TeamRH #9 Richies rug is a disgrace and Trustpilot is on his case!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
baded on the rumours that went around their hedquarters about Rachel being drugged by him, Rachel being locked in their flat bu him, Rachel being aware of his multiple affairs whilst they were properly together, Rachel familyslagging richie off becos of the way he treated her and being mentally abused by him. I doubt she will speak out anytime soon!
I've never heard this before - obviously would change my opinion if she is actually in an abusive relationship!! Awful.

But what the hell is the sister doing working there?! I find that insane. They need to get her out of there, not themselves in.

Reactions: 3
I've never heard this before - obviously would change my opinion if she is actually in an abusive relationship!! Awful.

But what the hell is the sister doing working there?! I find that insane. They need to get her out of there, not themselves in.
Abusers/Narcissists are incredibly clever- he's probably convinced them of her (alleged) MH issues and that his actions are for her own good and because he loves her. His posts over the years are pretty disturbing- all about how she was a mouse of a woman with toxic friends who he rescued (white knight syndrome) and made into the woman she is today by isolating her and cutting off those 'toxic' friends and family.

Reactions: 6
Yeah some of those posts were very disturbing. Red flags. Publicly declaring that he could have abused her if he was that type of person because she was so vulnerable. They are not the thoughts or words of a stable well adjusted human being.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Abusers/Narcissists are incredibly clever- he's probably convinced them of her (alleged) MH issues and that his actions are for her own good and because he loves her. His posts over the years are pretty disturbing- all about how she was a mouse of a woman with toxic friends who he rescued (white knight syndrome) and made into the woman she is today by isolating her and cutting off those 'toxic' friends and family.
By toxic he means any friends that said he was no good for her, or stood upto him 😐

• Heart
Imagine admitting this, he is actually warped.
Haha yes sorry I meant imagine admitting this if it was a real thing that happened, but he’s warped because he’s made it up and still managed to make himself look ridiculous 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
His ego not allowing him to keep posts in the paid members group just for them 😅 the thirst is real with WJS
He used to do posts like this about Sorcha. Showing her crying, then saying how he'd turned her into this amazing person who ran his company

Proper narc

Reactions: 5
when he was the one making her cry!!!! 😳
And where is she now? I bet he couldn’t get any of them to speak up and say how great working at TeamRH is 🤣 or how far they have come with the guidance of the God himself.

Head of Brand is a big job title, I wonder if Head of Brand would like to tell everyone about the brand, the vision etc? Instead of WJS empty promises. I don’t know what their brand is. I wonder if Head of Brand even knows…

• Haha
In my opinion, Rachael and others tried to reign him in but he’s over powered everyone and is pulling all the strings. What choice has she actually got now she’s tied in with him financially? Regardless of what the bank balance looks like, they have a lot of financial outgoings.

is that near a million each a year? Since when?

Yes that was a bit bad taste but spending all that time around that bellend probably doesn’t help. He probably told her what to say. I’ve seen her live many times in the past and never seen her behave like that before. I thought it was very odd.
She made a cooking video, she came across manic and just a female version of WJS horrible to see. From her facial expression to the laugh it was just him.

Shell be liable for the business debts, no?
Not necessarily

Yeah some of those posts were very disturbing. Red flags. Publicly declaring that he could have abused her if he was that type of person because she was so vulnerable. They are not the thoughts or words of a stable well adjusted human being.
I can remember the text he supposedly got from her mother praising him. How she thought of him as her son and the rest of it. I think her mother worked there at the time. I also think he probably heard about her slagging him off so to mend his damaged ego made it up as he seems to have these wonderful fairytale experiences like maths teachers walking by at the perfect moment after 20 years, and lovely embellished messages when he needs to make an excuse, deflect or hide his crappy behaviour.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
@Lynk I do recall some awkward videos/lives, perhaps she was coached to behave a certain way, she would have been coached by the one and only. It could also have been genuine nerves or being coerced. Remember he was the one who made her what she is/was. As he often tells us.

Reactions: 1
@Lynk I do recall some awkward videos/lives, perhaps she was coached to behave a certain way, she would have been coached by the one and only. It could also have been genuine nerves or being coerced. Remember he was the one who made her what she is/was. As he often tells us.
based on the fact that she was told by him that she didn’t have the “world class physique” needed to get the business where it needed to be IN FRONT OF STAFF in the headquerters and made her cry, i wager he told her lies to lose all her confidence and feel like she HAD to act a certain way 😐
He likely isolated her, pretended he was “building her up”, got her family involved so she was in tit deep, then started gaslighting and chipping away at her confidence - going on about the fictional trolls who were supposedly making comments about Rachel (which we all know has never happened) 🤔
So wouldn’t surprise me if she was a nervous wreck on camera becos she felt judged and hated......all because of what he did to her and none of it was true 🤷‍♀️

based on the fact that she was told by him that she didn’t have the “world class physique” needed to get the business where it needed to be IN FRONT OF STAFF in the headquerters and made her cry, i wager he told her lies to lose all her confidence and feel like she HAD to act a certain way 😐
He likely isolated her, pretended he was “building her up”, got her family involved so she was in tit deep, then started gaslighting and chipping away at her confidence - going on about the fictional trolls who were supposedly making comments about Rachel (which we all know has never happened) 🤔
So wouldn’t surprise me if she was a nervous wreck on camera becos she felt judged and hated......all because of what he did to her and none of it was true 🤷‍♀️
World class physique is not what is required to get the business to where it needs to be. It needs a new CEO. Rachael has an amazing physique. I think someone looking like they do body building comps would be the last thing to draw in the general public to their life plan. Because having a physique that’s ‘world class’ is not the ‘norm’ it’s not sustainable and in no way part of a lifestyle that the general public could maintain and neither should they

Reading things like this really brings it home how much she must have been manipulated and brain washed. it sounds like she believes him about the other online hate towards her. Such a shame.

• Heart
And where is she now? I bet he couldn’t get any of them to speak up and say how great working at TeamRH is 🤣 or how far they have come with the guidance of the God himself.

Head of Brand is a big job title, I wonder if Head of Brand would like to tell everyone about the brand, the vision etc? Instead of WJS empty promises. I don’t know what their brand is. I wonder if Head of Brand even knows…
Head of Brand was Managing Director for a while

Classic Narc, build them up, then take it all away again

Reactions: 2
@catastrophical @LiarLiarArseCrackOnFire totally agree on the minipulation, chipping away and moulding her. Over the years especially the past 4/5 you could see the change in her (and him) gradually over time for the worst. The worst for her as in her mental health she completely lost herself. That cooking video done it for me controlled, and submissive. Hopefully she reflects, re-evaluates and bounces back. She knows what he does, what he is like and doesn't agree or didn't agree with it when in private but denys disagreeing in front of him even if her being truthful could have stopped so much hurt for members, and ex employees who the ones I know are such nice people. She chose to back track in their and his presence. So she knows it all. I want to feel sorry for her but just can't.

World class physique is not what is required to get the business to where it needs to be. It needs a new CEO. Rachael has an amazing physique. I think someone looking like they do body building comps would be the last thing to draw in the general public to their life plan. Because having a physique that’s ‘world class’ is not the ‘norm’ it’s not sustainable and in no way part of a lifestyle that the general public could maintain and neither should they

Reading things like this really brings it home how much she must have been manipulated and brain washed. it sounds like she believes him about the other online hate towards her. Such a shame.
Unreal when he told her she wasn't instagram ready she had to do XYZ. She should of told him to F**k off then.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She would have been terrified to stand up to him. She will have seen him at his worst. Easy for us to say she should have done xyz. I don’t agree on the surface, and would hope that in her shoes I’d have stood up to him but who knows how bad things got behind closed doors. I don’t know what she could have done. There’s no stopping him.

She would have been terrified to stand up to him. She will have seen him at his worst. Easy for us to say she should have done xyz. I don’t agree on the surface, and would hope that in her shoes I’d have stood up to him but who knows how bad things got behind closed doors. I don’t know what she could have done. There’s no stopping him.
I agree 100% Anyone who has experience of DA knows it's just not that easy to go against him- especially in public?!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.