Teen Mom UK #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but I just cannot get over how immature Manley is. Also the cheek of Maggie to comment on Mia’s relationships when her son knocked up two different people in a year.

Reactions: 47
Manleys family are just trash aren't they 😂 If Jezza Jyle was still on you can guarantee you'd find one of them on there

Reactions: 31
Amber's house 🤢
I'm a single parent of two, work full time and my house isn't anywhere near that state.

There's no excuse.

Reactions: 15
It’s def not a council house

I know what exam you mean, that’s normally for foundation students and access courses though, normally runs along side it? Chloe isn’t on any other courses she’s literally said she’s just doing 1 maths GCSE 😭 She would’ve been smarter to have done an access or foundation course and done the functional maths or maths GCSE along side it like everyone else does . That takes one year, this girl has dragged this all on for years 🙃🤣
Not really I don’t think so my sister is doing a apprenticeship so had to do it that way. If Chloe did do an exam she maybe with a different exam board? I know when I did my English we were with a Welsh board even though we’re nw England and had that on a different date to everyone else

Reactions: 3
Not really I don’t think so my sister is doing a apprenticeship so had to do it that way. If Chloe did do an exam she maybe with a different exam board? I know when I did my English we were with a Welsh board even though we’re nw England and had that on a different date to everyone else
you can sit functional skills whenever you want when you feel ready x

you can sit functional skills whenever you want when you feel ready x
I know that. I wasn’t on about functional skills I’m on about general GCSEs. When I did my English gcse we were under a Welsh board for it so we sat that on a different date to everyone doing their English gcse with the standard English board

Reactions: 1
The first episode was class! Was expecting it to be tit because they’re more aware of themselves now like someone else on here said. Maggie and Manley can duck off though, erins a mug. (Not a new member, For some reason my account was logged out and I can’t remember what email I used to set it up 🥲🥲)

Reactions: 13
I know that. I wasn’t on about functional skills I’m on about general GCSEs. When I did my English gcse we were under a Welsh board for it so we sat that on a different date to everyone doing their English gcse with the standard English board
All GCSEs finished prior to the date she said she was sitting an exam. Regardless of the exam board :) as others have said, it was probably functional skills.

Reactions: 2
just seen the clip about mias dad, I do feel for her this series, Manley and Maggie are being complete tests and her dad has cancer

Reactions: 11
Hang on though how does anybody know what date she meant when she said she’s sitting it? Thought the show is recorded like a few months ago or whatever rather than now? Either way she is taking the piss with it, stop deluding yourself Chloe we all know you’re never gonna go to uni…imagine her on a midwifery course😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hang on though how does anybody know what date she meant when she said she’s sitting it? Thought the show is recorded like a few months ago or whatever rather than now? Either way she is taking the piss with it, stop deluding yourself Chloe we all know you’re never gonna go to uni…imagine her on a midwifery course😂
It was an Insta story

Reactions: 1
Why wasn't Brooklyn in a carseat? At his age surely even a high backed booster instead of nothing (unless I missed it)

Reactions: 11
Given that amber is in the house the whole time she could give the house some tlc. I am crap at DIY but YouTube does help give tips etc!

Reactions: 9
Has Mia gone on holiday with the same company Megan has just been with?

Reactions: 2
Maggie is infuriating isn’t she! That smirk at the end. I have to agree with Manley though other than emergencies for M they don’t really have anything to discuss

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.