Teen Mom UK #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think it’s wrong to want to have another child when one is challenging. They can all be different. I thought Brooklyn has autism?
Amber said she waiting to get him seen, as she thinks possibly Autism or ADHD mind you I'm sure she spoke about that in the last season, but probably him being so young at the time it may have been harder to diagnosis at that age.

Reactions: 5
Bit late to the party but finally got to watch 🥳

Chloe is bleeping painful. I'm sure every series she makes Jordan sit down to plan out their future/goals, which consists of loads of things Chloe wants to do and Jordan's one contribution getting shot down.. not surprised he doesn't bother 😂 I don't think she'll ever be happy with what she has, always after the next thing.

Mia was definitely bothered about Manley and Erin 🥴 did feel sorry for her when Marliyah didn't want to go home, but only a little because she was probably back to eye-bleeping herself once she'd finished crying.

Amber I just find a bit boring to watch tbh. Most of her section was about a lightbulb needing changed ffs 🤣

Sassi and Darren I enjoyed, hoping for some of the usual good moments from them (e.g. wrong bed boss, Sassi crashing her mums car, DARREN I LUV YA!!).

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Amber said she waiting to get him seen, as she thinks possibly Autism or ADHD mind you I'm sure she spoke about that in the last season, but probably him being so young at the time it may have been harder to diagnosis at that age.
I’m sure they normally assess once they’re in school as it’s harder to assess when they are younger as some kids grow out of the behaviours similar to adhd and autism. I know where I work the waiting list for an assessment is around 2/3 years (which Maggie would be made up with)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
More than that 😳 we get a high quality Internet though? Not sure what it is my partner sorted it all
He had a mess on trying to cancel/negotiate , he got a good deal then said he would speak to me first before agreeing so when he phoned back they said they didn't know anything about it 🙄 we have been meaning to phone them again though
I had the same, I pay £95 a month!! Disgusting

That's exactly why I cant stand them teen mom 2 & OG ones, plus the fact they are all nearly in their 30's yet its still portrayed as teen mom's. Only one I enjoy and find relatable is the young & pregnant show
Teen mom OG has definitely ran its course, it’s awful and so set up now! The kids are teenagers and they’re far from teens😂

Reactions: 1
I don’t think it’s wrong to want to have another child when one is challenging. They can all be different. I thought Brooklyn has autism?
It’s not that he was challenging it’s that she couldn’t cope and would regularly break down and cry even when he’s full time at school and gone every weekend. She would sit and say to the camera she’s a failure as a mum blah blah, the last thing I would do if I felt that bad parenting one and not coping is add another when you’re barely managing. Nobody said she can’t want kids but why would you want to have more than one if you’re not even coping with the first one is my point.

Reactions: 12
It’s not that he was challenging it’s that she couldn’t cope and would regularly break down and cry even when he’s full time at school and gone every weekend. She would sit and say to the camera she’s a failure as a mum blah blah, the last thing I would do if I felt that bad parenting one and not coping is add another when you’re barely managing. Nobody said she can’t want kids but why would you want to have more than one if you’re not even coping with the first one is my point.
I always felt the same about Shannon. She found it so hard with Theo but wanted a 2nd badly

Reactions: 23
The waiting lists to get referrals and a appointment and then go through the process of getting diganoised is years long now

Reactions: 7
I love amber don’t think she’s boring at all she’s the most real I think not insta hun, Sassi is great think her and Darren have grown up a lot and great at coparenting,
Chloe omg bore off she’s the most boring she’s aged Jordan years! Surprised he wants another baby to be honest, Mia I felt for her when Marliya didn’t want to come home Maggie was loving it as was space raiders older daughter sitting there all smug
I think there’s a lot of sexual tension with Mia and Space raider

Reactions: 22
Ambers deffo the most real but she was no angel in the first few series particularly with the Kirsty situation.....

On a lighter note she's deffo gave us some laughs , we always bring up the usual like fake boyfriend and I L-O-V-E YOU and the guy with the teeth but one of my favs was taking Brooklyn to School on his first day and leaving him in the street miles away 🤣 I know that was obviously to do with filming so not technically her fault but still makes me laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Never sure why people come for Chloe but love Amber on this thread. Chloe is spoilt, lies about her size and took back a cheat but amber is also a cheat herself, got up the duff in split second when she was barely coping with child one & made up a fake boyfriend to make her ex jealous. I don't really care who's apparently 'keeping it more real' bring me the drama and a bloody entertaining show!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Speaking as someone who’s son was diagnosed with adhd at 6 - I don’t think much really changes in your personal life, maybe if Amber wanted to start him on medication young then something might change but from my personal experience the diagnoses matter for school only really 🤷🏻‍♀️ I think Amber would feel better if she learnt ways to cope better with life. I also think moving or improving her home with help with her mental health. Seems like she needs a fresh start.

I wouldn’t be surprise if, I do everything and you do nothing Jorddddd was forced to say he wanted another baby so Chloe could fulfil this boss babe narrative. So ambitious but made no progress in 2 years 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think Amber would feel better if she learnt ways to cope better with life. I also think moving or improving her home with help with her mental health. Seems like she needs a fresh start.
Really agree with this. I couldn’t sit in that house and feel happy, it seems too big, run down and cluttered. I bet she would be much happier somewhere smaller and more modern. I wonder why she chooses to stay there. Didn’t someone say on here before rent in Blackpool is mega cheap?

Reactions: 13
Really agree with this. I couldn’t sit in that house and feel happy, it seems too big, run down and cluttered. I bet she would be much happier somewhere smaller and more modern. I wonder why she chooses to stay there. Didn’t someone say on here before rent in Blackpool is mega cheap?
I doubt the council will move her because she wants something smaller and more modern and she’d be a fool to give up a secure tenancy to privately rent.

She could use the 5k or whatever they get per season to modernise that house, or get her son’s assessments done, but obviously chooses not to.

Reactions: 10
I don’t know what maths exam Chloe was claiming to sit last week but it wasn’t GCSE. They’re all over.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I doubt the council will move her because she wants something smaller and more modern and she’d be a fool to give up a secure tenancy to privately rent.

She could use the 5k or whatever they get per season to modernise that house, or get her son’s assessments done, but obviously chooses not to.
I may be wrong but I thought her house was private? And to be fair to Amber, they haven’t filmed for 2 years so she’s basically been unemployed but I do agree she should try and make the house feel and look a bit better

Reactions: 6
I don’t know what maths exam Chloe was claiming to sit last week but it wasn’t GCSE. They’re all over.
I don’t know if it’s GCSe or not but I know there’s these maths exam a girl on my foundation course kept failing and it’s similar to gcse but it’s not gcse so there isn’t like a specific date they have to sit it. The uni puts them on it when they are ready and some of it is course work and then a number of exam papers. My little sister did this also and she has dyscalula and passed it and let’s just say she even makes jokes how thick she is with maths and she’s managed to pass it so if you can’t you really need some help 😂🤷🏼‍♀️ I never heard of this till she told me and the girl on my course told me I think she’s on her third or fourth attempt

Reactions: 3
I don’t know if it’s GCSe or not but I know there’s these maths exam a girl on my foundation course kept failing and it’s similar to gcse but it’s not gcse so there isn’t like a specific date they have to sit it. The uni puts them on it when they are ready and some of it is course work and then a number of exam papers. My little sister did this also and she has dyscalula and passed it and let’s just say she even makes jokes how thick she is with maths and she’s managed to pass it so if you can’t you really need some help 😂🤷🏼‍♀️ I never heard of this till she told me and the girl on my course told me I think she’s on her third or fourth attempt
I had to do that too🤣functional skills🤣x

Reactions: 3
It’s def not a council house

Yes that’s what is was I completely forgot what it was called, I’m sure that’s what Chloe’s doing
I know what exam you mean, that’s normally for foundation students and access courses though, normally runs along side it? Chloe isn’t on any other courses she’s literally said she’s just doing 1 maths GCSE 😭 She would’ve been smarter to have done an access or foundation course and done the functional maths or maths GCSE along side it like everyone else does . That takes one year, this girl has dragged this all on for years 🙃🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.