and making comments but their own grandma! I don’t know how Amber didn’t lose her shit with her mom

sassylash

VIP Member
why is chloe’s segment all about her getting engaged we literally don’t hear a peep from marley whereas all the other mums we see the kids/parenting like i am not watching keeping up with the edwards

• Haha