TeamRH

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think him or his “plan” is any better than slimming world or any of the other diet plans he’s constantly bashing.

Reactions: 6
I don’t think him or his “plan” is any better than slimming world or any of the other diet plans he’s constantly bashing.
Its not even a plan as such , using free mfp app , everything can be found for free online, macros, steps etc, think you are paying for his 'banter'😉 Oh, and slagging off slimming world and ww to big up his 'plan' just highlights his class or lack of it in his case!!

Its not even a plan as such , using free mfp app , everything can be found for free online, macros, steps etc, think you are paying for his 'banter'😉 Oh, and slagging off slimming world and ww to big up his 'plan' just highlights his class or lack of it in his case!!
That's my issue with him. You are paying him for free resources. I can't stand James Smith at all but he does give a lot of info for free

Reactions: 2
The thing that cracks me up about RH and James Smith is they all think they are so different to SW/WW when they are in fact a slimming club. You weigh daily, get told an allowance and then you eat to that allowance. I know SW/WW members eat some random food concoctions but so do some cal counters. They think because they are counting cals rather than points or syns that they are superior when if you are eating to lose weight, you are dieting. End of. A lot of the faces of these cal counting clubs lost their weight with WW/SW and then switched to cal/macro counting to lose the last 7lb or maintain. I’ve been a member of every club going and in the FB members groups it’s the same kind of chat. Plus as soon as the cal counters stop counting the weight goes back on, just as it does with SW/WW. The best diet anyone can do is the one that you can make into a lifestyle change to maintain the weight lost.

Reactions: 12
That's your dinner sorted Richie. He's stinking. Probably been living off the stuff for the past week so had to google it for his macros. You're too cool Richie 🙄 just so shocking and wild, how can we cope.

I normally wouldn't pick this apart but since it's him with another absurd attention seeking post...one calorie is singular & it's "there you go".

He conjures up an unclean image in my mind, from his stinking bum hole finger, cereal/cottage cheese microwave meal and now this 😂
:)
I have my own opinion as to why he has not married his partner yet or had kids with her. They can say it is due to them working hard etc, but they are millionaires and business can run itself comfortably. I personally think he will have no clue what to do if he retired and had to spend just time him and her with no ''goals'' to chase to control her or people around him.

Reactions: 3
:)
I have my own opinion as to why he has not married his partner yet or had kids with her. They can say it is due to them working hard etc, but they are millionaires and business can run itself comfortably. I personally think he will have no clue what to do if he retired and had to spend just time him and her with no ''goals'' to chase to control her or people around him.
Millionaires? They might be raking it in from memberships but I can only imagine how much they then spend and owe on all sorts of tit.

Reactions: 1
Millionaires? They might be raking it in from memberships but I can only imagine how much they then spend and owe on all sorts of tit.
Check companies house down the years (millions have been made) and also remember they have little outgoings, their memberships is not a physical thing they have to buy to sell.

Reactions: 4
Check companies house down the years (millions have been made) and also remember they have little outgoings, their memberships is not a physical thing they have to buy to sell.
I’ve seen. They’re so green and he is so bleeping clueless I do not for a second believe he has invested or even saved millions. He pissed up so much money on that app, NDAs or whatever the duck they’re called and duck knows what else.

Joe Wicks (I would imagine??) is a millionaire. He doesn’t need to reply on a Facebook group and a crappy bleeping app.

Their accounts can say wtf they like. If it all went down the pan tomorrow for whatever reason, he’d still need a part time job at jackie whites market (niche joke info there. Sorry) to keep him in protein shakes and enough tissues to facilitate his nightly angry cry wanks.

Edited to add: no shade at you! I just hate that he’ll be pissing his pants with joy at being referred to as a millions. The cock.

• Haha
  • Heart
Why is he making up a story about someone slagging off “fake steps”

no one did🙄

Reactions: 3
Why is he making up a story about someone slagging off “fake steps”

no one did🙄
Thought exactly that myself! I think Preece Nutrition advises to do as much steps as you can on an actual walk outside in the fresh air and top them up with steps in the house or whatever to hit your goal, but he doesn’t say they’re fake steps! To be fair going out a decent walk stepping out at a good pace possibly on inclines at times is probably better for fitness than prancing about your kitchen doing a “walkie talkie” (have just been a bit sick in my mouth typing that, so cringey!)

Reactions: 8
Just found this thread. It’s shocking to here everyone’s bad experiences.
It’s funny I was looking at their fb page and I noticed they don’t have reviews activated. I believe this is because on Facebook negative reviews cannot be deleted and also fake “good” reviews are harder to detect.
move never known a good strong business to deactivate the review option on their social media page. I’m a business owner myself and my fb reviews are important in the portrayal of my business

Reactions: 10
Tbh I always got a bad feeling about the hubby of that affiliate couple, I can't put my finger on what but to me there was something a bit off with him. I used to quite like the wife though.

I unfollowed all but one affiliate when I left as she seemed different but she is starting to sound more like the rest now so may soon unfollow her too.
Nat is lovely, people sometimes have to put their own morals to one side when they have to put food on the table for their kids.

In terms of having a bad feeling about the hubby your radar is pretty spot on, he's notorious for sexting people on social media platforms has a lot of the same narcissistic traits as RH too i felt so sorry for her as it was being discussed on a FB group whether theyd split or not due to a couple of girls stating they were talking to him. I gather they have now split, he is very friendly with RH isnt he

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.