Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brookemck8

VIP Member
Sorry I got confused 😅 yeah the one with the ‘drug dealer trainers’ that convo made me chuckle 😂 .. I wonder if it’s the same guy who’s in Morocco with her??
Yes that’s who I mean. I wondered the same thing. I highly doubt she would go on her own without telling everyone?

Reactions: 3

tspnwn

The only thing that actually annoys me about Mia is how into herself she is! "Insta life" is fake anyway so sure can't make accurate non-light-hearted comments about it. These Insta people are all the same, they only share the "good" to show how "amazing" their life is but hide the bad.

Scar14

VIP Member
Bloody hell alright , I never saw the insta just on here and clearly the person that posted the screenshot never got the joke or didn’t see the next slide 🙃

well done 👏 😂
I did get the joke, that’s why I said I bet Maney’s fuming

• Haha

nelly2317

VIP Member
was that ree dylan was with last night? noticed a LV handbag on his instagram last night 🧐 i can’t wait the new series to start, wish megan was coming back though
Defo not, at the time he posted that she posted being down south end with the two kids and her friend

Leo100

VIP Member
Where can I watch? I don't have MTV anymore 😫 will it be on now tv entertainment? I have that

Leo100

VIP Member
Surely she wouldn't be allowed in bars on a strip, not that the hotel looks better if that's what it is

Elmoo

VIP Member
She’s such a pleb. That ITS haul is ill-fitting, not flattering and just no.

Here2BNosey

Yeah my mum's got video recordings of me falling over😂 I don't agree with a lot of the things Mia does but i also feel like on here she can't do anything right😂😂
But did she post those recordings with captions like "there's always one" "and its always her"?
Did she edit those videos for a slow-mo action replay?
Did she share them with the world for everyone to laugh at?

Its not simply having a recording of her falling itsthe way she goes about mocking her and laughing at her i think its pretty cruel and I'm not sure Marliya will appreciate it too much as she grows up either.

Jennytea

VIP Member
dunno if it’s been said but she was deffo in Morocco with drug dealer trainers guy, me and him follow eachother on insta and he was posting in Morocco at the same time, still dressed like a road man loooool
Knew it! 😭

Blondeangel2515

VIP Member
Shannon’s knocked another kid out now so I doubt she’s got the time with her 3 under 5s
Does anyone have an update on this last I heard Charlie was having the boys loads but then Shannon came out saying it was old content he was using to make it look like he was having them loads please and thank you