TeamRH #9 Richies rug is a disgrace and Trustpilot is on his case!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are these recordings or Richie being racist? Are they still up anywhere?

Friend has been using this app and this would definitely make her have second thoughts!

Reactions: 4
That’s blatant robbery. The logo looks like a school project and the print looks cheap. If people are happy to part with their hard earned cash then fair play she’s pulled the wool right over their eyes.

Reactions: 3
Gan on Terry!!
It’s clear to see that this Cath has not only totally lost the plot, but truly belieeves the hype richies blowing up her arse!
What kind of person thinks it’s anywhere near ok to speak to anyone like that?? 🤢🤢🤢
Her belief in her own self-importance, self inflated ego and pure spite are shining through and for all the laughing emoji’s on her post, there are hundreds of people unfollowing or removing her page from their newsfeed!
She is utterly deluded and living in WJS Fantasy Island 2.0 🙃

Reactions: 6
I've just scrolled through her page 🤢 what's with the videos of her naked in bed? And how annoying is Can I Get A Step Check Please. How about duck offfff

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've just scrolled through her page 🤢 what's with the videos of her naked in bed? And how annoying is Can I Get A Step Check Please. How about duck offfff
It’s all a bit old hat circa TeamRH 2017
And I agree with the earlier post re her before and after pics, I’m guessing the after pic was some time ago and the reality is more leaning towards the before pic. Really making a mockery of the whole thing. Esp mocking ‘Sarah’ when she can’t even practice what she preaches. She doesn’t appear to be ‘at the top of her game’. If WJS was that impressed with her she would be allowed to endorse TeamRH officially or she would have a job at headquarters. No amount of fat shaming or blowing smoke up WJS arse is gonna get her anywhere as her face does not fit and it never did. I guess she should be thankful for that as where does it get anyone?

Not saying there’s anything wrong with either of these body shapes or sizes I’m just pointing out that the poses are different. The after pose is a naturally more flattering pose but you can see that the shoulders are held up which makes overall posture better although a little too hunched up to look completely natural. Also the positioning of the pants, the after shot has the pants pulled right up over the tummy and belly button which could be holding in the tummy. Positioning and pose could have a lot to do with the overall difference in appearance between before and after. I feel this is justified to point out given the recent fat shaming incident.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Based on this little gem (pic), it’s obvious she is being coached by WJS and he’s probably told her to keep arguing her point 🤦‍♀️ She genuinely believes it’s ok to sell bleeping hoodies for £38!?!?!? That’s a pisstake in itself!!!!
Caring about your followers??? Nah didn’t think so!!! All about the money just like the guy you follow around “licking out” (to borrow one of his vile phrases)!!!!!
View attachment 1415831
Well aren't they classy

So there’s been no lip enhancement… nothing wrong with it but don’t deny it ffs
As someone who regularly has lip filler done, I can tell you that she DEFINITELY has had lip fillers!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.