Teen mom 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see what’s happened with Kail?

Her best friend Mark put on his stories about a toxic person he was washing his hands of because of lies they told on a podcast

She really can’t keep any of her friends

Reactions: 2
Oh no, I really liked Mark when he was on the show. I thought he was a true friend to kail & kept her grounded

Reactions: 3
I know people will hate on her for this. Seems she went off because his birthday plans changed and she wasn’t happy as it didn’t suit her. I always say she’s a great mother and her issues with relationships stem from her relationship with her mother and I think friendships are the same. I think she loves hard but if she feels someone is doing her wrong she goes waaaaay over the top. That’s her downfall. I think she’s a pretty hard friend to have

She doesn’t seem to be able to maintain any friendships. All her lesbian friends seem to have disappeared and now she’s hanging out with that much older lady and the youngest looking lad! It’s very strange …he was in her gender reveal photos like he was the Dad 😂

I know people will hate on her for this. Seems she went off because his birthday plans changed and she wasn’t happy as it didn’t suit her. I always say she’s a great mother and her issues with relationships stem from her relationship with her mother and I think friendships are the same. I think she loves hard but if she feels someone is doing her wrong she goes waaaaay over the top. That’s her downfall. I think she’s a pretty hard friend to have
I don’t really like her as a person but I do agree she’s a good mum. All of her boys seem happy

From what she said on the podcast, Mark wanted to take a week long trip to Maryland for his birthday but if she were to go she would have to kennel her dogs, pay for her and the four kids and someone to come help her with Creed. That she told him they would come for a day trip for the day of his actual birthday. That she has never said no to him before. Then he put up a story saying she told lies about him on the podcast so maybe I missed another bit of it and then he has a 30 + minute video posted on his grid of his side of the story which I haven’t bothered listening to cos I just want the summary 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 4
From what she said on the podcast, Mark wanted to take a week long trip to Maryland for his birthday but if she were to go she would have to kennel her dogs, pay for her and the four kids and someone to come help her with Creed. That she told him they would come for a day trip for the day of his actual birthday. That she has never said no to him before. Then he put up a story saying she told lies about him on the podcast so maybe I missed another bit of it and then he has a 30 + minute video posted on his grid of his side of the story which I haven’t bothered listening to cos I just want the summary 🤣
So sounds like it was him not her?

Reactions: 1
If I was in Kails position, I'd do the same as her 🤷🏽‍♀️ I dont know the full ins and outs of it but would I duck go on holiday with my 4 kids to drag out a birthday celebration for a week

Reactions: 6
Ye TBF to her this time it doesn’t sound like she was the problem. I don’t really like Kail at all but in this instance when she explained the expense for her to participate in this holiday I was like yeah I get that. She said she thinks Mark and co were upset because they had chosen accommodation based on her coming and if she didn’t go then they wouldn’t be able afford the house as they were relying on her contribution. She never named him just spoke about the situation in general. I think maybe Mark had someone else in his ear riling him up cos they have been friends for years and he has always been there for her. I really liked him on the show he was always impartial when she was dissing the baby daddy’s.

I only got round to watching this weeks episode last night. Honestly a BBL seems to me like one of the most risky procedures with a horrendous healing process I don’t know why anyone wants it done 😩 Also Briana getting too big for her boots saying she took air time from Kail makes me dislike her even more. (This became apparent on social media and I’m not sure if it was this episode she meant or what). The podcast with Devion was good in hindsight but was definitely done as a massive f you to Briana. Also it’s the first time I’ve really watched one, does anyone else get huge anxiety at the way Kail belts out the questions? 😳 Leah is still one of my favourites, she’s still improving episode by episode from the depths she went to before. Don’t mind bar and Ashley, she’s got her head screwed on right when she’s not going off on one 🤣 hope bar sorts himself out and they will be a happy family

I only got round to watching this weeks episode last night. Honestly a BBL seems to me like one of the most risky procedures with a horrendous healing process I don’t know why anyone wants it done 😩 Also Briana getting too big for her boots saying she took air time from Kail makes me dislike her even more. (This became apparent on social media and I’m not sure if it was this episode she meant or what). The podcast with Devion was good in hindsight but was definitely done as a massive f you to Briana. Also it’s the first time I’ve really watched one, does anyone else get huge anxiety at the way Kail belts out the questions? 😳 Leah is still one of my favourites, she’s still improving episode by episode from the depths she went to before. Don’t mind bar and Ashley, she’s got her head screwed on right when she’s not going off on one 🤣 hope bar sorts himself out and they will be a happy family
I found the whole BBL thing bizarre. Jade didn't seem to know a lot about it at all, plus she's not seen her surgeon till the day of?! I thought you'd wanna research as much into them as possible or even met the day before/have a video call.it's such a risky surgery.
I found it hilarious when Bri said she had part in Kails cut scenes and she got called out by Kail & Ashley. When Ashley's mom done a video saying "who's roxy??" 🤣🤣
I've never listened to Kails podcasts but the one with Devoin intrigues me!

I found the whole BBL thing bizarre. Jade didn't seem to know a lot about it at all, plus she's not seen her surgeon till the day of?! I thought you'd wanna research as much into them as possible or even met the day before/have a video call.it's such a risky surgery.
I found it hilarious when Bri said she had part in Kails cut scenes and she got called out by Kail & Ashley. When Ashley's mom done a video saying "who's roxy??" 🤣🤣
I've never listened to Kails podcasts but the one with Devoin intrigues me!
I’m not sure if the podcast was the full thing or just extracts. Kails been smart creating that podcast. It’s given her an outlet that she can bring the underdog to while also pissing people off.
When Briana said will you be awake for the procedure 😳 I don’t know if they truly do it this way as in America everything is billed seperately, don’t know if you have to book seperately, imagine going for an Op and forgetting to book the anaesthetist 😱

• Wow
I listened to her podcast, it wasn’t too juicy but given Devoin a platform to tell his story and promote his work etc, he is the only dad/cast member to not be offered a spin off episode 🤯 Devoin is actually mr favourite out of everyone 🤣

did Jade have her bbl by Dr Miami? I haven’t started the new series but I read Javi’s lips recaps 😂

Reactions: 1
I’m not sure if the podcast was the full thing or just extracts. Kails been smart creating that podcast. It’s given her an outlet that she can bring the underdog to while also pissing people off.
When Briana said will you be awake for the procedure 😳 I don’t know if they truly do it this way as in America everything is billed seperately, don’t know if you have to book seperately, imagine going for an Op and forgetting to book the anaesthetist 😱
Aw god I know! My body cringed when she asked that. Like lying there getting lipo on your chin, waist, stomach etc and all the fat injected into your boobs/bum whilst awake!! Yikeesssssss. I'm excited for next week's episode though to see what actually plays out when she's in for the surgery and how her mom forgot to get the pain meds etc. Wonder how much it cost her for it all? I think Bris was free/heavily discounted cos she got it filmed (unless this was another surgery)

ETA: apparently her surgeon is under investigation due to a surgery he performed a year prior Bris!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I listened to her podcast, it wasn’t too juicy but given Devoin a platform to tell his story and promote his work etc, he is the only dad/cast member to not be offered a spin off episode 🤯 Devoin is actually mr favourite out of everyone 🤣

did Jade have her bbl by Dr Miami? I haven’t started the new series but I read Javi’s lips recaps 😂
Devoin is my favourite too 😊
Bri gives him such a hard time and Lewis literally does nothing for Stella but she doesn’t seem to care about that!! It pisses me off that she can’t be arsed to pronounce his name correctly either 🙄

I bloody love Javi’s Lips 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.