Teen mom 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww I'm happy for her. Maybe will be third time lucky at marriage hey 😂 joking apart she's much older and hopefully more mature now and she has left a good gap after having Addy to grow up herself so hopefully it works out for her

I think she's lovely Leah and harmless, not a malicious character at all compared to some on the show

Reactions: 9
Does anyone think she knew about the engagement and staged all the photos. The outfits etc all looked too organised 🤣 plus her nails look like they have been done specifically with a diamanté on her ring finger only lol.. and they had a professional videographer there who they’ve tagged 🙄 .. I’m happy for her but I think it all seems way too fast with him from the beginning and she’s rushed into everything previously, wasn’t she only saying so many months ago that she didn’t know if she ever wanted to be married again 😅

C4B84CFA-3750-41D1-9F4B-50F13CF77059.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Does anyone think she knew about the engagement and staged all the photos. The outfits etc all looked too organised 🤣 plus her nails look like they have been done specifically with a diamanté on her ring finger only lol.. and they had a professional videographer there who they’ve tagged 🙄 .. I’m happy for her but I think it all seems way too fast with him from the beginning and she’s rushed into everything previously, wasn’t she only saying so many months ago that she didn’t know if she ever wanted to be married again 😅

View attachment 1515262
Yeah I agree it seems rushed , each to their own but 3rd time is a bit much , makes it less special imo , I would just enjoy being together without rushing to get married

Reactions: 1

View attachment 1515262
Maybe but when I get my nails done I often have nail art just on the ring finger, and it’s possible he could have arranged the photos. But who knows maybe she did know 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2

View attachment 1515262
I'm sure you're right but on the other hand if I knew I was getting engaged I wouldn't be seen dead with nails like that so maybe she didn't 😂

• Haha
To be fair most of the girls from teen mom LOVE a photo shoot 🤣 this isn’t the 1st time Leah has had a random photoshoot so I do think it’s believable

Reactions: 3
Plus they were on holiday so makes sense for them to be dressed up. They may have decided to do a holiday photo shoot and he popped the question. I reckon if they have a baby it will be twins as he is a twin and she’s had a set already.

Plus they were on holiday so makes sense for them to be dressed up. They may have decided to do a holiday photo shoot and he popped the question. I reckon if they have a baby it will be twins as he is a twin and she’s had a set already.
There’s more chance too as he’s a fraternal twin and hers are fraternal

How the hell has Amber still got a place on these shows? This witch doesn’t have either of her children living with her. It’s a joke she’s still getting paid and profiting off being a dead beat mother .
84A5C440-00A7-418A-ADAC-2F1C927B4339.png

Reactions: 13
How the hell has Amber still got a place on these shows? This witch doesn’t have either of her children living with her. It’s a joke she’s still getting paid and profiting off being a dead beat mother .
View attachment 1522575
She’s a wild card they are waiting for her to go off the rails to cash in on it. So is this the next thing, no more tm og or 2 anymore?

She’s a wild card they are waiting for her to go off the rails to cash in on it. So is this the next thing, no more tm og or 2 anymore?
So many of the originals in teen mom and teen mom 2 have left or been fired (Farrah, Chelsea, Kail, Janelle) so I’m guessing this is their idea to keep something going. Think it’s just this new combined series now and that’s it.

• Sad
Yeah this is now just the one show combining OG and 2
I wonder if it’s still the same format like seperate segments I don’t mind that. Will make it easier condensed down. Although I say each time I don’t know why I’m watching it still 🤣

Reactions: 2
I preferred the Janelle/Farrah drama to Amber. Double standards they’ve kept her on though after firing the others

Reactions: 7
I preferred Jenelle to Amber though couldn’t stand David. Farrah scenes gave me so much anxiety the way things went from 0-100 so quickly especially with Simon. So much passive aggression. I haven’t watched anything with her in since because it’s no fun when someone is so stubborn and refuses to listen to reason.

Reactions: 5
I preferred Jenelle to Amber though couldn’t stand David. Farrah scenes gave me so much anxiety the way things went from 0-100 so quickly especially with Simon. So much passive aggression. I haven’t watched anything with her in since because it’s no fun when someone is so stubborn and refuses to listen to reason.
They’re all absolute numpties but Amber storylines are so dull

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.