Teen Mom UK #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Putting it out there marilyah and her sister (forgot her name) shocked faces at the bunk beds was a lot more genuine and 100x better than Chloe’s shock over the proposal

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Dylan after getting that horse and they thought it was pregnant ‘I don’t think was a good idea you know’ like you don’t say! In your parents back garden, no proper stable and they didn’t have a clue 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can I be really annoying and ask as to why there's speculation over reeannes kids getting taking away??

Can I be really annoying and ask as to why there's speculation over reeannes kids getting taking away??
Someone commented it on social media (tik tok I think) saying that she had her kids took off her for hitting , the screenshots were posted on here , but no ones if its deffo true

Dylan also had been looking for a childminder so it seemed like he had sole custody and Reann has removed all photos of them but obviously that doesn't prove they've been taken from her

• Heart
Reactions: 1
cant find the post sorry but whoever said Sassi is neurodivergent is spot on and Ive thought the same! The way she reacts to situations and people is quite surprising sometimes for someone who is what 24/25? Her emotional regulation is awful and her Mum is the only one who can calm her down, I wouldnt be surprised if she was on the spectrum or maybe had ADHD or something. No hate as I'm a bit neurodivergent myself haha.

Reactions: 7
Amber’s made up boyfriend.
Sassi crashing her mums car.
Sassi losing her tit over plastering a wall.
When they were plastering in her mums house they started arguing and she was like “DARRUN YA BETTER NOT BE WALKIN THRU MA MUMS HOUSE WITH YA DIRTY BOOTS ON” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
cant find the post sorry but whoever said Sassi is neurodivergent is spot on and Ive thought the same! The way she reacts to situations and people is quite surprising sometimes for someone who is what 24/25? Her emotional regulation is awful and her Mum is the only one who can calm her down, I wouldnt be surprised if she was on the spectrum or maybe had ADHD or something. No hate as I'm a bit neurodivergent myself haha.

it was me! I also have adhd!

Shall we all recap our fav moments from the show to lighten the mood?
Mine are “karma blud” “not the right bed boss” and amber thinking she looks like a kardashian 😂
Not the right bed boss was so, so funny! To be honest Sassi has consistently given us hilarious moments. My heart also broke for her when her and Darren spilt up and the girl he’d been talking to told Sassi that he’d said horrible things about her skin☹. I feel like she does stupid things but I sort of understand why she’s doing it lol like going on those dates with that horrible slimy guy…I feel like she was lost without Darren because he was all shed known since she was so young and she did it without considering the long term consequences. She’s very impulsive and I see a lot of my younger insecure self in her. Not so much now, but defo back in the older series.

Reactions: 16
One of my favourite moments I saw recently. Sassi tell her friend Darren bought a girl a phone and the friend’s reaction straightaway is “What phone did he get?”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sassi was definitely the best, when they had split up and Zenaya went to model at a wedding fayre and all she can talk about was getting married😂😂😂 Darrens face was a picture😂

another one just popped in my head, when she had her first holy communion and she wore a white dress and everyone had thought they got married😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sassi was definitely the best, when they had split up and Zenaya went to model at a wedding fayre and all she can talk about was getting married😂😂😂 Darrens face was a picture😂

another one just popped in my head, when she had her first holy communion and she wore a white dress and everyone had thought they got married😂😂
OMG that reminds me of Sassi and Z’s christening episode - they were (as expected) running madly behind schedule, the families and guests all looked like the circus had come to town sitting in the church (either dressed like they’d rolled out of bed or dolled up with boobs out), the Caribbean buffet food they ordered was super late and the venue was just dire. Absolute hun heaven.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
“My breasts weigh a STONE”
ICONIC

I can't help but feel like if it was Jordan pressuring Chloe for a house and mortgage etc and she was the breadwinner we wouldve been screaming financial abuse

There are plenty of forums to discuss referrals and neuro divergent support groups, can we get back on track here, pretty sure we’re meant to keep to subject!
We are keeping to the subject, it's literally a keypoint in Amber's part of the show right now. 😅

Reactions: 12

And when Darren called the priest mate 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Why does Hudson always have a dummy in? My kids liked their dummies so I'm not against them but he has it in constantly.

Reactions: 3
Why does Hudson always have a dummy in? My kids liked their dummies so I'm not against them but he has it in constantly.
Sometimes it is just lazy parenting. It’s easier to stuff a dummy in a child’s mouth to quieten them down, or to comfort them when you can’t be bothered, and give into their demands/tantrums when you attempt to remove it, despite the damage it can do to their developing teeth etc.

Reactions: 13
Brooklyn still had one in this new series an he’s been in primary school for years 😩 lazy parenting , some parents find it easier to give them a dummy then to deal with them sometimes

Reactions: 8
So Chloe went out without Jordan for her birthday, he moaned. And then she moaned because he went out on his birthday without her. How can anyone win. 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.