Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brookemck8

VIP Member
Yeah Megan’s was really bad 😭 which makes me wonder how she lived when there wasn’t cameras there. I find it mad how she drives around a brand new bmw but hasn’t taken any pride in her home 🤷🏻‍♀️
Once she posted a video of her bedroom and you couldn’t see the floor😬

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Jennytea

VIP Member
Guys I’m sure on her most recent post Mia has had a fresh pair of boobs. They look brand new and scars are visible . I bet she’s made this Turkey trip with marliyah another Turkish surgery opportunity 🙄

_basic_

VIP Member
She literally had a BBL and boob job and was taking pics on the beach days later?? 😂 it’s not that far fetched to think.. she also kept saying her surgery in Turkey to have boobs re done kept getting postponed the same as she was saying about her holiday with Marliyah . I really don’t think what I’m saying is unreasliric when she’s done it before and Marliyah went the last time she had surgery 🤷🏻‍♀️😳
Oh, never saw what she did last time, ive never known anyone to have that surgery and the days later to be like that, what about risk of infection? Even her scars would be taped wouldn’t they? 🤢

_basic_

VIP Member
Guess we will all have to agree to disagree , I'm not arsed enough to continue the debate 😅
I agree with you, any parent that never ever does anything just for their kids is very selfish and doesn’t care about their kids. Mia is self absorbed not selfish and neglectful

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Sophiadee

VIP Member
It was all obviously planned in advance though so I’m sure if she said to Manley she was going abroad with M then she would have been able to go too 🤔
This. Or she could’ve booked Morocco for when M was back? But the boy of the year comes first I guess

Blondeangel2515

VIP Member
I think they'll just do the originals, Mia, Amber, Chloe & Sassi, I recon Megan will come back for a scene with Mia but not film anything about her personal life
I think this is more likely but be interesting to watch to find out if she even would carry on, we’re all speculating she’s not with sonny anyway so makes me wonder if she will carry on now she isn’t with a murder or just not bother with the show at all

hello52718273

Chatty Member
Wouldn't be surprised even though he obviously doesn't even be spending anytime with the two she already has from him. I'm also hearing his apparently had another child recently.
Yeah I'm sure I read somewhere that he had another baby sigh another woman

Blondeangel2515

VIP Member
Amber and Chloe look boss the only negative thing I gotta say though in that pic of them together Chloe’s upper body looks weird to her legs. I think it’s the way Amber and the other girl pose against her but I’m hoping she hasn’t gone on to try and edit the way she looks on that pic just the per portion of her upper body just doesn’t match with the lower beside that’s the other pics of them together looks boss

Blondeangel2515

VIP Member
I’m surprised Chloe hasn’t gone and had surgery done because they offer it out for free to so many influencers, I’m glad she hasn’t and don’t think she needs to but considering she’s so obsessed with looking smaller I’m curious why she hasn’t followed Mia’s ways. I can’t actually believe they’ve wrote on the site she wears a size 10 it’s bizarre to me. No one gives a fuck what size she actually is but it’s just the constant lying it’s actually sad.
I think it’s more the stigma the surgery would give her. Chloe obviously cares a lot about what people think of her where as Mia doesn’t care about that as much as Chloe. Chloe would be able to get away with it online but she wouldn’t be able too in the outside world locally and if she got it free she would have to post about it.
Like she goes on about being skinny in school and being the skinny friend like in the pictures we’ve seen she doesn’t look skinny as she makes out to be so it’s obviously this has played on her mind for a while makes me think she must of been bullied for it for her to be obsessed as she is even in her 20s