Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leo100

VIP Member
How long has she been poorly for? Tbh I've took my child with a sickness bug before a few years back and they kept her in a few hours due to dehydration, we didn't go on the ward though

Reactions: 3

hello52718273

Chatty Member
Woahhh it’s not really speculation she’s been too intent on not showing who she’s with so it’s obvious. Plus she has got a new man cause it’s all her and Megan keep posting about the fact Mia has met another man again and isn’t single now like Megan as Megan wanted someone to have a ‘hot girl summer’ with as single ladies 🙄 . I’ve actually defended Mia on here loads of times 😂 so why am I getting told I’m on a ‘Hate Mia bandwagon’ all because of a comment saying she needs to learn to be alone . That is not hateful at allll
I don't see how her not showing who she's with means it's automatically a man? And just because she's got another man it doesn't mean she's gone on holiday with him😂

It’s just daft people banging on about a ‘hate Mia bandwagon’ she used to be a fan favourite and most if not all of us liked her on here as well, she very rarely got spoken about negatively. She used to get a lot of praise. A lot of us on here are fed up of her shagging herself in the camera, she has 0 substance about her and clearly only cares for her aesthetic. She’s a piss poor parent who does the bare minimum and people here have noticed. If your opinion is that what Mia does is fine then great but a lot of us don’t think so and we are totally entitled to express that here. She has lost a few followers from here including me, her content is so me me me 🤢
That's me, I'm people "banging on" about the hate Mia bandwagon😂 it's true! I can't remember the last time anyone said anything nice tbh
Something I notice on posts like this is a couple of people speculate and suddenly it is fact! The prime example is speculation that Mia is away with a new boyfriend. We have seen no proof of it, so it is speculation but suddenly people can’t believe she was away with one male in October and now away with a different one. Speculation is just that, let’s not runaway with it and decide it to be fact. She may well be away with a male, but we as yet have no proof of that. And Marliya is away with her father, loads of separated parents do what Mia has done, go away while her child is away. She may not be mother of the year and sometimes her priorities are all wrong but on this, it is just circumstances. And she is going away with Marliya, I would be a bit 🤔 if she did a holiday alone instead of a holiday with her child but as well as seems reasonable (even if she has loads of holidays lol).
This is exactly what I was saying lol but people are saying they're not speculating🤔

Last edited:

ZoeRae

Yeah Megan’s was really bad 😭 which makes me wonder how she lived when there wasn’t cameras there. I find it mad how she drives around a brand new bmw but hasn’t taken any pride in her home 🤷🏻‍♀️
Can you imagine the state of the inside of her car? 😂😭

• Haha

_basic_

VIP Member
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this so far but did anyone notice that Charlie (the bloke from Marlow) was recently in court for driving offences?
I didn’t know it was driving offences. What an absolute prick the way he reacted to it

• Haha

jay.dee

The silly thing is the next picture she put up looks like how she does normally, so what was the point filtering a previous picture beyond recognition? 😂
okay I’m editing to add the screenshot, it still looks tweaked but not as heavily and noticeable as the other picture!
It’s so odd. I think it looks worse because her friend looks so normal!

MistyWindows

VIP Member
So Chloe has done an ad for Iconic whilst she has a filter on? Yeah probably not allowed love

Leo100

VIP Member
That’s why I’m confused because she was obviously there but to me it looks like she’s just photoshopped herself into that background! Guess she’s just edited her body a lot 🤷🏽‍♀️
I know what you mean , looks a bit odd around her hair

hello52718273

Chatty Member
Omg that Ben scene 😭😭 he was fucking bogging and she invited him to her house the same night , I know there was cameras there but wtf who takes a stranger to their house 🤣 then kisses him he looked like he stunk and he proper tongued her 😩 🤮
I don't think he did go there the same night. Im sure they were texting for a bit and then he came over

Albs

Agreed tbh. I take my kids away alone and end up drinking with other families / adults. I really just don’t care. And to clarify that isn’t a nightclub, that’s a standard hotel bar in marmaris lol I’ve just come back myself from a hotel in marmaris and if it wasn’t for the floor I’d have thought it was the same hotel!

And if you don’t want your kids around nighttime entertainment like that, I wouldn’t go abroad because after 8/ latest 9, it’s grown up time 😂
Ive stayed at the same hotel she is at. There is a nightclub in it, but doubt very marliya would be allowed in it. She is probably just in a standard bar in Marmaris where they all seem to be lively past 8/9pm.

hello52718273

Chatty Member
Emma just came up on my FYP and I completely forget she exists tbh bless her . Looks like if they’re filming for another series they’ve dashed her and she isn’t involved. I did used to fast forward her parts I’m not gonna lie.
It's probably to do with her stupid baby dad. Can't even remember his name and don't even want too. The pair of them are revolting 🤮🤮

hello52718273

Chatty Member
Was it something to do with him being accused of cheating and some girl saying she was pregnant with his baby? I think it turned out to be not true (don’t quote me on that though!) however if I was him I’d steer clear after all the awful things Megan and Billie (mainly Billie) were posting about him on insta
Ooh I didn't know that about the baby thing. Yeah I wouldn't wanna go there after that if I was him tbh

What were they saying???😂
Saying that him and Dylan were in a relationship or something😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow