Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missdissapointed

Chatty Member
I don't really get what their is to kiss arse about Mia for she ain't nothing to aspire to be. She is so shallow, its all looks, men drinking, friends, good times, oh and then her daughter as an after thought. If people actually read through these threads and see how lax (at best) her parenting of that poor child is then the "negativity" is kinda justified.

I'm pretty indifferent to Cholesbury, she's Meh to me. She edits her photos and is a spoilt princess but no one can say Marley until a priority.

I'm not keen on Megan, she thinks she's a bad batch and makes questionable choices at times but again I think she genuinely (at least tries) to put her kids first.

I love Amber, the girls house isn't all that and I've picked on her kids scruffy shoes before but she so obviously tries to make real fun memories fir her kids that they will treasure forever. She pours her time and soul into motherhood. I think she struggles with it at times but she's real and honest about it, she doesn't pretend to always get it right and live a perfect life.

Those are just my opinions though and I don't expect everyone to agree with me, I also don't tell others they're wrong for their opinions that don't match mine.
This is so accurate

Reactions: 2

ADBABE

Chatty Member
Watched it back and yeah 🤣 although wonder if she meant she has 3 kids today while trying to make dinner? She was looking after another one.
Her Mia and Chloe all do the same stories, talking about "mum buns" and missing eye lashes trying to be "relatable" and they pout and do the peace sign ( whatever you wanna call it) 🤣
I did wonder if that baby was Francesca Dylan and re’s baby? I’m probably way off the mark but the hair looked similar! Yeah I can stand that pouty peace sign they all do 🤢

Sophiadee

VIP Member
She literally had a BBL and boob job and was taking pics on the beach days later?? 😂 it’s not that far fetched to think.. she also kept saying her surgery in Turkey to have boobs re done kept getting postponed the same as she was saying about her holiday with Marliyah . I really don’t think what I’m saying is unreasliric when she’s done it before and Marliyah went the last time she had surgery 🤷🏻‍♀️😳
Yeah I thought she would’ve been bandaged up and hiding away if this was the case, didn’t know she was showing this off days later, anything for insta. Marliya did go last time didn’t she 😬 you could be right tbh, thought there could be a catch to her finally taking M on holiday again

LilToes

VIP Member
My boyfriend is dyslexic too and it’s just second nature to me now to read stuff out to him or spell things for him. Would never dream of making fun of someone for it. It’s very real and very frustrating & difficult for the person who suffers 😔
It is frustrating for them, I can’t believe the brass neck of them for doing it. They stopped too low in my opinion and I stooped following Megan and beef flap Bill since!

Leo100

VIP Member
Why has teen mum talks turned their page into a weightless page? 🤣 Confused me it did.
Came to say this 🤣 although she's got a bigger following on tmt than I imagine she would have on her personal page I'm guessing she's using tmt to gain more followers to begin a weight loss one , maybe we will see the face behind the account now.

• Haha

whisperchat

VIP Member
Lmao sorry but. Chloe has face tuned the hell into that picture she’s unrecognisable. There’s stories and pictures up of her from tonight, she looks lovely but looks nothing like that . She has even added extra hair some how wtf . She’s even face tuned Mia too. 🤯
View attachment 1243707
Omg before I read your comment I was looking at the pic thinking who’s that with Mia ? Wow!!

hello52718273

Chatty Member
Nah I think he’s just one of those and sees it as the norm and it’s the only life he knows. His mum seems the same as my sisters ex with the same mind set that people that do something with there life’s eg a decent job, education thing they’re better then them so sees them as snobs and things women are just there to sleep with and only wants him for drugs and money
Im sure i saw an article before that his family were arrested for drugs and stuff?

ADBABE

Chatty Member
Did anyone else’s notice Megan said she had three kids in her stories?! 😂😂 Am I missing something here

clworld2

I thought tattle would know who she’s gone with I like Mia doubt she’s alone though she would be YouTubing

Sophiadee

VIP Member
If she can afford to be away several times including taking M then why not? She’s a bit of an airhead and I don’t follow her, her parenting is a bit lax but I don’t get the whole concept of dragging someone for going somewhere when their child is elsewhere. Manley doesn’t seem to be the kind of person who would just let Mia drop M all the time with him for the sake of it.
That’s not the point people are making though is it. She’s had wayyy more holidays without M than with. I’m not with my daughters dad and have been away on my own but I’ve also taken my daughter on holiday too. Her dad has been away loads and hasn’t taken her on holiday yet so I guess this is why I’m opinionated about it. Just think both him and Mia are selfish.