TeamRH #9 Richies rug is a disgrace and Trustpilot is on his case!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are up to a quarter of a million quid a year now. That would pay for 14 staff members on bmr and nothing else. The numbers are shite.

He had a lot of cash in bank in his last balance sheet but he must be hemorrhaging money now. There's rent, rates, water and not forgetting there's no cap on business energy bills. Unless he was already in a good deal the chances are his heating and lighting bills are colossal. I wonder if he had a bounce back loan during covid too as that would be being paid back now.

This whole splitting the group must be financial and to try and entice people in.

That said someone I know isn't paying anymore but they've accidentally accepted her into the new Facebook page. Someone either fucked up their end or this is all smoke and mirrors.

Is she prepared to spill the tea?!!!

Reactions: 4
In todays episode of tit that never happened
He always uses the same ‘older’ lady names for these stories (Janet, Sharon, Linda etc) He’s so predictable.
love that he mentions it was a Sunday as well - which is completely irrelevant to this made up story - he just wants people to think he works soooooooo hard he goes into the office on the weekend. No one is buying it, you absolute tool.

Their office location is in a dull as dishwater business trading estate. Weird place for someone to walk their dog. Maybe Janet prefers looking at white vans and business depots, instead of a nice park to walk her dog

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And aren't they in an industrial unit, so somewhere where an old lady walking her dog is incredibly unlikely

Reactions: 6
This post 😂
Late to this, but this is 100% because he has no idea who's in the private group, whether they're paying members or not, and it's got so far out of control that he's decided to do a reset

He let anyone into the private group in the hope they'd sign up for the Life Plan. He's got no way of knowing when people's Life Plan subscription runs out and how to then remove.them from the group. He's a bleeping idiot

Reactions: 7
Didn’t Rachael post a whole load of YouTube step videos recently? So this coming off social media thing must be very recent!

Also no foods are banned? Try fitting in anything vaguely nice after trying to hit ridiculous protein/fibre goals on 1400 calories they set you.

Reactions: 6
In todays episode of tit that never happened
richie howey of team rh fitness alleging he’s building a case with a solicitor, using screenshots of him doing god knows what unprofessional things he shouldn’t 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
does this bleeping cretin think the mention of solicitors is enough to shut people up?
he really is a deluded wanker!
I’m assumin this is his £30K in house solicitor again 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We’re up to 4.4K members = 31k a month. Not enough to pay 55 staff as of yet, let’s see what happens over the next few days…

Reactions: 7
I hope he’s paying them all overtime for spending bank holiday Monday authorising new group members 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 5
richie howey of team rh fitness alleging he’s building a case with a solicitor, using screenshots of him doing god knows what unprofessional things he shouldn’t 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
does this bleeping cretin think the mention of solicitors is enough to shut people up?
What's the score with building a case and legal threats? Soz if I've missed this

Reactions: 2
He really does behave like a child, not a businessman, it's pathetic lol

Reactions: 3
Even his Poundland solicitor should be able to advise him that you can’t sue someone for calling you out for saying things that are documented for all to see on the internet.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
His response to you?! 😂 The absolute irony of him trying to 'validate' fb accounts- his entire social media crew would be out of work!

"yeah, to which we screenshotted everything and built a case to which we submitted to our solicitor View attachment 1536843
But yeah call it stalking ya weapon, which infact is what you’re doing View attachment 1536844
Your life is pathetic, now go hurry back and report this View attachment 1536845 the most attention you’ll get this month."
It’s the response another tattler has quotes here
What's the score with building a case and legal threats? Soz if I've missed this

Ok so am I missing something obvious? If you only have an active group with people who are already paying members, how do you grow your business? Instead of potentially reaching 99k people in the old group (of which about 5% appear to be subscribers), he is now going to only reach 5k (who are already paying) 🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ok so am I missing something obvious? If you only have an active group with people who are already paying members, how do you grow your business? Instead of potentially reaching 99k people in the old group (of which about 5% appear to be subscribers), he is now going to only reach 5k (who are already paying) 🤯🤯
Assuming he has got someone to go through and remove people if their membership stops too? 🤔
Nah didn’t think so 😂😂😂
another hair brained ill thought out scheme that WJS came up whilst filming himself on toilet and thought was wonderful 🙈 and he will use his (self diagnosed) adhd as the “excuse” for the new group wen it all goes to tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.