Teen Mom UK #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf, I couldn’t give a tit about what is or isn’t wrong with the kid, and I’m not qualified to diagnose him. Just pointing out that amber needs to sort her trash can house out and start disciplining the kids, alongside speaking to ste like two grown adults instead of hormonal 14 year olds. As much as boring Chloe and her cheap clothes collection does my head in, at least Marley is a well rounded kid and her house is looked after, plus she hasn’t brought her relationship issues up in front of the child and screamed the place down 24/7

• Heart
Reactions: 30
It feels a little mean to talk about amber’s house using such harsh language. I understand that it’s important for children to be in a house that is clean and tidy, however, Amber is clearly depressed and struggling with the motivation. It’s not as easy as “just clean it” when you have depression. This isn’t at anyone specific, just a general comment as it’s been spoken about a lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Amber once said she wasn’t going to let Ste in the house anymore because of his behaviour but has obviously gone back on this. I wouldn’t be letting anyone in my home speak to me the way he does to her whether he’s the father of my children or not!

Reactions: 19
Sassi's cringy date with Danny lol
Amber's wierd date with that guy can't remember his name the one that came to her home.
Every stee and amber argument I. L.o.v.e you
Sassi's "Darren I love you from the buttumm of ma haaarttt moments".

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Amber’s made up boyfriend.
Sassi crashing her mums car.
Sassi losing her tit over plastering a wall.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It’s weird to me how much Sassi used to say Darren’s name 😂
If I was saying I love you to my boyfriend I’d just say I love you. I wouldn’t add to his name to the end of every sentence

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I never followed rea but is it normal for her to post the kids or not? Just curious if it is normal her not posting them then it’ll be obvious somethings up if she suddenly starts doing it
I mean sometimes she posts sometimes she doesn’t but usually she’ll post videos of them eating or smiling! She posted one of her eldest daughter the other day but she’s got a different dad to Dylan

If a certain topic has come on the show people are entitled to speak on it, plus I have always felt this particular thread is quite mild in comparison aswell as respectful. So if somebody doesn't like what's been said simple scroll past.

Reactions: 9
What do people think has happened to Reannes kids (3 aren’t there 2 are with Dylan). If people think k they’ve gone into care why would that be ? Personally think she’s nuts to want 3 kids plus 2 step kids in a 2 bed council flat aged 23. No idea how that would ever work long term. But anyway

Reactions: 5
It feels a little mean to talk about amber’s house using such harsh language. I understand that it’s important for children to be in a house that is clean and tidy, however, Amber is clearly depressed and struggling with the motivation. It’s not as easy as “just clean it” when you have depression. This isn’t at anyone specific, just a general comment as it’s been spoken about a lot.
I agree. I have depression and at times gets so severe I struggle to wash a dish! I think she’s depressed and needs some help, be that therapy or medication. I think she does her absolute best

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What do people think has happened to Reannes kids (3 aren’t there 2 are with Dylan). If people think k they’ve gone into care why would that be ? Personally think she’s nuts to want 3 kids plus 2 step kids in a 2 bed council flat aged 23. No idea how that would ever work long term. But anyway
I don’t think they’ve went into care I think somethings happened and Dylan’s withholding them from reanne for the time being!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
well, i personally hate mia’s foundation it’s very yellow based on her skin tone. if she’s using MAC she needs a new colour.
it’s irritating me that her face and under her eyebrows are two different tones 😭
but at least she doesn’t look completely different like erin as i was bewildered when i first saw her mate she looks rough 😂😂😂

Reactions: 19
well, i personally hate mia’s foundation it’s very yellow based on her skin tone. if she’s using MAC she needs a new colour.
it’s irritating me that her face and under her eyebrows are two different tones 😭
but at least she doesn’t look completely different like erin as i was bewildered when i first saw her mate she looks rough 😂😂😂
Glad you said this I thought it was my tv or my iptv messing up 😂

Reactions: 4
Fave moment, Manley ' I told Mia not to text me again and then she didn't text me' and then him crying like the little man witch he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It’s not ambers house that makes me think she is depressed although it is a bit of a state (it’s not her house and some people just don’t give a tit about that type of thing) im houseproud and I could be dying and still be cleaning like an idiot but I get some people aren’t like that. It’s her introduction of her segment this season. The boys are getting on top of her and she welcomes ste as company even though he is quite nasty to her. Her dad comes in and makes her feel like she’s accomplished something and it was the same when she did the boxing fight. I just don’t think she has many friends who maybe put up with the to and fro of ste relationship etc and the boys are demanding. I’m the beginning she seemed to have ambition but now she’s given up. Her mother is absolutely useless. When she was gonna marry Diego and all of a sudden it was off. The guy she was seeing after she went to a hotel spa with him and something happened I forget now, but she was posting all over fb that he kicked her out of the hotel in the middle of the night and didn’t want to drive home as she was drunk. Like far too much info. Ambers dad seems a better influence I hope he didn’t just come in and do the climb with her because of the show

Reactions: 16
I feel sorry for amber. At face value she always struck me as the naturally cleverest of all the mums shown. It’s a shame she can’t get her mental health up, or meet a stable father figure boyfriend, or have that strong supportive mum/dad to boost her up. Feels a bit like she’s always drowning with nothing to hold on to.
I've just been rewatching season 1 and I wish she'd have the same drive and determination she had back then for her social work career. She was so goal orientated and it just seems to have tapered off over the last few years.

Is there a way to watch this series if I've not got mtv please ?
Paramount plus do a free 7 day trial and all apart from season 7 are on there

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.