Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leo100

VIP Member
Anyway I’m moving on from this discussion, I enjoy this thread so will just mute the posters with their ignorant opinions and will leave it at that.
OK then so you're the only person on here who is allowed to have an opinion on this topic 🤣 it's an open forum didn't realise it turned into a debate over who knows more and is more experienced in the matter 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Here2BNosey

I really felt for Ste last night. I don't think he's got a bad (malicious) bone in his body from what we have seen. He is fiery and emotionally illiterate, he needs to work on that and his communication skills but I don't think it ever comes from a bad place, he just struggles to express himself in an effective way. But if he is neurodivergent and has childhood trauma too, then that's hardly surprising. On top of that we didn't ever see him react that way with Kirsty, I think him and Amber bring out the worst in each other.

bongsandstuff

Chatty Member
Always felt sorry for Erin in other seasons but this season she comes across as such a bitch 😩 why was it ok for her to be around their house for tea and sleepovers when he was with Mia but it’s not appropriate for Mia and Manley to have a conversation ffs? 😭 if you can’t trust your man around someone without worrying they are going to leave you then don’t be with them!
She’s so jealous and insecure it’s honestly embarrassing. Healthy relationships are built on trust and if you don’t have that then leave. It’s so simple! But god forbid she paved the way for a 1% chance that Manley would be free for Mia to swoop in and steal (ew!) Erin needs a reality check and needs to realise that no one (not even her deep down) wants Manley’s smelly, sweaty, Hoodrich-clad shrimp.

• Haha

sparklingdee

VIP Member
Sassi talks to her own kid like she's arguing with another 23/24 year old - "YER REALLY STARTING TO WIND ME UP NOW" - she has no clue how to actually speak to a child whatsoever, her immaturity is so obvious

Jennytea

VIP Member
Tbf to Mia she’s done extra things for MTV like the podcast and the documentary about domestic violence so her using the influencer angle as a job is realistic and she doesn’t pretend to be busy all the time or act like a boss chick even though she has done everything for her and marliyah alone.. she said she’s saved a lot for a deposit for a mortgage too and planning to try and buy next year, hence why she rented such a small house for now.. everything she has and does shes got on her own by the seems, I imagine Manley doesn’t pay her fuck all either

JHB73

Chatty Member
Darren and Sassi have so much chemistry! I recon they get together when both single

Did Manley and Mia get back together more recently that we didn't know about? Seems weird he was upset she was seeing his friend and that Erin is so insecure about her

_basic_

VIP Member
I’ve been away so haven’t seen the last 2 eps but I’ve just went to put on y&p USA which must be after the tm uk ep and so it’s previewing next weeks, and caught joooooordddd saying “I tell her everything so it will be hard to keep a secret” I’m sorry whaaaaaat? I’m guessing he’s on about proposing yet he managed to spend 100s of £ and flat out refused to tell her what on and sent his sausage to other women behind her back, so what in the lying liar holes is he talking about not being able to keep a secret🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
yeah absolutely I wonder the same , I live near Amber have seen her so many times , and what you see on instagram is nothing like what she looks like , even on tv she looks different, I know someone who knows her mum also and apparently she is a bit weird, But I don’t know that to be true just what I heard x
I can believe that about her mum. I don’t get good vibes from her

Reactions: 21

ellonor

My partner and I were saying that we don’t understand why she’s pushing for a diagnosis like she thinks it will change anything. She still has to find ways to deal with Brooklyn and figure out what triggers him. It’s like she thinks as soon as she gets confirmation that it’s adhd then his bad behaviour will go away
This might be an unpopular opinion. I do see where you're coming from, however a diagnosis also opens avenues for additional support throughout Brooklyn's schooling, access to children's mental health teams and specific parenting courses, and also the possibility of starting medication. Genetic predisposition is also a significant contributing factor in ADHD, which we've now found out Ste has, making a diagnosis for Brooklyn even more likely. I do agree that Amber's home life could be more structured and that she could improve on discipline, but as somebody who has struggled my whole life with undiagnosed ADHD that wasn't picked up until I was 23, my educational and employment outcomes would've been exponentially better if I had the support in place from an age similar to Brooklyn's.. I praise Amber for advocating for her son as much as she has done

Last edited:
  • Heart

BarryHeavens

VIP Member
Why oh why does Jordan want another baby?
Is it because Chloe is becoming more independent and he thinks that'll take her mind of her next big project.
So Chloe has mentioned engagement twice on this season but we all know she's been pecking his head for ages. I can guarantee that she's said to him as soon as we're engaged we'll try for a baby! Everything on her terms! As usual. Also she's on insta looking a size 8 but on that running section - she really isn't! Which is fine but don't lie about it!

whatacarryon

This is really off subject but I watched series 7 again and I can’t stop thinking about all of Emma’s wigs. Literally a different one in every scene.

• Haha

whisperchat

VIP Member
I found it odd when Amber was out with her mum and she said no talking about the kids. That’s all my mum ever wants to talk about! She comes across as being very self centred.
I found it odd how she made a big thing about taking off their jackets too 😂 it was just weird

• Haha

Saffy123

What so do either amber nor ste have a job? That’s awful two healthy adults in 20s dossing on benefits when tons of jobs out there. Why doesn’t ste have the boys FT so Amber can get a Ft job?

Leo100

VIP Member
Those poor kids of Reeanne and Dylan 😢 they must be so confused and heartbroken not seeing their Mam all that time

• Sad

Scar14

VIP Member
Imagine how much Sassi would kick off if zenaya came home from school one day and said her teacher had been shouting at her and made her cry because she couldn’t spell her name

It was a great time to be on this thread I won’t lie 😭🤣 covid had everyone bored and stuck home and we were all loving it lmao . Does anyone remember what thread it was all on?
I’m bored and have no life lol.
It starts around page 12 on thread 9. The first tea spilled was about Megan’s bf being on trial for murder

• Haha
  • Heart

Snoopy_988

Rewatching an old episode when Chloe got a job at her dad’s place where Jordan was already working and then she realises he’s not excited by the idea. Who would be? I bet she never even asked his opinion
And the scene where they are both on their break & Chloe’s trying to make small talk, & Jordans just vaguely grunts & then straight back on his phone. Their relationship is weird asf to me, as its like they have no chemistry much less things in common. Definitely don't feel Jordan was best pleased Chloe also working there, as him going to work & getting a few hours peace from her was definitely his sanity 😭

• Haha