Teen mom 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Catching up on teen mom 2.. I actually find Ashley likeable, I can’t actually believe I find her boyfriend Bar likeable too .. even though I thought he would be an idiot cause of the face tattoo , my fault for judging a book by its cover 😂 I didn’t watch them in young and pregnant.. is it worth watching? Have to also say I’ve noticed Ashley seems to always be drinking in the house even in the day time either got a bottle of beer in her hand or was even sat in the middle of the day drinking a can of rose 😭 maybe im a square

Reactions: 8
Catching up on teen mom 2.. I actually find Ashley likeable, I can’t actually believe I find her boyfriend Bar likeable too .. even though I thought he would be an idiot cause of the face tattoo , my fault for judging a book by its cover 😂 I didn’t watch them in young and pregnant.. is it worth watching? Have to also say I’ve noticed Ashley seems to always be drinking in the house even in the day time either got a bottle of beer in her hand or was even sat in the middle of the day drinking a can of rose 😭 maybe im a square
I thought Bar was going to be quite hard to like, but I agree. I like him! Yeah y&p is worth the watch id say, I watched it when they announced Ashley was gonna be in TM2 and really enjoyed it!

Reactions: 2
Its worth a watch to see what they were like to what they are now. They have grown a lot!

I’ve just caught up on the new series, I like Ashley and I find her storyline actually enjoyable to watch. Jade is just a hot mess but again I do enjoy watching her. I do laugh every time Leah sits the poor girlses down for one of her long arse chats 😂 I much prefer teen mom2 to OG

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just catching up on this weeks. Jades family and Sean need to get in the bin! Absolute hillbillies!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve just caught up on the new series, I like Ashley and I find her storyline actually enjoyable to watch. Jade is just a hot mess but again I do enjoy watching her. I do laugh every time Leah sits the poor girlses down for one of her long arse chats 😂 I much prefer teen mom2 to OG
Can I ask what series you are on? I think I’m behind.

It does seem like leahs episodes are literally just her sitting her kids down awkwardly 😭 They look as fed up as us! She must be struggling for a storyline!

Can I ask what series you are on? I think I’m behind.
Season 10, ep 28 was the most recent one in the UK x

Reactions: 3
I do think Leah episodes are good especially if you have read her book. I will always have the utmost admiration for her for where she came from, to having the twins and Addie then reaching rock bottom then pulling herself up, all the while dealing with Ali’s condition. And she hasn’t really had a lot of support from anyone. I noticed that Kail has highlighted Issacs interests, I noticed that they have gone back to focusing on the kids again with kail and Leah and I for one don’t mind watching Leah sit her girls down to talk about normal stuff and growing up, just like Maci did with Bentley. Certain things maybe people think should be sacred between parents and children. I’m open about everything but some people still don’t talk to their kids about puberty etc so if seeing these girls do it helps just one person that’s something. The series has gone weird because Ashley and Jade are on the same timeline and Leah and Kail are on another. The tm franchise needs to sort their tit out and organise it better otherwise people will lose interest. Briana can GTFO for me even entertaining Luis. I would seriously just block him. He doesn’t contribute to stellas life at all. In the uk we just block the dead beats we don’t get a court order. She’s so extra and does it all for the drama

I do think Leah episodes are good especially if you have read her book. I will always have the utmost admiration for her for where she came from, to having the twins and Addie then reaching rock bottom then pulling herself up, all the while dealing with Ali’s condition. And she hasn’t really had a lot of support from anyone. I noticed that Kail has highlighted Issacs interests, I noticed that they have gone back to focusing on the kids again with kail and Leah and I for one don’t mind watching Leah sit her girls down to talk about normal stuff and growing up, just like Maci did with Bentley. Certain things maybe people think should be sacred between parents and children. I’m open about everything but some people still don’t talk to their kids about puberty etc so if seeing these girls do it helps just one person that’s something. The series has gone weird because Ashley and Jade are on the same timeline and Leah and Kail are on another. The tm franchise needs to sort their tit out and organise it better otherwise people will lose interest. Briana can GTFO for me even entertaining Luis. I would seriously just block him. He doesn’t contribute to stellas life at all. In the uk we just block the dead beats we don’t get a court order. She’s so extra and does it all for the drama
See I thought by adding Jade and Ashley they’ve inserted a bit of proper drama whilst watching Kail, Leah and Briana do their thing. For me personally I think it works and is a best of both worlds

Reactions: 6
See I thought by adding Jade and Ashley they’ve inserted a bit of proper drama whilst watching Kail, Leah and Briana do their thing. For me personally I think it works and is a best of both worlds
I suppose it has refreshed it in a way but for me it just doesn’t flow anymore. Don’t get me wrong I’ll still watch it for the drama just see many people complaining and saying they “fast forward” certain girls. I wouldn’t do that it’s bad enough fast forwarding the adverts and stopping at the right place 🤣 I don’t think there will be any more drama with Ashley until/if Shen comes back into it. She always refused to have anything to do with the show after last time. and Jade could carry the whole series on drama 🤣

Reactions: 1
I have to be fair jade normally does my head in but I seriously felt for her during these episodes of her recovery . Her family seem so selfish and toxic . All the shouting, arguing, screaming and drama . I think Briana visiting and this cross over thing is a bit forced too . So random .

Reactions: 6
Has anyone else has problems with the sky app lately?

Firstly they took off all the 16 and pregnant episodes except for 5, but the constant adverts are driving me away from watching.

Up until recently I would get a short 2-3 min block of ads at the start of every episode. Once I had watched more than 1 min of an episode, if I later came back to the episode I wouldn’t have to watch ads again.

Now there’s ads at the start, ads after the catch up and then regularly throughout the show. The worst part is that now the ads range from 40secs to 2 mins (sometimes they are back to back so up to 4 mins) and they play over the show. So it cuts from a scene of Kail, 4 mins of adverts then picks up in the middle of a Jenelle argument. So then I have to keep rewinding otherwise I miss stuff (and then sometimes rewinding triggers another set of ads!)

Just wondering, since I now can’t watch Briana’s 16&preg,, who is older, Briana or Brittany? And is that a 3 bed apartment? It looks quite nice, although not for 3 generations who need space!

Reactions: 1
I just caught up on the past 2 weeks. Jades not my fave but I like the drama, but omg I felt awful for her after her surgery. She looked in so much pain, her family ripping the total arse out of not getting her medication and saying no chemist's had it when the producer said its a medication you could get anywhere. Even Sean saying to get the next best thing and it takes them 3 hours to return. Brianna is obv there because she's went through it herself which is good in a way as she could relate to Jade's pain and speak level headed to Christie on the phone (I did laugh when Christie didn't know who she was tho)

I did laugh when Christie didn't know who she was tho
Me too!! 😂 She was loving the drama, that’s all she was there for.
She goes on about being so busy, having 15 jobs, 2 kids and no help from the baby daddies but she was able to drop everything to be there for someone she hardly knows 🙄

Reactions: 4
Me too!! 😂 She was loving the drama, that’s all she was there for.
She goes on about being so busy, having 15 jobs, 2 kids and no help from the baby daddies but she was able to drop everything to be there for someone she hardly knows 🙄
Every second episode it seems like she’s asking her mom if she can watch the girls while she jets off here there and everywhere. Seems her mom is well able watch the girls but when Brianna was pregnant and running with the adoption storyline, Roxanne was crying saying when she had Nova she was able help her but due to her ill health she wasn’t able help her this time around. A dozen or so trips without the kids later I call bullshit 😤

Just wondering, since I now can’t watch Briana’s 16&preg,, who is older, Briana or Brittany? And is that a 3 bed apartment? It looks quite nice, although not for 3 generations who need space!
Brittanys older, I always thought Briana was older haha! I enjoy when Brittanys in it cos she doesn't take any bullshit and is straight to the point with Bris baby daddys

Reactions: 7
Im now on the second half of series 8 and SO much is going on!

I keep feeling when Jace says “just kidding” or “JK” he is most definitely NOT kidding. Why can’t Jenelle see that? It seems like some kind of self protection where he says what he really feels, and then when Jenelle questions it, he throws in a JK to avoid presumably being reprimanded. Prime examples include “did you miss me” “no......jk” and most worringly “I don’t want you to marry david......... jk” but he never speaks like that when talking to Barb.

Have to say though as much as I love barb, her friend really told her what she needed to hear and I think that’s what good friends should do. It’s so different to when the girl’s friends just nod along and agree with them whole heartedly.

Kail knew she was pregnant and the baby was born on time so why did it then take her an extra 2 months to name him? Seriously she should have just called him climber, as suggested by Lincoln on day 2!

Just seen the ep where they are filming with the OG and davids making a tit of himself drunk at the party. Think this might be the first reunion and specials ep that I watch!

Have to ask though, by the end of series 8 has briana got one of those prosthetic arses whatever they are called? I saw her and though wow she looks amazing, but then she turned so her back was to the camera and it looked like a square cushion stuffed down her trousers! From the side it looked like a big round bum, but from behind it looked flat and straight at the edges.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.