Teen Mom UK #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And why the hell did Erin call Maggie Margaret? 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I get that’s obviously her name but I bet not one person calls her Margaret

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So nice to have chip fat towers back on my screen!

maggie is the biggest tit stirrer ever! She absolutely loves the fact marliya doesn't want to go home, it’s almost like she’s encouraging the behaviour! You could see the joy in her face when marliya started crying… absolute A hole!

Reactions: 49
I thought it was Manchester but didn’t know if I imagined that. I wondered if sassi and darren were from else where then moved to Manchester as I think Z has a slightly different accent x
Sassi’s family are from Manchester for sure. I went to school with her cousin

Mia: when we became teen mums..we were still kids ourselves

…well yeah, that’s obvious

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I haven't watched the whole episode but so far apart from the obvious that has already been said.
1, I do actually think Chloe has lost a fair bit of weight since the last series, ok she's not her insta filtered self but she definitely isn't as big as she was.
2, I saw the Marliya situation slightly differently. I'm no fan of Mia and I don't think she's an amazing mum. She puts everything else before Marliya and just drags her along for the ride. I think the fact Marliya actively doesn't want to go back with Mia speaks volumes and should be a massive wake up call to Mia about her parenting style. She doesn't need another friend, she needs a MUM. At this point it appears Maggie, loathe her all you want, is fulfilling that role more in Marliyas eyes.
Also I can't stand Manley, he's a complete hoodrat, BUT I had to have respect for him when he came out and spoke to his daughter like a father should. Told her she had to go home with her mum and more so told her she needed to be good for her and if she wasn't then she wouldn't be coming to Grandmas next week as Grandma wouldn't come and pick her up. Really and honestly fair play to him for that, he told his daughter what needed to be said whether he believed it or not!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
bleeping love amber and sassi just think they come across so authentic.

I really can’t take to Mia atall. Suddenly wants a sit down conversation with Manley when she finds out he’s back with Erin and he’s just as bad as well. Maggie is like a BTEC kris Jenner she lives For the drama then crying if it ever comes back on her.

chloes time is when you get up and make a brew. I just think she’s so unbelievably delusional and bleeping boring

must say I did miss Megan on it!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
God I can’t stand Chloe. She is still a whiney show off. Just say you wan’t to be an influencer and that everything you want is to show off!

Reactions: 15
God I can’t stand Chloe. She is still a whiney show off. Just say you wan’t to be an influencer and that everything you want is to show off!
Made me laugh the way she said she wants to move house, so she’s got space to cReAtE cOnTeNt 🤣🤣🤣 I don’t know any midwives who have to create content at home - it’s obvious she’s had a change of heart on her career & wants to influence full time lol, she doesn’t even work with her dad anymore, I bet she thinks she’s too famous for that now!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Made me laugh the way she said she wants to move house, so she’s got space to cReAtE cOnTeNt 🤣🤣🤣 I don’t know any midwives who have to create content at home - it’s obvious she’s had a change of heart on her career & wants to influence full time lol, she doesn’t even work with her dad anymore, I bet she thinks she’s too famous for that now!
she thinks she is an MTV a-lister! I bet all the mums at the school dislike her.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I noticed Chloe had to get a shot of her Range Rover in 🤣🤣 so bleeping materialist and delusional

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Can we all spare a thought for little old me who STILL hasn't watched the episode because I fell asleep on the sofa, I'm so annoyed at myself 😅😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Actually really enjoyed that episode. I’m opposite to most here though, I really didn’t enjoy ambers segments. (I hate to say it as she used to be my fave!). Everyone else was saying how they’d progressed with life and amber was still the same and struggling with the kids. I get it’s life.. but it’s just very same same. Didn’t make good viewing for me personally, although the segment with her dad at the end was cute and worth the watch.

Reactions: 15
That was exactly my gripe with her, talking down on Jordan by claiming he has no ambitions, yet she herself has non neither, an Instagram influencer & a clothing range built off the fact she has stared on a reality tv show. She's able to live the lifestyle she has due to her parents & not based off hard grafting & ambition🥴

Reactions: 20
Actually really enjoyed that episode. I’m opposite to most here though, I really didn’t enjoy ambers segments. (I hate to say it as she used to be my fave!). Everyone else was saying how they’d progressed with life and amber was still the same and struggling with the kids. I get it’s life.. but it’s just very same same. Didn’t make good viewing for me personally, although the segment with her dad at the end was cute and worth the watch.
I don’t get all the amber love either. I was really turned off by her with the whole Kirsty and ste situation, Kirsty seemed like a lovely girl and really good with Brooklyn. She didn’t want ste but she went out of her way to destroy that relationship because she didn’t want anyone else to have him. It is refreshing to see her portray a more realistic side of motherhood however I find it hard to have sympathy for her when she had another baby when she was already struggling with one child. Then realised she didn’t actually want ste but then crying about the fact she would have to do it alone 🤦🏻‍♀️ Also… the state of her house annoys me.. sorry not sorry🤣

Reactions: 23
This 😂 honestly Chloe is the most basic witch there is (I don’t mean to call her a witch) the “I want to be a midwife thing I’ve come across loads of young mums who’s dream seems to be a midwife, social worker or nurse. I don’t understand it like yeah you have a baby but all of a sudden it means you’re gonna be the worlds best midwife? She’s trying to keep that relatable challenge the young mum stereotype of having ambition which she things is making her the main one in the show but you can tell it is slipping away and I think she things she’s having that successful career the teen mum USA lot have.
I don’t know I find jordan more bloody relatable than Chloe at this rate 😂😭🤷🏼‍♀️ I just hope they don’t replace Mia with her for nappy days because imagine how big her head would get I didn’t even know Chloe was still doing YouTube

I think Amber sees herself as the ditzy one and feels she needs to keep that persona now and the struggling stuff. Like I’m not being funny my sister is ditzy and she would of worked out it’s a bulb that was wrong or first thing to check 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ I get some having got common sense but she’s been living alone for years so how could you not know how to do bulbs when you have kids. Like take away the ditzy struggling stuff away from her and what else has she got? The Ste drama. I’m not hating on Amber I just feel sorry that seems all she has but I hope she knows she’s more than a ditzy struggling mum

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I guess it’s nice most of them are still relatable as the girls in the US series have so much money now, big houses etc it’s hard to relate to any of them

Reactions: 8
I’m really liking sassi and Darren so far. They look like fantastic parents and zenaya (sorry if I spelt that wrong) is such a cute little girl. They’ve done a great job with her!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.