Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nellinton

VIP Member
Watching from the start on mTV and what you reckon Jordan actually spent all the money when he went to Amsterdam on weed and prostitutes? 😂🤷🏼‍♀️ I’ve heard Amsterdam is meant to be cheap but he’s telling Chloe it’s expensive
Lol yeah he said it went on beer and food 🤣

Reactions: 2

Here2BNosey

I mean yeah she pretty much did, I'm sure she has shown everyone she knows because it's funny, I laughed and it hasn't scarred me for life😂😂😂
I mean ok, I don't agree with using my kids misfortune for mine and my friends amusement, it reminds me of those people who slap cheese slices in their kids faces and sit laughing at how scared they are.
Its not an isolated incident either, she deliberately scares her and then screenshots and enlarges her scared face. Films her falls showing her face as she realises she's going to fall, she has no privacy in any whoops moments.

Maybe I don't have a sense of humour but seriously don't find it funny, I think its mean.

hello52718273

Chatty Member
I’m glad she’s put stuff up like this because young girls who follow her will realise how important it is to protect your skin 😩 glad she isn’t being her usual vain self . 1 point to Mia from the ‘hate bandwagon’ club 😂😂😂
Not sure if the "hate bandwagon" comment was a joke but made me laugh😂😂😂 if it was a joke fair play to you for not taking it too seriously hahaha

• Haha

LilToes

VIP Member
Manley has taken Marliya on holiday for her birthday. Probably why Mia has gone without Marliya cause she's not physically here to take with her😂
It was all obviously planned in advance though so I’m sure if she said to Manley she was going abroad with M then she would have been able to go too 🤔

Sophiadee

VIP Member
Same gutted megs isn’t in it I wonder if they asked her and she didn’t want to? Either way I’m bloody buzzing! I just hope they bring us some new drama 🍿
She said she didn’t wanna film anymore in a Q&A around the time of the whole pancake lady situation, remember this cos I was gutted

TheDuchessx

Chatty Member
Ree is right though. Most co-parenting I know would be okay if they only talked about the kids and didn’t still want to be in each other’s families, doing days out and being “friends”. The more you know about each other’s lives, more chance of finding out things that will hurt your feelings and more chance of arguing.

You broke up. Your baby dad’s family isn’t your family. Family days out? You aren’t a family anymore. Ex’s can’t be friends.

Here2BNosey

How long has she been poorly for? Tbh I've took my child with a sickness bug before a few years back and they kept her in a few hours due to dehydration, we didn't go on the ward though
Well yesterday she posted that she had been up all night as M had been ill (complete with pic of said child, half dressed and clutching a sick bowl). Yesterday afternoon she had her up the hospital.
It appears earlier she posted it was day 4 (cynical me thinks that was on the back if reading here though) and it appears she has been out food shopping at m&s today if her stories are anything to go by. I know someone could have collected the food for her but pickles and cake is a random selection of essentials for someone to pick up for you 🤣🤣

_Tit4Tat_

Anyone know the beef between Billie and Bobbie? I've seen some sly digs from both of their insta stories but Billie has just answered a q&a and it defo seems like there's something going on

Reactions: 1

bonesjones

Probably gunna get jumped on for this but to be fair Mia has taken her to a theme park and stuff this week , I wouldn't say never
I think it was because it was part of her birthday celebrations not because Mia wanted to 😂

Leo100

VIP Member
Are they not old photos as she's wore that outfit before with the same hairstyle ( I know you can obviously wear the same thing more than once but just wondering)

Em150

Can someone tell me how I can watch teen mum uk when it’s on without having mtv? I literally just watch Bbc iplayer, itv played, channel 4 player (just use the apps instead of paying for all the channels lol) is there an mtv app or a different app I can use? Thanks x
You can watch it through now tv also xx

Leo100

VIP Member
Not sure about fake pages but the quitting thing is just speculation at the mo , she may be leaving but doesn't look like anything has veen officially announced