Teen Mom UK #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I loved the fact Chloe had a massive Dominoes after doing half a marathon hahahaha it’s called balance guys we’ve all done it!
Also whaaaat did I just read about Sassi’s sister and Amber can someone please spill the tea ☕

Reactions: 8
I loved the fact Chloe had a massive Dominoes after doing half a marathon hahahaha it’s called balance guys we’ve all done it!
Also whaaaat did I just read about Sassi’s sister and Amber can someone please spill the tea ☕
Sassi had a business launch and her sister and Amber got in a fight. I think Amber pulled her wig off too lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I just finished watching the latest episode & I have to echo what a few other posters have said already. Why aren’t we seeing anything of Marley, I don’t get it? All we saw is a 5 second clip of him eating spaghetti bolognese in the whole episode 🤣😩

Reactions: 23
I really felt for Ste last night. I don't think he's got a bad (malicious) bone in his body from what we have seen. He is fiery and emotionally illiterate, he needs to work on that and his communication skills but I don't think it ever comes from a bad place, he just struggles to express himself in an effective way. But if he is neurodivergent and has childhood trauma too, then that's hardly surprising. On top of that we didn't ever see him react that way with Kirsty, I think him and Amber bring out the worst in each other.
I really feel for him too. Seems like the poor lad was dragged up. He really does try and care about those boys though which is nice to see. Things could have really gone the other way!
Him and amber really do rub each other up the wrong way 🙈

Reactions: 3
I always get the impression she gets on her dads nerves
I agree her dad doesn’t seem to have much patience for her drama 😂 Although her Mum seems to tell her things straight too (even when Chloe is so rude to her) so it makes me wonder how she became so spoiled.

Reactions: 10
Also I'm not a fan of Mia at all, what she has shown on IG I feel is a truer reflection of her day to day life (which doesn't generally include Marliya) i do however agree she has come across really well on this series so far BUT I think she is THE MOST aware of the camera and how she is perceived out of all of the girls, except chloe, who doesn't even deserve comment as most have said its teen MOM not the Chloe show. I don't know i just feel Mia is acting a lot rather than showing her true self.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I would bet my firstborn that Mia and her friends slag Erin off in front of Marlyia and that’s why she doesn’t like Erin.
Aswell as just wanting to be at her Granny’s house.

Reactions: 19
I hope Ste gets some professional help whatever is wrong with him, he is slurring his speech and getting so angry!
I hope MTV provide some councilling throughout the series, I know on the american season the camera crew used to intervene
They say they have councillors for them but tbh MTV barely intervenes on any of the teen moms series, they’re just told to film and get the footage. One example was Ryan from OG driving to his wedding absolutely out of his face, car swerving everywhere and they didn’t intervene at all and there was a situation with Amber (OG again) being on drugs and something happened there with Leah, they were told to keep filming. I hope they realise Ste is going through a hard time and give him the right support.

Reactions: 13
They say they have councillors for them but tbh MTV barely intervenes on any of the teen moms series, they’re just told to film and get the footage. One example was Ryan from OG driving to his wedding absolutely out of his face, car swerving everywhere and they didn’t intervene at all and there was a situation with Amber (OG again) being on drugs and something happened there with Leah, they were told to keep filming. I hope they realise Ste is going through a hard time and give him the right support.
How Mack ever married Ryan after that car ride I will never understand

Reactions: 17
Me either, their wedding was so uncomfortable to watch!

Seeing sassi and Zenaya tonight warmed my heart, credit where credits due, she stayed calm and took a different approach and that obviously massively helped Zenaya. It was lovely to see Darren coming over with phonics stuff and how proud Zenaya was to show him🥰 if they stopped arguing they’d be such a good family unit.

Chloe running that far afterwards sitting down and eating a dominos😂 definitely trolling us😂 someone said it on here last week I definitely think Jords dad can’t stand her haha.

I haven’t got much to say on Amber, I’ve never had the experience of autism/adhd and don’t know anyone who has been diagnosed with it, but it seems Ste is either going through a hard time, maybe drugs or might be worried of having a child diagnosed with it as he feels like people may judge (obviously wouldn’t). However, how they handle stuff can rub off on Brooklyn, their instant reaction to anything is shouting and raising their voices, throwing things, slamming doors, maybe their behaviour is being projected onto Brooklyn (just suggestions, I think they’re both good parents despite their relationship together).

Mia asking Maggie (Del Boy to me now, the way she was like I’ll ring for some security for you😂) if she’s going to have security guards on the door😂😂 must have been terrifying someone breaking into your car right by your house, but she didn’t do herself any favours taking pictures of her front door etc😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Shes an enabler I can’t stand her. I know I watch the tm franchise but I think MTV are the worst for fishing for the drama and will absolutely stand by while dangerous things are happening and hide behind saying theycan’t get involved. It’s MTV there’s no way they don’t have the power. They are just the same as the BBC. Anyway to keep relevant, i hope The uk mums and dads have the support they need and realise what they are getting into. Tm isn’t as big in the uk but the back lash is worse that the USA I think

Reactions: 8
How can Chloe go on about confidence and “doing this for woman out there” when she constantly lies about her size and edits her photos

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Shes an enabler I can’t stand her. I know I watch the tm franchise but I think MTV are the worst for fishing for the drama and will absolutely stand by while dangerous things are happening and hide behind saying theycan’t get involved. It’s MTV there’s no way they don’t have the power. They are just the same as the BBC. Anyway to keep relevant, i hope The uk mums and dads have the support they need and realise what they are getting into. Tm isn’t as big in the uk but the back lash is worse that the USA I think
I feel like over here the regulations must be tougher because I feel like some of the stuff shown in the US if it was shown here, it would be cancelled asap

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.