TeamRH

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was a member about 3 years ago. It’s an absolutely vile toxic group with no support at all.

I have struggled with BED my whole life because of a parent who restricted my food, used to use our dog to chase me around a field to exercise and berated me constantly for being overweight.

I’ve never successfully lost weight as emotional overeating always wins. I once asked for help in the group and Richie made me the subject of one of his rants. Using my full name. Calling me lazy and pathetic. Told me I was going to die. Told me I will never lose weight because I am weak and I actually don’t deserve to be thin or deserve his help.

At the time I was working 40 hours a week in my main job, then building a business which was another 30 hours a week - I tried to explain to him I didn’t have time to get 15,000 steps in but it was just pathetic excuses apparently. He set me back years. I’ve still not made any progress on my weight loss as in the back of my mind I hear his voice and my dads about how I’ll always be fat and lazy.

Im glad people have mentioned Preece - I always liked him and was aware of the fallout and the poor woman who was getting legal letters etc - I hope she stood her ground and stood up to them. Maybe I will have a look at Preece today and see if it’s time to make some changes.
That is absolutely disgraceful. I'm so sorry he's done that to you. He's set up that company where he allegedly helps people to lose weight for a monthly fee. What he's actually doing is taking the money & offering nothing but insults & abuse if you ask for help? The app doesn't work. It's a really cheap nasty version of mfp which is free. He's mentally and emotionally abusing anyone who asks anything of him.
The "you don't deserve to be thin" comment stands out. That's what it's all about. The aesthetic. He clearly doesn't give a sh*t about anyones wellbeing or mental health, as long as you're thin it doesn't matter how mentally or physically damaged you become in the process. It's the be all, end all. He's created such a negative, toxic environment. It's the opposite of health & wellbeing. Preece is such a lovely guy, I joined after he was mentioned here. It's everything RH isn't.

That post about counting calories of medicine! Good lord. If you disagree with him you somehow lack intelligence & you've to f**k off. What a child, he's embarrassing. It is too far and when you're tracking things like medicine to help you recover from an illness, that's one step towards an eating disorder. He shouldn't be encouraging that. Is he really expecting someone who is ill to avoid medication or even food because it would mean they wouldn't be in a deficit?

He's not in a position to call anyone thick. We've seen enough of him to know that. He's ultra sensitive & can't handle being challenged, even if it's indirectly. He comes across as such a sweetie wife who loves drama, squabbles and gossip.

It needs shut down now. There's obviously numerous instances of bullying & shaming people publicly. That kind of thing isn't on.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That is absolutely disgraceful. I'm so sorry he's done that to you. He's set up that company where he allegedly helps people to lose weight for a monthly fee. What he's actually doing is taking the money & offering nothing but insults & abuse if you ask for help? The app doesn't work. It's a really cheap nasty version of mfp which is free. He's mentally and emotionally abusing anyone who asks anything of him.
The "you don't deserve to be thin" comment stands out. That's what it's all about. The aesthetic. He clearly doesn't give a sh*t about anyones wellbeing or mental health, as long as you're thin it doesn't matter how mentally or physically damaged you become in the process. It's the be all, end all. He's created such a negative, toxic environment. It's the opposite of health & wellbeing. Preece is such a lovely guy, I joined after he was mentioned here. It's everything RH isn't.

That post about counting calories of medicine! Good lord. If you disagree with him you somehow lack intelligence & you've to f**k off. What a child, he's embarrassing. It is too far and when you're tracking things like medicine to help you recover from an illness, that's one step towards an eating disorder. He shouldn't be encouraging that. Is he really expecting someone who is ill to avoid medication or even food because it would mean they wouldn't be in a deficit?

He's not in a position to call anyone thick. We've seen enough of him to know that. He's ultra sensitive & can't handle being challenged, even if it's indirectly. He comes across as such a sweetie wife who loves drama, squabbles and gossip.

It needs shut down now. There's obviously numerous instances of bullying & shaming people publicly. That kind of thing isn't on.
Yes he really does have some front calling people thick! Hes not exactly the sharpest tool in the box himself!
His grammar is appalling, really unprofessional in my opinion.
Definitely agree with him being ultra sensitive, cant take any form of criticism, just cant accept the fact that he could possibly be wrong about anything, its his way or the highway. Hence why he shut down the calorie clubs because how dare anyone have an opinion?
As my mum used to say ' hes just a big girls blouse!'

Reactions: 8
Oh my goodness, yes, his spelling and grammar are both shockingly bad. You’d think he’d get his stuff proof-read by someone with more than half a brain cell.

Reactions: 2
By the time I joined the calorie clubs had already been closed - what sort of stuff used to be in them?
Members with same calorie allowance used to share recipes etc,and discuss how they were getting on with the 'plan',but when people started saying they weren't losing weight, (how dare they complain??😉)he closed the clubs down!
He did a live explaining why, saying the negativity was bringing the group down, so no bleeping moaning!!! All his disciples agreed with him.....of course!

Reactions: 5
Members used to share recipes etc,and discuss how they were getting on with the 'plan',but when people started saying they weren't losing weight, (how dare they complain??😉)he closed the clubs down!
He did a live explaining why, saying the negativity was bringing the group down, so no bleeping moaning!!! All his disciples agreed with him.....of course!
And we were all paying good money for this quality "one to one" coaching 🤣🤣🤣😏 how are people still bumming this guy?!

And we were all paying good money for this quality "one to one" coaching 🤣🤣🤣😏 how are people still bumming this guy?!
God only knows?? Seen through his bullshit immediately, but as we all know it was too late, locked into a years contract, he must be laughing at everyone!

Reactions: 1
I only signed up yesterday 🙈 I was expecting a lot more for my €32 intial sign up - I felt I was missing something but obviously not after reading all these! - I thought when they said personalized plan - it meant an actual diet plan and not ur cals / macros that u can easily get on line for free. I’ll give it a month and see if not I’ll be cancelling my €8.99 a month direct debit via my bank!

Reactions: 5
I only signed up yesterday 🙈 I was expecting a lot more for my €32 intial sign up - I felt I was missing something but obviously not after reading all these! - I thought when they said personalized plan - it meant an actual diet plan and not ur cals / macros that u can easily get on line for free. I’ll give it a month and see if not I’ll be cancelling my €8.99 a month direct debit via my bank!
It's a big fat con!

All his disciples agreed with him.....of course!
What is worrying in my opinion is seeing a lot of his followers/affiliates stick by him when they can surely see how he has treated people and the kind of person he is.

I honestly think if you showed these hardcore fans/affiliates of his a picture/video (somekind of proof) of him being the worst person possible, I think they would turn a blind eye and support him anyway.

Last edited:
Make your own mind up about it :) you've got 14 days cooling off period to cancel so I'd have a really good think about it. You don't want them sending you threatening emails demanding money etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Save yourself while you can... 😉 Seriously all you’ll miss out on is unqualified people giving “advice” that can be found for free online whilst they walk on the spot like Peter Kay in the “Is this the Way to Amarillo” video 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The annoying thing is how repetitive it is - when you have RH doing his lives they are always one of three versions:

Version A
- let's see why people aren't losing weight
- ah, it's because you're a bleeping lazy shite and only did 12,000 steps yesterday and were 1 gram short on your fibre.

Version B
- rant about 'weapon world' and syn free food being higher in calories then synned food

Version C
- list of reasons why people aren't losing weight

When I was there he had a rant about how he doesn't do meal ideas videos because then people wouldn't think for themselves but all the information he provides in 100 lives could fit on half a page of A4 if typed out. They could be much more useful - guides on more intense exercises than the chair sitting, examples of high protein and fibre meals rather than a list that just says 'chicken, tuna, steak', interviews with clients who have lost the weight and how they did it, interviews with clients who have busy schedules or disabilities and how they adapt the plant to suit them. I remember there was one really amazing transformation where the woman had gone from obese to muscular and he said he wasn't allowing the post to stay up on his page because if people saw it they would feel too intimidated and leave.

Compared to how much this course was bigged up by people before I joined this is by far my worst Expectation/Reality purchase.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
The cals he has people on are ridiculous. They only work if the person does 15k steps a day (which is a lot!) and workouts on top. If you don’t hit your steps but eat the 2000+ cals it’s unlikely that you’d lose weight. Plus not everyone can tolerate a high fibre diet.

Reactions: 4
I nearly signed up for this a while back after seeing rave reviews on another forum. Lucky escape!

Telling people to count calories in their medicine when they are ill, WTF?! If you are ill then losing weight that week shouldn’t a a concern.

You’ve got to still enjoy life while trying to lose weight. This just sounds horrific, and I think I’d rather stay overweight!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.