Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vilanelle

Chatty Member
Chloe needs booted off the show. Her segments are nothing to do with parenting. I would rather have seen Shannon. Did anyone else see her wee brother who is 7 has a serious brain tumour. Heartbreaking

Reactions: 21

Lizzieloux

Sassi "WHAT YOU CRYING FOR?!" because you're shouting at her for nothing you daft prat!

Good lord, that poor little girl. I just wanted to scoop her up and give her a cuddle! It's hard to teach kids stuff because it's all about repetition and you have to have the patience to do it over and over and over again which clearly Sassi lacks!

Sundaytwelve

Tradesman trousers has me deaddddd!🤣🤣🤣

Also can we address Jord taking his Mum ring shopping and she was like "thaaaanks for invaaaaating me Jord". Bet Sue was pure fuming she had no input! 😭😭😭
Jordans mum really grates on me and i’m not totally sure why! I lost a lot of like for her when Jordan cheated the first time and she basically shrugged her shoulders and went ‘oh Joorrd!!’

tuktuk06

I know almost nothing about all of these clothing brands. Designer labels are just something I’ve never had any interest in. I’ve just watched the bit in earlier seasons though, where Chloe’s writing down finances for affording a house and she got annoyed at her Mum when she told her to “get real” for saying she spends £30 a month on clothes 🤣

• Haha

Joanne9290

I really don't see the appeal with Darren, he just looks like a chav to me!

Chloe really bores the hell out of me, as does Jordan, they're made for each other.

Reactions: 20

Snoopy_988

Surely got to be more too it?I know if my baby daddy took my kids and was refusing to give them back I’d be outing him all over social media until I’m blue in the face.
She probably feels embarrassed especially since she took great pleasure in outing Megan over it. Can definitely tell Megan’s matured or just no longer cares, as the old Megan would of been posting sly digs about it.

• Heart

tuktuk06

Has anyone else noticed how much Marliya looks like Maggie?
I think there’s something in the way she talks that’s like Maggie too. I can’t pinpoint what it is but like the tone or her mannerisms. I noticed it so much when she was talking about the bits in her hair being Erin’s fault

Jennytea

VIP Member
Honestly you lot on here are laughable no absolutely nothing about being autistic or having ADHD but keep putting your 2 pence in 😂.
How do you know who does or doesn’t have experience in what? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Everyone’s experience is different, no two people are the same either.. There are people on this thread I’m sure who’ve commented who deal with these conditions by having it themselves or their children/close family and some are professionals who work with people closely who have these conditions.

• Heart

ElusiveE

Chatty Member
Also Sassi and Darren have me questioning if I’m toxic because I really like them together 🫣.

I wonder though if Mia had a boyfriend, would she still be doing bike rides with Manley? I hope when she moves on again also, she’ll do the same thing & not just expect him to upset Erin if she wouldn’t do the same. Another thing, erin looks so old up close now it’s shocking!

After Jordan’s reaction to those photos I’m convinced he doesn’t fancy Chloe at all
They have settled with each other because they have a child. Once they get married she probably will give him a free pass to cheat as long as it doesn’t get out I can imagine her going “just don’t have me out here looking stupid, jordddddd” 🤭

JHB73

Chatty Member
I can't believe Dylan has taken the kids from Reeanne, the exact same as he did to Megan. Also his little girlfriend must be well too young to deal with this all. Dylan is clearly the problem, feel sorry for both Megan and Reanne (although it is karma)

bonesjones

Can’t believe this situation with ree and Dylan. But I gotta say if Dylan wasn’t with his gf (don’t know her name) would he still have taken the kids 🫣 seems like he needs to be in a relationship and have the gf do everything for him so not doubt his current gf is the one doing the majority of child care. The fact he did this to Megan and now to ree is crazy.

Oh yeah Mia was also super immature about it, she was a lot younger so I have a bit more understanding but it’s more the family that get me! The pressure they put on Mia to get over it and let Erin be involved was major! Erin can pull a face at the mere mention and it seems like it’s dropped.
I think they always preferred Erin.
Been said before but I think they prefer Erin because she’s quiet and they couldn’t walk all over Mia. I think Erin and Leoni are probably jealous of Mia’s looks too

Lovethesun

Chatty Member
Darren and sassy went to Jamaica together for 2 weeks , your telling me they didn’t sleep together once while they were there …. Course they did ! They do have sexual chemistry

• Haha
I don’t know if this sounds bad or not and I do apologise if it does come across bad but him and sassi’s dad must have some hell of genes compared to their mums. Like maggi and sassi’s mum are white but space rader and sassi are really dark. Like I just always thought like mixed raced couples babies would have more of a marilyah and zenaya tone.

I do apologise if this comes across wrong because by no means I don’t mean it to come across in a discrimination way
I wouldn’t say him and Sassi are particularly dark. I’m they’re skin tone and I’m mixed- half black, half white like them.
A child like Marliya would usually have that tone when they’re more white than black but then you get a child like Zenaya who has taken after her mum.
You can never tell how a mixed child will look. I know a mixed girl with a white husband. One son is blonde and very pale, the other son has dark curly hair and tan skin

SonicTheSpikeyThing

Chatty Member
Chloe’s storylines gonna Be so predictable. This seasons about the engagement, next season she’ll want a new house. The following season the wedding, then maybe just maybe a baby 😅 getting too bored of it now, wish they’d bring Megan back to replace her. Although I know she doesn’t want to come back. 😞

Jennytea

VIP Member
I’m surprised more wasn’t said about the fact Sassi and Darren each have a week with Zenaya. That’s not common way of co-parenting but I guess if it works for them that’s good.
This is starting to become a popular way of people sharing time, I know a few people who do this.. I think it’s stemmed from an American trend because there are so many states who automatically split child custody 50/50 now by law and that’s how they make it work.. I suppose it means each parent get weekends and have to be just as hands on, I guess it could work. Fair play to Darren he seems to work full time and still be very hands on.

I think sassi probably loves all the alone time she gets but I can imagine when Darren gets a partner and settled down she will be super jealous and not like that her daughter will be there half the time with a new woman. I can see her being really dramatic and immature about it

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
I remember Sassi being on a live ages ago (maybe with Charlie Hodder?!) and saying how she is really strict with routine etc. I think kids do need routine etc, especially when going between parents houses and I’m sure it’s incredibly disorientating but Sassi is like a headmistress. Even trying to do a fun day out in the trees, ends up in her shouting at her kid and bossing her about. She seems a bit of a control freak and needs to chill the fuck out