Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lizzieloux

Couple of things

1. what is with Darren’s stupid hat 😂
2. If I had done a lingerie shoot and was showing my husband the pictures, he would literally look at one picture and be like “upstairs now” 😂 not “yeah they look alright, you’ve done well” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Lovethesun

Chatty Member
I’m in the . Hope Sassi & Darren get back together gang 😁. I think now they are both older , steadier jobs & houses sorted they should give it a go . Seems like it was the pressures of a young baby & small flat & working etc that used to fuel all their arguments .
Remember when sassi was going out getting about 5 buses to go work on a building site 😂😂😂😂killed me . Fair play she tried everything

• Haha

Fishnips

VIP Member
Chloe and jord: gormless on the sofa staring at phones
Also Chloe: "I feel like I'm busier than ever"

• Haha

Rosy

I found it odd how she made a big thing about taking off their jackets too 😂 it was just weird
😂 that really confused me too, I find her mom very very strange. It’s like the kids aren’t really her grandkids, she seems to have no interest in them

• Haha

imaginedragon83

VIP Member
I'm just sitting down to watch now and I an crying laughing at that hat!!

Also Amber's mum asking her when she was last intimate. If my mother asked me that I'd want the ground to swallow me up, and I've had 2 kids 😂😂😂

• Haha

Secret123

I can not got over the state of Amber's house! Even the kitchen was vile!.. ste had the kids for a few hours or over night? Why didn't she clean her pig sti of a house up!. Absolutely shocking 😬

nelly2317

VIP Member
:unsure: :ROFLMAO: Did anyone notice how Jordan made the comment about Chloe’s friend looking better than her (Chloe) after the run

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Snoopy_988

Intresting came across these earlier, Emma done a post yesterday something along the lines of healthy coparenting & not bitter BM
Then Nassah has posted some pics of him & Jeremiah, Emma has liked the post. Yet still no sign of him finally accepting Jelani, kind of weird to me, that she appears accepting of this.
So I'm wondering if Jelani actually is his biological son, as it just doesn't make sense how you would allow him to see one son but totally ignore the other child's existence.
Probably an unpopular opinion, but I would of definitely prefered an update on Emma's current situation over Chloe’s any day
SquarePic_20220802_12204845.jpg
SquarePic_20220802_13260258.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad

Beccaf24

Chatty Member
I wish I saw what you guys see in Sassi and Darren. I couldn’t think of anything worse than them being back together, such a toxic relationship they seem to bring out the absolute worst in each other!

• Heart

Jennytea

VIP Member
I very much doubt that some of these comments are coming from autistic individuals. Just working with autistic people or knowing an autistic person, caring for an autistic person or having an autistic family member does not make it ok for people to speak on it.
You don’t have to suffer from a condition to be educated on it and experience it. That’s like saying a doctor can not diagnose something because they haven’t got it themselves. It makes no sense. Also you can have ADHD and not be autistic or on the spectrum, so you definitely don’t have to have autism to comment on ADHD or to have it or understand it. I’ll stop talking about it now as it’s derailing. 😳👀

• Heart
  • Haha

whisperchat

VIP Member
Erin needs to stop with the lip fillers her lips just look painful at this point. I think she’s really threatened by Mia. I mean I would be too she’s absolutely unreal isn't she?! I don’t think Mia wants Manley she just wants a good co-parenting relationship with him and that’s completely reasonable. Erin needs to remember all the times she went round for dinner and stayed over when space raider & Mia were together and mia was just told to put up and shut up basically. It’s not fair.

Dollenganger

VIP Member
Chloe is the definition of someone having an over inflated ego. She is obsessed with looking really achieved to people and successful but doesn’t in reality actually do anything. Anything she’s ever done and takes credit for is in reality because of someone else. Even buying a house, she never would’ve had it if Jordan didn’t work full time and they didn’t have the help of living with her mum and dad, but she made out like she put blood sweat and tears into it 🤣 .. I have just always had a vibe off her that she thinks she’s more superior than everyone else around her and really important 😳 and no one seems to tell her straight? 🤣 In reality she has no real job and only does odd bits on Insta thanks to a show she got on for getting knocked up as a teen . Even her YouTube she hasn’t posted for 5-6 months! She constantly talks about these goals and things she wants to do but never does them and then creates random interests every season (midwifery one season, the singing last season and having tattoos and piercings this season) 🙃 . She has no real identity and it’s clear .
Yes although this is quite harsh, I get the distinct impression that Chloe is one of those Tory voters who thinks that her good fortune is her entitlement because she has worked so hard. When in fact, she’s just lucky that all these things fell into her lap and she gets endless help from her parents too.

• Heart

Gincredible

Sassi and Kiosk Keith's segments were a bit weird this week, basically just them flirting 😂 Sass still loves him from the bottom of her heeaarrrrt and he knows it.

I'm also liking Maggie this series, she has a lovely bond with the girls and it's nice her and Mia get on well still too. Laughed at the preview for next week when Maggie told misery guts Erin she has nothing to worry about and Erin said you said that last time 😂

Amber seems totally stuck in a rut, think a job would do her some good tbh. Hudson's behaviour is going the same way as Brooklyn's.

Nice of Marley to make a cameo appearance 😂 I don't know how Chloe 'I do everyfing and you do nuffing' Patton is completely oblivious to monotone Jord's lack of interest in her. You'd think she'd showed him a photo of the dog or something. Oh that's nice.

• Haha

Rahrah

Can’t bare Chloe, but her and Joorrrrrrd make me really sad. Imagine settling for a man who sees professional photos of you in lingerie in your early twenties and he acts like you have just done a bang up job decorating the living room. He is also settling for someone he can hardly tolerate. Agree with another poster that he is high all the time and in ten years time Chloe is going to be writing into mums net about him not loving her, being high all the time, cheating on her and her various other complaints while declaring him a ‘really good dad’. Though the both provide very well for Marley and he is obviously loved and happy.

• Heart

stacelou85

Chatty Member
We all know if Jord was offered a shag with chloe or an uninterrupted 15 mins on the play station. What he'd go for

• Haha
  • Sad
Surely got to be more too it?I know if my baby daddy took my kids and was refusing to give them back I’d be outing him all over social media until I’m blue in the face.
Dylan's got previous for not paying Megan any child support and going self employed so CSA can't touch him as he will pay himself minimum. I wonder if ree is just letting him take them and have him realise how hard it is to bring up kids without her support??

What did Dylan's gf say? Is this the one that has just turned 18 and he's got her as full time step mum to 2 / 4 kids?! How long til babies 5/6 are on the way and the cycle repeats until he's taken the babies off her... dude is toxic and controlling. Wish they were on teen mom so we could see it play out.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I wasn't really a fan of Emma or Shannon but I'd still rather have had them than Chloe this series because she's just so boring. It would be nice to see her doing things with Marley even if it's just playing a game or something. The point of the show is to show being a parent otherwise she might as well just be on any other reality show.

samalambbxtch

Chatty Member
I found it so awkward to watch when Chloe got the call about a lingerie shoot and I think she was really looking for some encouragement from Jordan and he just did not give it at all🤣 and his reaction to the photos was soo… underwhelming. she said he’s so supportive of her, where sis?
the fact she thought it was just a random shoot and didn’t even realise it was a colab with the brand just goes to show that these ‘influencer’ colabs have absolutely no input by them whatsoever, they just stick their name on it. Alsooo I can’t believe that was Georgia Steele, just goes to show how much she edits her own photos🤯

Erin really is a sourfaced little misery arse isn’t she. She has no business being with a man with a child if she isn’t going to ‘allow’ them to communicate. Setting boundaries is fine but she’s clearly been saying off camera she doesn’t want him to speak to Mia at all. She clearly doesn’t trust Manley with Mia and given their history I’m not sure I would either, therefore Manley and erins relationship is a joke. My partners baby mum is a hateful bitch and has tried to cause so much shit in our relationship but I would never tell him he can’t talk to her, I know it can be so hard but you just always have to be the bigger person when there’s a kid involved. luckily my step daughter is older now and has her own phone to communicate with her dad so he doesn’t have to have much to do with her at all. Erin I don’t think Mia wants your man hun, im surprised YOU want your man 😴

• Haha
  • Heart