Teen Mom UK #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will never forget her getting absolutely battered by marnie and chloe for letting Scotty g finger her in the minibus and her in a longterm relationship. It's on YouTube if yas fancy a watch
I'm sure it was just Marnie 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
I will never forget her getting absolutely battered by marnie and chloe for letting Scotty g finger her in the minibus and her in a longterm relationship. It's on YouTube if yas fancy a watch
Off topic but Chanelle on ex on the beach screaming in Zahida’s face like an actual wailing baby whilst everyone is like “wtf was that” is one of my favourite reality tv moments ever

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Off topic but Chanelle on ex on the beach screaming in Zahida’s face like an actual wailing baby whilst everyone is like “wtf was that” is one of my favourite reality tv moments ever
Omg me too it was so weird of her to do that hahaha "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WAHHHHHHHHHHHH"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wtf surprised a magazine would even care 🤣 they aren’t exactly celebs lmao . Still wanna see it tho haha

Reactions: 2
Omg and that Harriet (I think that what she was called) basically went am I duck getting Inbetween those two physcos 😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
I've missed out so much on this thread don't seem to get notifications for it anymore🤦🏻‍♀️ but i can't believe Megan and Tel are back together! What happened to sonny I'm so interested to know
I liked her and Tel together in series 7. I don’t like promise rings but I thought it was sweet and sincere on his part way more than Dylan’s “I messed up here’s an (engagement) ring” move in series 1. I hope it works out for them this time.

Reactions: 14
I don’t watch EOTB, but weren’t Chanelle on big brother too? It was @WilmaHuns waaaaaahhhh that made me think that😂

• Haha
I don’t watch EOTB, but weren’t Chanelle on big brother too? It was @WilmaHuns waaaaaahhhh that made me think that😂
She was.
I can’t remember how long she lasted on BB but she was kicked off of etob after one episode 😂

• Haha
She was.
I can’t remember how long she lasted on BB but she was kicked off of etob after one episode 😂
I think she was in there until the final! She kicked off all the time but she was brilliant with it😂 I still follow her on Insta now she’s hilarious 😂😂

Wtf surprised a magazine would even care 🤣 they aren’t exactly celebs lmao . Still wanna see it tho haha
It'll be take a break or chat like someone said they always put stories in about "ordinary people" bascially jeremy Kyle in magazine from 🤣 I wanna see it too

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It'll be take a break or chat like someone said they always put stories in about "ordinary people" bascially jeremy Kyle in magazine from 🤣 I wanna see it too
I have a weird obsession with reading take a break and think I may have read them all so don’t think it’s TAB but maybe chat🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have a weird obsession with reading take a break and think I may have read them all so don’t think it’s TAB but maybe chat🤣
Haha total blast from the past , not read them in years 🤣 might have to get back in to them

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There’s only 2 episodes to this new season! That can’t be right can it on my planner this weeks says 1/2 and next Wednesday’s days 2/2 so that means only 2 episodes WTF all this hype for a new season and it’s two bloody episodes might as well of called them catch ups!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I think she was in there until the final! She kicked off all the time but she was brilliant with it😂 I still follow her on Insta now she’s hilarious 😂😂
her thread was funny today, she does sework and someone left a review about her pissy pussy 😩😩🤣🤣

Hope someone finds the magazine story about joooooordan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.