Teen Mom UK #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess it’s nice most of them are still relatable as the girls in the US series have so much money now, big houses etc it’s hard to relate to any of them
That's exactly why I cant stand them teen mom 2 & OG ones, plus the fact they are all nearly in their 30's yet its still portrayed as teen mom's. Only one I enjoy and find relatable is the young & pregnant show

Reactions: 8
That's exactly why I cant stand them teen mom 2 & OG ones, plus the fact they are all nearly in their 30's yet its still portrayed as teen mom's. Only one I enjoy and find relatable is the young & pregnant show
I think the US series will end soon anyway. I don’t think ratings are that great. OG and TM 2 have become one series - TM legacy

Reactions: 4
I do like Amber, but ngl when she was complaining that her days are the same and that she doesn’t see anyone, I couldn’t help but wonder why she doesn’t just get a job? Even if it’s just something on the weekends while ste has the kids?

Reactions: 19
I know I'm a bit behind (finishing the last season to watch the latest one tonight) but I am absolutely SCREAMING at the holiday Megan and Tel went on and it flooded, I can't stop laughing!!!!!

Reactions: 3
Everything’s already been covered, but my favourite part of the episode is that Manley has finally sorted out his hair. He looks less space raider ish now

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Actually really enjoyed that episode. I’m opposite to most here though, I really didn’t enjoy ambers segments. (I hate to say it as she used to be my fave!). Everyone else was saying how they’d progressed with life and amber was still the same and struggling with the kids. I get it’s life.. but it’s just very same same. Didn’t make good viewing for me personally, although the segment with her dad at the end was cute and worth the watch.
I agree amber’s part are my least favourite. Don’t get me wrong she does represent struggle etc but she has ALWAYS struggled with Brooklyn so I was confused why she was so keen to have another one when she couldn’t even get a dummy away from a reception age child. I also don’t get why it’s sooo intense for her as she said Ste has the boys every weekend so she only really has during the days and Brooklyn is full time in school. That’s more help than I get with my kids and I’m with their dad 😩😂

Reactions: 20
I normally just look at spoilers but gunna try refrain 😆 I don't have MTV on virgin anymore I was basically paying extra for the teen mom's and catfish so downgraded my package 😅

I have now tv , can I watch live on there?
How much are you paying. I have it and only pay £35.75 a month including internet. I had to pretend to leave and got it down.

She’s so passive aggressive to Mia, almost like a jealously thing. She seems so fake.. Funny how she’s first to cling to Mia to get airtime though 🤣
Maggie should live in a cave. Or at least under a bridge waiting for billy goats. Actually, maybe that's what she shagged to produce Space Raider. She seems to get kicks out of these two pretty girls fighting over her "fine ass seed" like Shen from TM2. Reckon she is using them to relive her youth.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How much are you paying. I have it and only pay £35.75 a month including internet. I had to pretend to leave and got it down.
More than that 😳 we get a high quality Internet though? Not sure what it is my partner sorted it all
He had a mess on trying to cancel/negotiate , he got a good deal then said he would speak to me first before agreeing so when he phoned back they said they didn't know anything about it 🙄 we have been meaning to phone them again though

Reactions: 1
More than that 😳 we get a high quality Internet though? Not sure what it is my partner sorted it all
He had a mess on trying to cancel/negotiate , he got a good deal then said he would speak to me first before agreeing so when he phoned back they said they didn't know anything about it 🙄 we have been meaning to phone them again though
Yes, I also have the high quality internet. That's why he said it couldn't go any lower. I just repeated I wanted to leave because a friend had a better deal with talk talk. (Not true). Told them I rarely use the virgin tv as I have Amazon Prime, Disney etc. They then try to tell you that you are a top consumer as using it to stream etc, challenged that by saying not possible as I am out at work all day. This guy then went down to £36 or whatever it is. Previously I have had to book a disconnection appointment and then got a call back several days later from the disconnection team where they again try to keep you and got the low offer then. Worst case scenario you call them up day before and say you've changed your mind. In fact I did do that and just explained I wanted to take their last offer as I couldn't be bothered with all the hassle. First time I was paying over £95 a month, got reduced down to £50 the contract ended and I went back up to £75 and now at this all time low. Sorry for the essay!

Yes, I also have the high quality internet. That's why he said it couldn't go any lower. I just repeated I wanted to leave because a friend had a better deal with talk talk. (Not true). Told them I rarely use the virgin tv as I have Amazon Prime, Disney etc. They then try to tell you that you are a top consumer as using it to stream etc, challenged that by saying not possible as I am out at work all day. This guy then went down to £36 or whatever it is. Previously I have had to book a disconnection appointment and then got a call back several days later from the disconnection team where they again try to keep you and got the low offer then. Worst case scenario you call them up day before and say you've changed your mind. In fact I did do that and just explained I wanted to take their last offer as I couldn't be bothered with all the hassle. First time I was paying over £95 a month, got reduced down to £50 the contract ended and I went back up to £75 and now at this all time low. Sorry for the essay!
Oooh thanks for the tips! Will deffo look into it!

Putting it out the after watching the repeat and the end of the preview you can not tell me or persuade me that Chloe did not know about that proposal 😂 I seen better acting at my sisters kids nativity play in reception compared to her pretending to be shocked

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I hate Maggie, what a tit stirrer
She lives for the drama
She was loving it when Marliya didn’t want to go home
Why is this Mia Manley drama stillll going on, grow up guys

Chloe needing space in her new house to…be a midwife? Clearly not going to do midwifery are you #influencer

i thought amber was much older than 24!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I agree amber’s part are my least favourite. Don’t get me wrong she does represent struggle etc but she has ALWAYS struggled with Brooklyn so I was confused why she was so keen to have another one when she couldn’t even get a dummy away from a reception age child. I also don’t get why it’s sooo intense for her as she said Ste has the boys every weekend so she only really has during the days and Brooklyn is full time in school. That’s more help than I get with my kids and I’m with their dad 😩😂
I don’t think it’s wrong to want to have another child when one is challenging. They can all be different. I thought Brooklyn has autism?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.