TeamRH

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are slimming world aware of them? Pretty stars they could sue RH for the way they talk about them!
Slimming World won't sue anyone for calling Syns "a load of rubbish" because they can't justify it in a court of law. One or two people have been insulting SWfor years,,..they've never gone after them because they know they can't.

From a company that is very litigious this speaks volumes 😁.

They go after people who use their name in other ways such as selling "SW recipe sausages" in butchers . This is because they do their own range though.

So RH can continue rubbishing them and SW won't do a thing. In fact my hatred of SW is right up there with TeamTH. ...can you tell 😂

Reactions: 9
Slimming World won't sue anyone for calling Syns "a load of rubbish" because they can't justify it in a court of law. One or two people have been insulting SWfor years,,..they've never gone after them because they know they can't.

From a company that is very litigious this speaks volumes 😁.

They go after people who use their name in other ways such as selling "SW recipe sausages" in butchers . This is because they do their own range though.

So RH can continue rubbishing them and SW won't do a thing. In fact my hatred of SW is right up there with TeamTH. ...can you tell 😂
Yes just because RH is an ignorant clown doesn’t mean WW, SW etc are off the hook. The business model of the slimming groups relies on the return custom...meaning, medium term, most people will regain any weight lost, and some.

Reactions: 4
Yes just because RH is an ignorant clown doesn’t mean WW, SW etc are off the hook. The business model of the slimming groups relies on the return custom...meaning, medium term, most people will regain any weight lost, and some.
RH is a slimming group too. I wonder how many clients of cal counting clubs regain the weight lost when they stop cal counting? I bet they have a similar rate of weight gain as SW/WW. I follow a few cal counting pages and all of them lost the bulk of their weight with SW/WW (two of them lost over 6st each) and joined a cal counting group to get the last 7lb off. However these cal counting clubs use their before and afters and claim the work as theirs. I’m a serial dieter and the only way to keep the weight off is if you implement life long changes to the way you view and eat food. If you follow a diet for 12 weeks and then immediately revert back to old habits the weight will go on. This is the same for WW, SW, RH, Munro, JSA etc. A lot of JSA members have regained the weight they lost initially when doing his challenges.

Reactions: 10
Agree completely. There are very few people who take it off and keep it off using the slimming club method. Just because RH and co aren’t doing it Little Britain style doesn’t mean they’re any different.

Reactions: 6
Agree completely. There are very few people who take it off and keep it off using the slimming club method. Just because RH and co aren’t doing it Little Britain style doesn’t mean they’re any different.
Richie is probably the only person more insulting to his slimming clients than Marjorie!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
RH is a slimming group too. I wonder how many clients of cal counting clubs regain the weight lost when they stop cal counting? I bet they have a similar rate of weight gain as SW/WW. I follow a few cal counting pages and all of them lost the bulk of their weight with SW/WW (two of them lost over 6st each) and joined a cal counting group to get the last 7lb off. However these cal counting clubs use their before and afters and claim the work as theirs. I’m a serial dieter and the only way to keep the weight off is if you implement life long changes to the way you view and eat food. If you follow a diet for 12 weeks and then immediately revert back to old habits the weight will go on. This is the same for WW, SW, RH, Munro, JSA etc. A lot of JSA members have regained the weight they lost initially when doing his challenges.
I’ve noticed this myself, lots of people on RH or Munro have lost the majority of their weight on slimming world then lose the last little bit on calories or macros, then act as though it was all lost on the RH or Munro plan which is essentially false advertising. I don’t think any of these plans are sustainable, weighing every single gram of food, double checking the nutritional information on the package or online and doing ridiculous amounts of steps a day is probably just as difficult to stick to long term than any other “plan”.

I’ve noticed this myself, lots of people on RH or Munro have lost the majority of their weight on slimming world then lose the last little bit on calories or macros, then act as though it was all lost on the RH or Munro plan which is essentially false advertising. I don’t think any of these plans are sustainable, weighing every single gram of food, double checking the nutritional information on the package or online and doing ridiculous amounts of steps a day is probably just as difficult to stick to long term than any other “plan”.
So true! Plus some of the accounts I follow severely restrict themselves. If you are taking protein powder on a two week trip and are scared to take your activity tracker off then you have food control issues. I’m not a huge fan of SW due to the terminology they use but it’s no different to any other group. Not every person who joins a slimming club will end up with an eating disorder or food issues. I see so many of the cal counting groups scouring the supermarkets for the latest low cal treat, kidding themselves that eat lean cheese tastes like real cheese and that stirring protein powder into 0% Greek yogurt is their preferred dessert. How about add some berries to full fat Greek yogurt and enjoy some whole food rather than a filtered milk powder!

Reactions: 5
Exactly, like I've said before; where are all his members who have kept the weight off for 5yrs using his methods? Because that's a favourite phrase of his.

He loves to tell the world how people in slimming clubs all put the weight back on and more in a 5yr time bracket. It's not an occurance exclusive to two diet clubs (sw and ww) I can't recall seeing any success stories apart from people with a.poxy 5% code employed by him 🤨🤔

Reactions: 5
Exactly, like I've said before; where are all his members who have kept the weight off for 5yrs using his methods? Because that's a favourite phrase of his.

He loves to tell the world how people in slimming clubs all put the weight back on and more in a 5yr time bracket. It's not an occurance exclusive to two diet clubs (sw and ww) I can't recall seeing any success stories apart from people with a.poxy 5% code employed by him 🤨🤔
Exactly! I used to work for WW and they were very upfront about the failure rate. I don’t know why ple think these BUSINESSES would not be making money from their customers. I loved all my members and would never mislead or mis sell them anything but I was also doing a job. James Smith has books, premium memberships and his podcast. He is running a business. RH has a (crappy) app and some protein powder, also a business. Munro (a total copy of RH but nicer) total business and his poster girl lost ALL her weight with SW. Courtney Black, app and book, total business. Preece Nutrition (absolute sweetheart, lovely guy, super knowledgeable) still a business and ALL are slimming clubs.

Reactions: 13
What a nasty little one dimensional witch he is. Unfortunately"Lazy" is one of the only words in his limited vocabulary. God help if he ever had children, I genuinely don't think he would be able to cope. His mind wouldn't be able to comprehend that there are other more important things than steps & macros.

Why are people still paying him? He's bullying the people who pay his wages, where else does that happen? Their logo which I think is supposed to be people holding hands still manages to look harsh. Should be a big clown shouting at people.

One day he's going to bump into someone who he's been nasty to & insulted face to face.

Last edited:
The ironic thing is he did a post once about how he was in the gym and he overheard the people that worked in there taking the piss out of an overweight guy who was working out so Ritchie had told them off about it and gave the guy free membership....is it only ok to be horrible to people if you're Ritchie?

The ironic thing is he did a post once about how he was in the gym and he overheard the people that worked in there taking the piss out of an overweight guy who was working out so Ritchie had told them off about it and gave the guy free membership....is it only ok to be horrible to people if you're Ritchie?
He is a hypocrite! Thick as pigs tit to boot! Can you imagine working for him? It must be so stressful, like walking on eggshells everyday?

Reactions: 3
I’m shocked someone like Rachael is with him. He’s a narcissist. He once wrote a huge post on her on the page and he wrote something about how one of her friends dislikes him but he’d never stop her being friends with this person. I guarantee he has done what he can to make Rachael disown anyone who tries to make her see the light.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I’m shocked someone like Rachael is with him. He’s a narcissist. He once wrote a huge post on her on the page and he wrote something about how one of her friends dislikes him but he’d never stop her being friends with this person. I guarantee he has done what he can to make Rachael disown anyone who tries to make her see the light.
I can guarantee it’s not just one of her friends that dislikes him.

Really big of him not to handpick her mates for her. Dick.

Rachel disappeared a while back for a couple of weeks didn’t she.... I wonder what that was about.

I got sucked in & joined in the summer, as did my other half.We were both miserable trying to hit our protein targets and just couldn’t keep it up. Seems we have to pay for the year anyway even though we aren’t following the plan anymore

When she came back Richie said it was partly fatigue and partly that people were being too mean to her and it was taking a toll on her mental health. I wouldn't wish that on anyone but it's a bit rich of Richie to complain about people being mean.

When she came back Richie said it was partly fatigue and partly that people were being too mean to her and it was taking a toll on her mental health. I wouldn't wish that on anyone but it's a bit rich of Richie to complain about people being mean.
Exactly!!! Like i said before, hes a hypocrite! I bet he is the one person that is affecting her mental health more than anyone!....Not randomers on Facebook!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.