Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ada-lovelace

Chatty Member
Yeah she said a few times and kept making a thing of it that her and Marliyah’s holiday just them kept getting cancelled or something and that’s why she had only been away with friends.. and the holiday grid posts are acting that way too
Oh that is strange then!

Reactions: 1

bonesjones

I don't think it's fake because she was actually there so don't see why she would photoshop herself in , however it's very likely to have been edited in someway
That’s why I’m confused because she was obviously there but to me it looks like she’s just photoshopped herself into that background! Guess she’s just edited her body a lot 🤷🏽‍♀️

Leo100

VIP Member
I think this is fake (well I hope lol) I checked teenmomshaderoom_ and they haven’t posted anything about it
Yeah I think it is too, I follow a different genuine page and they've not said anything either , the question mark at the end makes it seem not right too , it'll be click bait

LilToes

VIP Member
I never bloody knew this and I’m so glad I stopped following them ages ago. Someone who’s lived with it and it runs in my family, I’m always self conscious over my writing and even been discriminated by it through life even know in work I get really wary when I’m passing something on too senior staff I always have to mention it too them because I’ve had people call me thick over it. 😒😒 people just see it as cute when they’re kids but it does effect day to day adult life
Wow I can’t believe how rude some people can be over it!! Most people are very understanding when they know about it, if your anything like my hubby he gets embarrassed telling people but it’s nothing to be embarrassed about

Blondeangel2515

VIP Member
But that won’t stop her running to the doctors to get the medication as she’ll be able to claim certain benefits!!!
That’s even if she goes the doctors and picks the prescription up 🤷🏼‍♀️ I can imagine the doctors is like round here you got to phone on the day to make the appointment and see the doctor even for a repeat prescription and even that takes a good 300 rings to get through. She’s did it for ages she doesn’t take her medication they probably gave her 2/4 weeks worth med if it was the first dose as probably doesn’t for to her review appointments

prinnygrace

VIP Member
I live/work in notts but I’m from Chester so here for bank hol. Anyone would think I’m following her about 😖

bubbles?99

VIP Member
Can someone tell me how I can watch teen mum uk when it’s on without having mtv? I literally just watch Bbc iplayer, itv played, channel 4 player (just use the apps instead of paying for all the channels lol) is there an mtv app or a different app I can use? Thanks x