TeamRH #9 Richies rug is a disgrace and Trustpilot is on his case!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The latest trustpilot reviews look rather suspect. Lots of new trustpilot reviewers with no other reviews. Dodgy af

Reactions: 5
I don’t think she even realises how that post is fat shaming. Judging other human beings by their body image, ignorant of any underlying factors, set esteem or mental health concerns. Im not saying I think it’s ok for people to put themselves at risk by being dangerously overweight, but this is NOT the way to help those people. For some, bullying and shaming may hit home, maybe, but the number of people that will feel ostracised by fat shaming and their weight problem exacerbated as a result, is, I’d hazard a guess a lot higher.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What have I missed? How is he bedding down in a Travelodge now?

as an aside, you know what really stings about all of this? Their protein powder is actually pretty good 🙄

Reactions: 2
as an aside, you know what really stings about all of this? Their protein powder is actually pretty good 🙄
Yep, if he hadn’t of screwed me over with the plan I would be regular customer of his protein powder ! I refuse to line his pockets so I use NN instead.

Reactions: 4
This mutual appreciation society between No Bullshit Excuses and Richie is vile. He didn’t even know who she even was until recently yet she’s been plugging away for years promoting TeamRH. Now she is centre stage as the last man standing. The only one who couldn’t see him for what he is. Such a shame but I hope she is enjoying her moment.

Report to the ASA
He didn’t give a tit until he had nobody left! She’s also part of the problem if she’s still endorsing him! “Loyal”? To what? A racist narc who slags off his members, and allows his staff to take piss out of them! 🤬

Uh ohhh, looks like superfan Cath is picking up some of WJS’ bad habits!
Think we need to replace “super fan” with clone 🤢 it reads like WJS wrote her response, and I don’t know what makes her think that running a Facebook page that’s supposedly about weight loss, makes her an expert in the field (she’s a hairdresser) and gives her the green flag to body shame. This is a classic example of how she’s also developing the WJS bullet proof exterior and trying to justify what she’s said by him probably telling her these people are just “trolls” - no Cath, you’re a bully to write that and these are normal people who you wouldn’t DARE say that to if you saw them in real life!!!!
Let me guess, did WJS tell you your “world class” and he’s gonna coach you to give up your day job??
Does he still msg you to keep making sure your peddling his agenda??
Convincing you him and rachel still care?
News flash! They don’t, they’re using you for profit and if they closed tomorrow you wouldn’t hear from them again!!
Don’t believe me? Look at all the ex-affiliates, do the maths and ask yourself WHY his hand was forced to make a public statement about “closing” the affiliate programme (even though you’re still earning from clicks per link)...
Hint: it’s because baking el left publicly because she didn’t want to be associated with everything coming out about him via evidence!!!
Why do u think he calls all ex-affiliates haters or trolls? ALL of them?? Not a little fishy that??
Use your common sense, detach from the grooming you’ve been subjected to by WJS and look at it logically....but then you won’t because he’s got you right where he wants you -still pumping out his generic social media style posts and promoting his scammy company 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
He didn’t give a tit until he had nobody left! She’s also part of the problem if she’s still endorsing him! “Loyal”? To what? A racist narc who slags off his members, and allows his staff to take piss out of them! 🤬

Think we need to replace “super fan” with clone 🤢 it reads like WJS wrote her response, and I don’t know what makes her think that running a Facebook page that’s supposedly about weight loss, makes her an expert in the field (she’s a hairdresser) and gives her the green flag to body shame. This is a classic example of how she’s also developing the WJS bullet proof exterior and trying to justify what she’s said by him probably telling her these people are just “trolls” - no Cath, you’re a bully to write that and these are normal people who you wouldn’t DARE say that to if you saw them in real life!!!!
Let me guess, did WJS tell you your “world class” and he’s gonna coach you to give up your day job??
Does he still msg you to keep making sure your peddling his agenda??
Convincing you him and rachel still care?
News flash! They don’t, they’re using you for profit and if they closed tomorrow you wouldn’t hear from them again!!
Don’t believe me? Look at all the ex-affiliates, do the maths and ask yourself WHY his hand was forced to make a public statement about “closing” the affiliate programme (even though you’re still earning from clicks per link)...
Hint: it’s because baking el left publicly because she didn’t want to be associated with everything coming out about him via evidence!!!
Why do u think he calls all ex-affiliates haters or trolls? ALL of them?? Not a little fishy that??
Use your common sense, detach from the grooming you’ve been subjected to by WJS and look at it logically....but then you won’t because he’s got you right where he wants you -still pumping out his generic social media style posts and promoting his scammy company 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑
8C46A331-1FBE-446D-9F78-9550EF4D4657.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Uh ohhh, looks like superfan Cath is picking up some of WJS’ bad habits!
Who is she to say you can't be 45, 300 lb with children. How does she know whether or not that person was out getting her steps in. Maybe that was her day 1. Who the F*** is she to judge anyones health or weight. No one should judge especially those in a position of helping. Tough love it is not.

Reactions: 16
Had never heard of this Cath person but she seems pretty unpleasant. Just had a look at her page and people are pointing out why posting that meme was wrong, and she is arguing back trying to explain herself. She’s not intelligent enough to understand what people are telling her and she’s sticking to her guns.

She looks like a piece of old leather from over indulging on the sun beds and cheap package holidays, so I guess she won’t mind me making a meme of her next to an old boot, I mean, it’s just a laugh after all. People are so sensitive these days.

Reactions: 17
Had never heard of this Cath person but she seems pretty unpleasant. Just had a look at her page and people are pointing out why posting that meme was wrong, and she is arguing back trying to explain herself. She’s not intelligent enough to understand what people are telling her and she’s sticking to her guns.
Based on this little gem (pic), it’s obvious she is being coached by WJS and he’s probably told her to keep arguing her point 🤦‍♀️ She genuinely believes it’s ok to sell bleeping hoodies for £38!?!?!? That’s a pisstake in itself!!!!
Caring about your followers??? Nah didn’t think so!!! All about the money just like the guy you follow around “licking out” (to borrow one of his vile phrases)!!!!!
D455B64E-CD91-4723-B4F1-9753B32F49F1.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Putting yourself at risk of skin cancer when you’ve got kids is highly irresponsible
We are just giving her some tough love to help her get off her lazy bum to put on some SPF50 and get in the shade. Just doing it out of the goodness of our hearts because we are so nice and caring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.