Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nellinton

VIP Member
I’m glad she’s put stuff up like this because young girls who follow her will realise how important it is to protect your skin 😩 glad she isn’t being her usual vain self . 1 point to Mia from the ‘hate bandwagon’ club 😂😂😂
It's all for attention though

Reactions: 2

_basic_

VIP Member
My granny is on her fourth reoccurrence of skin cancer in 3 years! Never used a sun bed, never been abroad. Used to work on farmland. She’s had massive chunks of her face cut out and has sadly been left as she calls it “disfigured” losing half of her nose!! The only word I have for Mia is stupid. Pure fucking stupid. To think kids are looking up to this mess. 🤢
I do think she needs to highlight the dangers of being irresponsible in the sun rather than just saying “oh I look like shit”. I don’t think what she has put up to now will make anyone think twice about forgetting to put suncream on or anything cause its more about her looks than anything.
I’m sorry your granny is going through this, my husbands best friend also worked outside and now in his 70s has had to have big chunks of his head removed for skin cancer, it’s horrendous. People don’t take it seriously. Sunburn is a lot more than just being uncomfortable, makes me mad when you see people going away and thinking it’s a daft mistake to burn. I’m quite lucky and don’t burn and I love the sun but I wear sunscreen all the time

Secret-freckle

FYI your full comment shows up in the quote someone put underneath - not sure how you would fix this though 😊
i realised! i reported it twice but they wouldn’t remove the quote. thanks for letting me know though! it doesn’t really matter i was just being overly cautious 😂

Blondeangel2515

VIP Member
They were making fun of him because he’s dyslexic and how Megan checked his posts for his spelling etc. I found it disgusting tbh! My husband is dyslexic so it really touched a nerve with me. Nothing but bullies those two
I never bloody knew this and I’m so glad I stopped following them ages ago. Someone who’s lived with it and it runs in my family, I’m always self conscious over my writing and even been discriminated by it through life even know in work I get really wary when I’m passing something on too senior staff I always have to mention it too them because I’ve had people call me thick over it. 😒😒 people just see it as cute when they’re kids but it does effect day to day adult life

• Wow

_basic_

VIP Member
Looks like on her insta it might be the actual hotel bar they are in so maybe she was just there with the entertainment and m and done shots with those lads. Got no reason to stick up for her in the snap it looks like she’s in a nightclub but the insta shows more and Turkey go all out with their hotels bars to keep the guests staying in there

_basic_

VIP Member
111 always advise to seek help as it covers all angles, I’ve rang them a few times and they have wanted to send a paramedic for not so serious things, I’ve said no as you never know what situation you are taking an ambulance away from.

Mia probably freaked out as she doesn’t seem to take any kind of parenting seriously so instead of thinking rationally she took her to a&e especially if 111 said to. Like the dad that doesn’t change nappies and when left with the child, uses staples to fasten a nappy cos the have no clue 🤣

• Heart

nelly2317

VIP Member
You're obviously lucky enough to not be drowned in kids dressed up for jubilee everytime you go on social media today 🤣
Haha, I’m from Scotland so our kids are in school next week which is why I was confused lol

• Haha

Blondeangel2515

VIP Member
Manley is desperate to be a gangster. I think he might have some learning difficulties or special needs. I feel sorry for his daughters with a dad like him.
Nah I think he’s just one of those and sees it as the norm and it’s the only life he knows. His mum seems the same as my sisters ex with the same mind set that people that do something with there life’s eg a decent job, education thing they’re better then them so sees them as snobs and things women are just there to sleep with and only wants him for drugs and money