Teen mom 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Bar was arrested in Nevada for being a fugitive. He and Ashley moved there from California but he shouldn’t have left the state 🤦🏽‍♀️
His mother is on insta commenting he had a bad lawyer 🙈 when will these people stop making excuses for him? He’s a bad lad

His mother is on insta commenting he had a bad lawyer 🙈 when will these people stop making excuses for him? He’s a bad lad
His Mum is crazy isn't she , so embarrassing the way she goes on no wonder her kids all seem to be criminals. Isn't his brother on a long term prison sentence too?

His Mum is crazy isn't she , so embarrassing the way she goes on no wonder her kids all seem to be criminals. Isn't his brother on a long term prison sentence too?
Possibly I don’t know. I used to be friends with her on fb but deleted her cos she did my head in. Over covid acting so entitled. The drama was too much as well

Reactions: 1
The earlier episodes are entertaining especially when Ashley and Shen had beef you should watch if you never had. Shen and Ashley’s mother tea fell out and Shen started calling her teabag online and yes literally made a business with the name called teabags corner 🤣

• Haha
Won’t lie I’ve always had a soft spot for Bar and I actually really like Ashley - I always rooting for him/them

Reactions: 7
Won’t lie I’ve always had a soft spot for Bar and I actually really like Ashley - I always rooting for him/them
I didn’t use to like Ashley but I do now, I used to like bar until the gun incident. I wish he would clean up for her though it always seems like one season they are really bad then the next ok

The earlier episodes are entertaining especially when Ashley and Shen had beef you should watch if you never had. Shen and Ashley’s mother tea fell out and Shen started calling her teabag online and yes literally made a business with the name called teabags corner 🤣
Tea not yes 😩

I was gonna say it’s not the first time 🤣 this couple have me 😤 they clearly love each other and Kloie but they are so toxic together!
I did think this but Sean’s turn around is pretty big, he’s doing so well with recovery

The trailer looks so good, they made the right choice combining the girls, can’t wait for it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Check out Jades story on IG
Ashley and her mum causing drama spitting in Brianna's face 😔

• Sick
Check out Jades story on IG
Ashley and her mum causing drama spitting in Brianna's face 😔
I like that Bri called Ashley’s mum “pastor” tea in her stories.
She’s also outed the fact Ashley is pregnant

Last edited:
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.