Teen Mom UK #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wow I never knew this happened? If all true that is downright bleeping evil. I’m sure many things can be said about Megan but no one can’t say she doesn’t appear to be a good mum and she loves those Kids. It’s all about control with Reanne it has been from the get go. She blasts quotes about mental health and female empowerment but keeps 2 babies from their mum out of spite? Sick
I might be wrong but I remember watching the video, I’m sure this all happened on the break she had in either series 3/4. Then in the next series she was trying hard with them so she did try after all that and she reann was still disrespecting her on socials🙄

Reactions: 8
I might be wrong but I remember watching the video, I’m sure this all happened on the break she had in either series 3/4. Then in the next series she was trying hard with them so she did try after all that and she reann was still disrespecting her on socials🙄
Yeah wasn’t this before Dylan’s mum died too? I could be wrong but I’m sure it was. So ree and dylan took the kids of Megan and kept her from seeing them and she still made all that effort with him and his family making sure they were ok at the funeral etc. I think Megan has such a loving and caring quality about her it’s really lovely

Reactions: 10
Yeah wasn’t this before Dylan’s mum died too? I could be wrong but I’m sure it was. So ree and dylan took the kids of Megan and kept her from seeing them and she still made all that effort with him and his family making sure they were ok at the funeral etc. I think Megan has such a loving and caring quality about her it’s really lovely
Yeah she was still alive, just shows who the bigger person was, she was amazing with Dylan after his mum died.

Reactions: 11
I can’t remember if it was pancake lady that said or not but I remember someone saying it was MTv that suggested Megan has the break between the seasons while she took Dylan too court for the kids.
Looking back on it all now with the info pancake lady gave it’s really mental but did we ever find out why reanne brought pancake lady out or why she was making that randomer leak info about Megan

Reactions: 7
I can’t remember if it was pancake lady that said or not but I remember someone saying it was MTv that suggested Megan has the break between the seasons while she took Dylan too court for the kids.
Looking back on it all now with the info pancake lady gave it’s really mental but did we ever find out why reanne brought pancake lady out or why she was making that randomer leak info about Megan
Yeah, they probably weren’t allowed to film for legal reasons. It was crazy! I can’t really remember the reason as to why it started😂

Reactions: 2
Yeah, they probably weren’t allowed to film for legal reasons. It was crazy! I can’t really remember the reason as to why it started😂
I've missed out so much on this thread don't seem to get notifications for it anymore🤦🏻‍♀️ but i can't believe Megan and Tel are back together! What happened to sonny I'm so interested to know

Reactions: 5
So it starts on Wednesday think it’s the first time it’s been on since joining this site so what’s the thing? Do we live comment whilst it’s on? Do we wait till it’s finished to come on here? Will I need tea and biscuits for it 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So it starts on Wednesday think it’s the first time it’s been on since joining this site so what’s the thing? Do we live comment whilst it’s on? Do we wait till it’s finished to come on here? Will I need tea and biscuits for it 👀
I was on here whilst the last season was on and I think I just made sure not to go on here after a new episode had come on 😂 then would watch it and then pop on here to have a rant or goss haha .. this thread was so entertaining whilst new eps were on 🤣 just hope the series isn’t tit and fake this time around lol we like to see the tit show and real messy lives .

Reactions: 13
I saw Chloe today at a food festival .. wish I’d gone over and said hello but felt a bit of a strange think to do with Marley and Jordan’s family being there…

Reactions: 1
It’s actually nice to see Megan looking happy with Tel again! I think Megan has made some crappy choices but she’s a good mum. Hope they last this time he seems to be really good with the kids too!

Reactions: 19
Is it me or are Mias friends the most embarrassing, cringe, annoying people going.
Or am I old?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Is it me or are Mias friends the most embarrassing, cringe, annoying people going.
Or am I old?
One of them was that Zahida off ex on the beach wasn't it? Think they're all just z listers desperate to be in the limelight

Reactions: 9
I don't really like Megan anymore (used to be a megan fan) but her and tel do look really happy and well suited together and it's nice for the kids as well. Hopefully he'll humble her and she'll have her old personality back

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Not to moan but why isn't anyone wearing seat belts?? Megan and Tel both dancing around with their seat belts clipped in behind them and Mia's friends in her back seat don't seem to be wearing them either. If either of those cars crash they'll all be straight through the window. Great things to be teaching their kids.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
One of them was that Zahida off ex on the beach wasn't it? Think they're all just z listers desperate to be in the limelight
I will never forget her getting absolutely battered by marnie and chloe for letting Scotty g finger her in the minibus and her in a longterm relationship. It's on YouTube if yas fancy a watch

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.