TeamRH #9 Richies rug is a disgrace and Trustpilot is on his case!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Whilst there is a lot of money there, there's 55 employees plus they'll have a huge corporation tax bill. Their revenue will have taken a massive nose dive as people have started to realise they're paying for nothing.

Also, it's not entertaining anymore. I used to like the affiliates lives, they were great but his were never funny or entertaining. He got rid of the popular people (too much competition) and kept people who are dull/unrelatable imo; so he'll not get that revenue again.

His business is sinking and he won't be a millionaire with all that staff. Looks like he's turning over half a million a year and that will only pay staff wages for 30 people on basic salaries.

He will also be on a full repairing lease which will be costing a fortune, did he say he had a 10 year lease? He'll be fucked with dilapidations too if that's the case.

Goodness knows why he needed to employ so many people, I guess to be the big "I am" and so he can control people. He has fucked himself over. He had a good business there had he have kept the status quo, had fewer staff and really made a go of it. Its too far gone to save it now.....oh well haha

Reactions: 11
Whilst there is a lot of money there, there's 55 employees plus they'll have a huge corporation tax bill. Their revenue will have taken a massive nose dive as people have started to realise they're paying for nothing.

Also, it's not entertaining anymore. I used to like the affiliates lives, they were great but his were never funny or entertaining. He got rid of the popular people (too much competition) and kept people who are dull/unrelatable imo; so he'll not get that revenue again.

His business is sinking and he won't be a millionaire with all that staff. Looks like he's turning over half a million a year and that will only pay staff wages for 30 people on basic salaries.

He will also be on a full repairing lease which will be costing a fortune, did he say he had a 10 year lease? He'll be fucked with dilapidations too if that's the case.

Goodness knows why he needed to employ so many people, I guess to be the big "I am" and so he can control people. He has fucked himself over. He had a good business there had he have kept the status quo, had fewer staff and really made a go of it. Its too far gone to save it now.....oh well haha
I’m sure I’ve heard him say he runs a million pound company, that’s really nothing these days, it’s not the 80’s! He got greedy and has overlooked the fact that people will come and go. Didn’t put any effort into customer relations or brand reputation. Where are all these happy clappy TeamRH employees? They are nowhere to be seen. They’ve all gone into hiding. TeamRH is Richie Howey. Unfortunately not enough people will buy into him alone. But he’s proven he can’t maintain relationships with colleagues and he can’t control them when they’re on social media. So it’s the Richie show. We get videos of him with his pants down in the disabled toilets? Or him ripping the piss out of other peoples content? Or his posts about his personal dilemmas or his selfless acts of kindness. Eventually people see through this.

Reactions: 10
I have limited sympathy for Rach at this point. She was at the staff do in xmas 2021, she's done her insta step stuff...the fact her sister and sister's friend also work there doesn't imply Racheal has done anything to deter anyone from this tit show.

Reactions: 6
I have limited sympathy for Rach at this point. She was at the staff do in xmas 2021, she's done her insta step stuff...the fact her sister and sister's friend also work there doesn't imply Racheal has done anything to deter anyone from this tit show.
I don’t think Rachel is unaware of what is happening but I also don’t think she has the power to get out of her situation as her and her family are too tied in now 🤷‍♀️
that’s not an excuse because there’s ways and means but it would cause serious repercussions financially for her And family which is what I think is putting her off breaking ties completely 😒

baded on the rumours that went around their hedquarters about Rachel being drugged by him, Rachel being locked in their flat bu him, Rachel being aware of his multiple affairs whilst they were properly together, Rachel familyslagging richie off becos of the way he treated her and being mentally abused by him. I doubt she will speak out anytime soon!

her name still being on the business accounts as co owner is (as someone already said) atick box exercise and she has no real say in the daily running 🤷‍♀️Or any decisions 🙃
I think all kinds going on behind the scenes and it will be a while before she’s removed as co-owner.

I dint agree with her course of action but don’t forget it’s likely she a victim of Narc abuse and that is HARD to get out of 😖

• Wow
I don’t think Rachel is unaware of what is happening but I also don’t think she has the power to get out of her situation as her and her family are too tied in now 🤷‍♀️
that’s not an excuse because there’s ways and means but it would cause serious repercussions financially for her And family which is what I think is putting her off breaking ties completely 😒

baded on the rumours that went around their hedquarters about Rachel being drugged by him, Rachel being locked in their flat bu him, Rachel being aware of his multiple affairs whilst they were properly together, Rachel familyslagging richie off becos of the way he treated her and being mentally abused by him. I doubt she will speak out anytime soon!

her name still being on the business accounts as co owner is (as someone already said) atick box exercise and she has no real say in the daily running 🤷‍♀️Or any decisions 🙃
I think all kinds going on behind the scenes and it will be a while before she’s removed as co-owner.

I dint agree with her course of action but don’t forget it’s likely she a victim of Narc abuse and that is HARD to get out of 😖
Shell be liable for the business debts, no?

Hi, I’m new here but have read all the RH posts.
I was a member til I read all these posts, though I’d not really been following for a while as I felt I wasn’t really achieving anything and getting 3 weeks perfect data was impossible. I also didn’t like the MFP platform and wished they’d used nutracheck.
iv cancelled my payment so am looking forward to getting debt collection emails…

Reactions: 12
Its limited so as the previous poster said she wouldn't be liable. You can be done for directors liability but it would have to be really bad for that...taking on loans knowing you couldn't pay them back, giving yourself dividends that you're not entitled to etc.

Seriously? Was she being drugged? What kind of drugs, that's a serious claim.

Reactions: 3
Its limited so as the previous poster said she wouldn't be liable. You can be done for directors liability but it would have to be really bad for that...taking on loans knowing you couldn't pay them back, giving yourself dividends that you're not entitled to etc.

Seriously? Was she being drugged? What kind of drugs, that's a serious claim.
it’s a serious claim but not one that was made lightly by the people who were surrounding them at that time my friend worked their and not one id repeat on here if I didn’t believe it myself 🤢
I was never told what was being used or how but this is what was being said based on rachels behaviour at the headquarters.I hope she’s gotten help since and is as far away from WJS as possible now!!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
it’s a serious claim but not one that was made lightly by the people who were surrounding them at that time my friend worked their and not one id repeat on here if I didn’t believe it myself 🤢
I was never told what was being used or how but this is what was being said based on rachels behaviour at the headquarters.I hope she’s gotten help since and is as far away from WJS as possible now!!
Oh no 😢 this is dreadful. I feel so sorry for her. Her head must be so messed up. That man is absolutely vile.

Reactions: 2
I've only been a member for a month and seen the light lol. Why did I sign up to this tit show for a year and how do I get out of it??? Payment coming out tomorrow

Reactions: 5
I've only been a member for a month and seen the light lol. Why did I sign up to this tit show for a year and how do I get out of it??? Payment coming out tomorrow
The only way is to cancel DD and ignore the threatening debt collection notices. Most buckle once starting to get those and end up paying again. It’s your decision, it’s not a financial contract and can not affect your credit score (which is the bit that scares most) unless he takes you to court and a ccj placed. Nobody’s reported being taken to court as of yet.

Reactions: 7
Block their email address. Cancel direct debit. If you get any letters in post return to sender unopened. Don’t bother reading any of their communications.

i have heard this before. Did anyone reach out to her at the time? Why the heck she has her family anywhere near him is beyond me. Unless she really is still quite blind to the fact she’s been abused by him. The thing about her getting online hate and him protecting her from the internet - I hope people are telling her this is not true. I’m guessing she doesn’t know the extent of his manipulation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Imagine admitting this, he is actually warped.
Obviously he didn't really ask them 🤣 - this is yet another fake post so he can show how dedicated to the business and how hard he is going to try (plus another opportunity for his groupies to blow smoke up his ass and give him an ego boost 🙄) so transparent!

• Heart
Heads of which department? The fictional ones which don’t exist richie u prize winning cock? 😂
I’d like to actually poll your employees but anonymously so they could tell u the truth without any repurcusions and I guarantee that they would tell u what an infuriating, toxic bleep you truly are!

Ps your “marketing” team need to grow a pair and tell you how transparent your bullshit is....but then it would mean dealing with your humiliation and other tit, so tbh I don’t blame them 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Imagine admitting this, he is actually warped.
They'd never tell him that, because they're tit scared of him finding out who said it, and then getting fired

If he genuinely thinks it's just a bit of fun, give it a week. He'll have sleepless nights and start raging about who said he was tit at something

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.