Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bambi4

Episode 3
Sassi:
When Zenaya said “okay” whilst crying omg my heart sank😢😢😢poor little baby was trying so hard. I am a mother and I just cant understand how you could make your child feel like that, its awful. If she continues to make her daughter feel stupid she’s going to ruin her confidence and sense of self worth. It’s heartbreaking. She FIVE! Shes doing so well for 5y/o. A mother should encourage children thats its okay to make mistakes, its the best way to learn. A mother should be a child’s safe space! Sassi needs help big time. She doesn’t know how to talk to people, she’s always so aggressive and patronising with zero patience. I actually feel sorry for Darren the way she talks down to him.
Amber:
Her “mother” is an absolute joke. Useful cow. Even though Amber is a grown women, you are still her mother. You have that role for life and now you are a grandmother. No one is saying Amanda should babysit, all she needed to do in that situation was to be supportive of Amber when she was stressed. But no. She was fucking useless and rude. No support to her obviously struggling daughter. Pointless woman. Amber get rid and focus on time with your dad

• Sad
Reactions: 24

lcbitalia96

I'm sorry but who goes for a full 20km run on their very first training session with their maximum run being 5k :ROFLMAO: Chloe is insufferable

• Haha
Reactions: 24

DietGossip

VIP Member
Just caught up.. Chloe is irritating trying to be all rebellious against her mom with a nose piercing and forcing a proposal from dick pics Jordan.
As someone with quite a few piercings, including a nose piercing... they're really not as rebellious as people like Chloe make them out to be :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

tuktuk06

I did laugh a little at the new episode when Chloe said “I’m not thinking about getting engaged any more” then later on Jordan saying “Chloe has stopped asking me about getting engaged”
I feel this was her by that point knowing he was going to propose and I can imagine her saying to him when he was going to do his voiceover, “make sure you say I stopped asking you” 🤣

• Haha

Here2BNosey

Also I'm not a fan of Mia at all, what she has shown on IG I feel is a truer reflection of her day to day life (which doesn't generally include Marliya) i do however agree she has come across really well on this series so far BUT I think she is THE MOST aware of the camera and how she is perceived out of all of the girls, except chloe, who doesn't even deserve comment as most have said its teen MOM not the Chloe show. I don't know i just feel Mia is acting a lot rather than showing her true self.

• Heart

Scous1234xox

Ambers bloody garden. I work full time with 2 kids and would never let it get like that. I feel so bad for them when they were isolating a nice garden to play in would have been so useful! I think amber needs a job so she has a purpose. I think the environment and approach needs addressing before hes diagnoses

• Heart

Hbeau93

VIP Member
Jordans mum really grates on me and i’m not totally sure why! I lost a lot of like for her when Jordan cheated the first time and she basically shrugged her shoulders and went ‘oh Joorrd!!’
She is without a doubt the most vacuous women I've ever laid eyes on. The lights are on but nobody is fucking home on that one 😭

• Haha

Here for gossip

Chatty Member
I can't help but feel Jordan just isn't into Chloe I personally think she can do better I just find her realtionship is forced

lexi123

I’m surprised there’s not much talk on Ste’s teeth?!?! He’s missing a front tooth 😱 looks like a meth addict

• Haha

Snoopdagg

Only 15 mins into the newest episode. Chloe KILLS me. Always with a new idea, focused on herself, but under the guise of doing it for someone else/charity, but just ways to be the centre of attention. Sorry if she is genuinely caring, but the way it comes across on the show infuriates me soooo much.

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
I just finished watching the latest episode & I have to echo what a few other posters have said already. Why aren’t we seeing anything of Marley, I don’t get it? All we saw is a 5 second clip of him eating spaghetti bolognese in the whole episode 🤣😩

Beccaf24

Chatty Member
Everyone talks about ambers messy house, the arguments etc, which is valid. But I think the biggest issue is the way she acts and talks to the boys. She has always spoken to them like she dislikes them, always sounds annoyed/irritated by their existence. Kids pick up on these things even if they don’t fully understand. Any child would struggle to regulate their emotions when they don’t feel love & comfort from their mother because they always speak in an annoyed tone to you. The only attention the boys get is a raised voice when they do something wrong, no wonder they continue to misbehave? She needs genuine help for her parenting & not just because of the pos ADHD/autism..

I feel like Amber has never put any effort into learning how to be a good parent. I’m jealous that she gets every weekend off, but at the same time I think she’s constantly just counting down the time until she gets a break again (because it’s so regular) that she isn’t actually enjoying the time together and trying. Sassi is similar, even when she’s doing ‘better’ she still talks in a miserable tone to her daughter imo.

• Heart

Tommyb

Chatty Member
This is all I know about him 😂

Charlie Raimbach, 24, of London Court, High Wycombe. Using a motor vehicle without third party insurance in Marlow Bottom Road, Marlow, on June 2, 2021. Fined £500. Costs £140. Driving record endorsed with eight points. No totting disqualification.

• Haha

crazycakelady

VIP Member
Darrens hat oh my days but he sure has something about him bit young for me but I wouldn’t say no on a cold night him warming my duvet,
my 12 year old watched with me tonight and she thought jordan and Chloe were brother and sister says it all!

• Haha

Sticky One

VIP Member
I caught up on the new episode last night, so much to take in, so much chaos! I’m so glad it’s back, it so much more better than I thought it would be.

I did laugh that Mia, Amber and Sassi are showing how wild being a parent can be and then there is Chloe just showing off her influencer lifestyle 🤣🤣🤣 Amber chasing her uncontrollable kids round a cafe whilst Chloe is having her hair done, getting her nose pierced and talking about how much she arrrrcccchieved.

• Haha