Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jennytea

VIP Member
Chloe is the definition of someone having an over inflated ego. She is obsessed with looking really achieved to people and successful but doesn’t in reality actually do anything. Anything she’s ever done and takes credit for is in reality because of someone else. Even buying a house, she never would’ve had it if Jordan didn’t work full time and they didn’t have the help of living with her mum and dad, but she made out like she put blood sweat and tears into it 🤣 .. I have just always had a vibe off her that she thinks she’s more superior than everyone else around her and really important 😳 and no one seems to tell her straight? 🤣 In reality she has no real job and only does odd bits on Insta thanks to a show she got on for getting knocked up as a teen . Even her YouTube she hasn’t posted for 5-6 months! She constantly talks about these goals and things she wants to do but never does them and then creates random interests every season (midwifery one season, the singing last season and having tattoos and piercings this season) 🙃 . She has no real identity and it’s clear .

• Heart
Reactions: 30

pandanine

See, I’ve just watched the latest episode and what stands out to me is that Mia was really paranoid about Erin when she and Manley were together and now Erin is the same about Mia, now that there’s a role reversal. The common denominator here is Manley. He was obviously flipping between these two women, long before the girls were born. The fault is with him because he’s created this situation. Imagine impregnating two women so closely together and being on/ off/ on/ off with both of them. No wonder Marliya is having a hard time. The poor girl looks incredibly tired, too.

I felt sorry for Ste - poor guy. I also have experience of finding out I was ND as an adult after years of people telling me how inadequate I was.

The physical attraction brings them back together but they just don’t get on!
I also find it interesting that Leoni flips and gets all buddy with the person who Manley's with at the time

I've been having a rewatch and just got to the bit where Chloe said "you're thinking about yourself and not thinking about how your depression affects me" and my jaw DROPPED, i totally forgot about that bit

• Wow

Sticky One

VIP Member
I’ve just watched episode 2! I’m sorry but… WHAT? Why is Sassi raging at Darren for not doing a “pinky promise” about marrying her when she’s 30?!? Wtf🤣😭 there was legit no need! What a way too ruin a good night with the 3 of them!🤦🏽‍♀️
I also found it so funny that Darren took the pinky promise so serious 🤣 like if he did pinky promise then he would have to marry Sassi at 30 🤣 it’s pretty obvious Sassi wants to be with Darren.

• Haha

srh85

I found it odd when Amber was out with her mum and she said no talking about the kids. That’s all my mum ever wants to talk about! She comes across as being very self centred.

Reactions: 29

livelaughlou

I reckon this or when one of them are out they booty call I think the same with Amber and are they deffo still sleep with each other
Omg yeah that’s why Amber stuttered when she was asked about her last shag- she was wondering if giving ste a blowie last week counted 😆

• Haha

JHB73

Chatty Member
Just going by what we’ve seen of her- The way she acted in the cafe not being very helpful. She didn’t seem interested in her grandkids. Most of the grandparents I know dote of their grandkids so that behaviour is very weird to me
I think she's just very about herself, I imagine she always put men before her kids and her needs before her childrens. She kind of gives off toxic vibes 🤷🏻‍♀️

One and only

Looking at Manley’s family history I wonder what Mia’s parents thought when she got with him and started living there. Sure they must have wanted more for her

srh85

Just watched last nights episode.

Mia - I like her, always have. And I think she’s coming across really well and mature with the Erin and Manley situation. Erin needs to lay off the lip fillers, and she always looks so miserable! I think Erin is very jealous of Mia and will always feel threatened by her. Manley definitely still loves Mia.

Chloe - yep boring.

Amber - I feel like she’s really reaching for a diagnosis so she can have an excuse if he misbehaves. I’m a single mum to an 18 month old and I completely understand when she complains about being lonely etc…but she needs to make an effort to get out the house and enjoy the alone time she has.

Sassi - The way she speaks to Zenaya is awful and she’s such a lovely little girl. Having a go at her and saying she doesn’t understand why she’s crying. It’s horrible! Also get her off the kitchen floor and do her homework somewhere normal. No wonder she prefers being with Darren, he doesn’t yell at her. Was nice to see him all settled in at his own house too. I think Sassi has good intentions to try and speak to him about routines etc…but she approaches everything in the wrong way.

imsohungry

She was born 2016. She started school September 2020. Sassi posted a picture on her first day
She said in the episode “Sassi has been at school 3 months now”

Also, while talking about Sassi.. what about Amber telling poor Brooklyn that school said he was behind RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM. Honestly the lack of common sense terrifies me sometimes.

• Sad
Reactions: 28

Scar14

VIP Member
So Amber has no job, doesn’t do housework, garden was a tip, doesn’t really parent…what does she actually do all day?

Could be wrong but isn’t leoni the sister that got arrested and jailed? I remember someone sharing an article of manleys brothers and sister being sent down?
She got 2 years in 2008. That’s all I can see. She went on a drug deal with her dad who is also called Manley. They’re a lovely family aren’t they

• Wow

JK_8

I think it is genuinely fair enough that Mia didn’t want Aalayah to come to the hospital. You would want that first few hours to just be the 3 of you, especially considered how tired you’ll be and your hormones will be everywhere. Just have her meet her sister when they all go home. Even if there was no messiness in the situation, I feel like having them wait to meet their sibling till they get home is a good plan

Lilliepad

VIP Member
I found the first conversation with Zena’ya about acting up at school really weird? Like why wouldn’t she have had a chat with her over dinner and been like, your teacher let me know you’re not the best at listening sometimes, what’s happening rather than yelling at her? Sassi she’s 5 not 15! School is still new to her at that age, you need to encourage her to be the best for her teachers rather than yelling that you’re not happy about it - she technically is still learning how to behave

Lippy-peach

I'm really disliking them all this season, apart from Mia. My prediction -- The season will end with Chloe getting engaged (she's a bloody idiot for taking him back, he's probably still out there with other women just being more careful). Then, either next season will be centred around their wedding or worse still...... a spin off of them getting married and having a whole "Becoming Mrs Edwards" programme.

• Haha
  • Sad