Teen Mom UK #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sassi is so obviously still in love with Darren it’s so cringe in this episode 😂

Reactions: 22
Does Mia realise how odd her makeup looks because she uses foundation all over her face everyday apart from her eye lids? 😂 I’m guessing she does this to keep her eyelash extensions clean... has anyone noticed this or is it just me
Doesn’t help that her foundation looks absolutely orange on tv. It doesn’t look as bad on Instagram - must be the filters.

Reactions: 14
Anyone know where I can watch the new series for free please?
You can sign up for a week free trial with paramount plus. You can cancel it as soon as you sign up (so you don’t forget after the 7 days and get charged). It will still let you watch it for free until the trial ends in 7 days.

You can also make a new account a week later with a new email address (doesn’t matter if it’s the same name, address and bank card details) - that’s what I’ve done for the last few weeks as I don’t watch anything else on Paramount so don’t want to pay!

Reactions: 5
Thanks for the tip about paramount plus I’m watching the new episode now!
ambers mum must be single now

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Jordans mum really grates on me and i’m not totally sure why! I lost a lot of like for her when Jordan cheated the first time and she basically shrugged her shoulders and went ‘oh Joorrd!!’
This....the "has he been a bad boy?" Comment she made in regards to it. No love he hasn't he has been a cheating bleep.

Reactions: 14
This....the "has he been a bad boy?" Comment she made in regards to it. No love he hasn't he has been a cheating bleep.
She just seemed so unphased(?) by the whole cheating scenario, like it was a normal thing to do. Like even if you’re a mother of only sons the lack of empathy towards another woman who’s had to go through this because of your son. I know I would react a different way to Jordan’s mum if it was my own son or my nephew to know you brought up a lad that could disrespect women like that.
But I get the feeling there’s so many similarities to Jordan’s mum and Chloe just the fact they can let jordan walk all over them, make excuses it’s just they both want a quiet life and let things slide

Reactions: 12
She just seemed so unphased(?) by the whole cheating scenario, like it was a normal thing to do. Like even if you’re a mother of only sons the lack of empathy towards another woman who’s had to go through this because of your son. I know I would react a different way to Jordan’s mum if it was my own son or my nephew to know you brought up a lad that could disrespect women like that.
But I get the feeling there’s so many similarities to Jordan’s mum and Chloe just the fact they can let jordan walk all over them, make excuses it’s just they both want a quiet life and let things slide
I just think she really dislikes Chloe and was hoping they’d split and she’d get her darling boy back home

Reactions: 15
Jordan’s mum just seems like a typical mother in law to me 🤣 she’s always gonna back her son no matter what - most mums think the sun shines out of their son’s ass, and she deffo seems like one of them women 😆 I get the vibe that her & jord’s dad are annoyed by Chloe & the pressures she puts on him half the time. When he sat them down to say he was gonna propose, they didn’t exactly jump for joy 😂

Reactions: 31
I reckon he’s done it before the time we saw on tv and so the surprise element had gone 😂

Reactions: 12
I reckon he’s done it before the time we saw on tv and so the surprise element had gone 😂
I’m sure he did because I remember seeing a girl tweet that he slid in her dms on Twitter and was using the “he’s on teen mum uk” as a pick up line. Chloe even replied and @ Jordan in it but I can’t work out if that was before or after the one we seen on the series because that one was on Snapchat so must of been someone different

Jordan’s mum just seems like a typical mother in law to me 🤣 she’s always gonna back her son no matter what - most mums think the sun shines out of their son’s ass, and she deffo seems like one of them women 😆 I get the vibe that her & jord’s dad are annoyed by Chloe & the pressures she puts on him half the time. When he sat them down to say he was gonna propose, they didn’t exactly jump for joy 😂
🤷🏼‍♀️ I grew up with all girls and I know my sister would go aye wall if my nephew did that to anyone so I don’t know if it’s a typical boy mum thing

Reactions: 3
From the first ever episode when Chloe just had M and we were graced with Joorrdddd on our screens,I had an inkling that he was always messing about on the side and messaging other girls. I just had a vibe because of how genuinely uninterested he was in chloe. Guess I was right tho lol I still don't think he's stopped

Reactions: 19
From the first ever episode when Chloe just had M and we were graced with Joorrdddd on our screens,I had an inkling that he was always messing about on the side and messaging other girls. I just had a vibe because of how genuinely uninterested he was in chloe. Guess I was right tho lol I still don't think he's stopped
If that’s true I do feel sorry for Chloe. It took me 4 years to leave someone who constantly cheated on me. She could find someone a lot better.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I’m sure he did because I remember seeing a girl tweet that he slid in her dms on Twitter and was using the “he’s on teen mum uk” as a pick up line. Chloe even replied and @ Jordan in it but I can’t work out if that was before or after the one we seen on the series because that one was on Snapchat so must of been someone different

🤷🏼‍♀️ I grew up with all girls and I know my sister would go aye wall if my nephew did that to anyone so I don’t know if it’s a typical boy mum thing
Not entirely sure if its a typical boy mum thing but personally if my son did anything like that i’d go absolutely mental. Going to ensure i raise him to treat women with respect

Reactions: 11
I wonder if Sassi n Darren going on holiday is covered
I hope it is as from both of their stories at the time it seemed like it ended badly. I remember Darren posting “get me home” & sassi posting a lot of indirects 🫢. I hope they didn’t argue in front of their little girl & ruin her time though!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.